Friend

Our Luv, Our Story

In which Batrisyia changed a lot, it happenned to Luhan as well. He is now more like a good boy than how once he was. Well, loves change people, right? According to this condition, yupp. Love cange somebody.

The problem now is, Aisyia.  She's gettin' confused and confused every single time.

Being with Sehun, She felt so happy like the world is hers but, when it comes to joonmyeon, she felt save and protected, making her love both of them. She knows, being with two men in a time brings no good at all but har. 

The thing is, She don't want to hurt anyone just becuz of her coise. She know it will be hurt. And know, There's a girl called Lieya who tried to get closer to Joonmyeon and she hates it! Now, can you see the problem? She wants both of them. Both. Of. Them. Which is completely insane.

And this is where Sabryna takes part. That recess, she comes to Aisyia which is sitting alone at the bench. She takes a seat beside Aiyia and start singing slowly, pretends that Aisyia isn't there.

"Naega nungama gidohan isungani..."

"Hey Ryn." Aisyia speaks. Sabryna smiles. her tactic is success!

"Yes, anything princess?" She smiles. Same goes to Aisyia.

"What happened to me?"

"What happened to you?"

You, know. I'm not not this kind of girl, whom is selfish and hipocrit!"

"Hey you shouldn't say that." At that time, Sabryna swear that Aisyia are going to cry. Her eyes are full of tears that wait to fall. She put an arm around her and Aisyia lend her head on her shoulder and cry.

To her surprise, Sabryna just let her cry until she's feeling better.

"Feeling better?" Askes her. Aisyia nod.

"You know, Aisyia.." Sabryna takes a deep breath. "You should make a brilliant decesion now. I felt sorry to you, the boys too. They seemed..." Sabryna sighs.

"I know, but... How?" She rubs her face with her palm.

"You should know the best for you, okay? I'll always support you."Sabryna smiles.

"You know, what? You're too nice to us. It's you who made us laughs. It's always you. Sometimes, I felt sorry for you who got a friend like us. You don't deserved that."

"Hey, you shouldn't say that. I'm happy with you all, ok? I'm happy now, seeing my friends happy..."

"Are you really-really happy? You can't say that. I know how you're going with your boyfriend now and you are totally not happy."

"He's not my.."

"See, you're confused too. How can you make everyone around to feel happy when you're not?"

"Hey, listen. I'm happy if my friends are happy and that's it,okay?" She gives her another smile.

"Okay, sorry for being emotional."

"It's okay. Let's just put that thing behind." Said Sabryna. And that time, Aisyia little bit know what she gonna have to do. Thanks to Ryn! said her in mind

"Anyway, what kind of song are you singing just now?" Tryin' to light up the time, Aisyia start talking.

"Oh, that. That is a song Kyungsoo taught me. And hey, there he is!" Sabrina points to a direction. Yupp, Kyungsoo are there and he's walking to them.

"Hey baby, Aisyia asked if you would sing that 'Baby' song for us?" Said Sabryna as Kyungsoo came and takes a seat beside her.

"Oh, sure but.." Kyungsoo bite his lower lips.

"Don' worry, we won't laugh" Said Aisyia.

"Oh, okay. I'll sing some part for you."And he starts singing.

"naega nungama gidohan i sungani. geudae ein mameul anajulge cheoncheonhi. Oneuri hanbeonui Chance na naeditneun cheot georeum. yalsok halge jal halgeoya, gidaemankeum na yeoksi haengbokhage. Uri dul maneui kkum geu cheot georeum" 

"Woww! your voice!" Said Aisyia making him blush. "Anyway, I gotta go now. Bye. Have a great time." Aisyia quickly get up and even gives Sabryna a naughty wink. Aisyia already have her decision now and she hopes for the best.

"So, how is your class? Oh my, you look totally in a mess." asks Sabryna while' tidy up' his face. Kyungsoo only can smile.

"The class is so good and no one are tryin' to bully me."

"Ok, that's good. If anyone, try to hurt you, find me, okay?" Kyungsoo nods once.

 

 

Aisyia asks Sehun and Junmyeon to meet her. She finally got her final decison. 'I hope this will be the best" Pray her. By that time, Sehun and Junmyeon arrive.

"Hey, girl. wassup?" Said Sehun. Aisyia gives them a fake smile. Her heart beat fastening and it's about to explode.

"I..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think you all knew the answer, right?

Know what, I'm feeling like writing a oneshot just like the "GONE" videoo sang by Jin, but, it's impossible, right?

Anyway, 7 views to 500.. hoho

I'm nervous. 

LOL, okay, untill next time!

XOXO,

K

Comment please?