A call

Our Luv, Our Story

It's a warm and cold night where Sabryna lies on her bed and looks at the ceiling. Woah.. What a peaceful night.

But,

It's ends when she receives a call. She gets up from her bed and catch the call from she-don't-know-who.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Ryn... Can we meet?"

 

 

That morning.

"Ryn! Do you hear what I said???" Said Batrisyia loudly. Sabryna seems a little shock.

"Huh, what did you said?" Batrisyia giggles. She seems a lot happier this lately.

"Yeobo, I'm asking, mind watching movie with me and Baekhyun this evening?"

"Huh? Ermm, sure! But..."

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo can come along." Seems like she can reads Sabryna's mind. Okay, that's sound creepy though. Sabryna come back to her 'dream world'. She's still can't forget last night happening. Is that....

"Sabryna!" Batrisyia hits her table gently but roughly.

"Huh, what?"

"Tell me what's wrong."

"What are you talking about?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You can't lie to me, jagiya. Okay, tell me now, now, now."

"It's.... Nothing actually." She puts up a smile. (A fake smile actually) "It's nothing, okay. Oh, what movie are we goin' to watch this evening?" Tryin' to distract her from that question.

"Oh, that...." Curious.... "The best movie ever.. and it is...."

"Secret, babeh" Batrisyia laughs.

"The Hell??!" Shouts her gently. Batrisyia giggles. One of the happiest sound she'd ever heard. Then comes Baekhyun and automatically put his arms on her waist.

"Bacon!" Batrisyia quickly hugs him from his side. "Where have you been?"

"Oh, I just met some scandal.... ouch!" He got a slap on his shoulder. 

"Oh, nevermind. I'm going to have a date with Han Bin tomorrow."

"You what?! Hey, I'm just kidding okay. There's no scandal!"

"So do I."

 

 

"Hey, what hapened?Why do want to meet me this late night? anything important?" She asked as she sat on the chair in front of that people.

"I.. I have something to say and give."

"Mwoh? what is it?"

"This..." That people reach his pocket and pick out something...

 

 

 

 


Hurmm, who do you think that 'people' would be

/Smirk\

hoho, If you wanna know, stay with me

So, Untill next time!!

XOXO

K