What actually happened? Batrisyia

Our Luv, Our Story

A/N:

Yo! I'm just want to say that before I continue on what will happen to Sabryna, I'll first tell you 'bout what happened to the girl. I mean, How they ended together. I know, you all must be furious, right? hhaha, kind of my dream -_-.. Anyway, enjoy!


 

Batrisyia:

She hates changes! Any kind. She hates and hated it for a very long time since.... Well, she don't even wanted to mention that. She once didn't care even care about boys, love or whatever about 'life'. Huh, what a life? But now, Everything are making their way to a thing that she hated, CHANGES.

What has changed?

Everything!

She, who was once didn't even bother about 'free time' except for her bestfriend, she once didn't bother to even think about boys, but now, She is.. She totally in....

NO, I'm not!

She's totally in..

NO!

LOVE....

And worst,  she cant resist it anymore...

 

That evening, she went to the boys' house with Sabryna and both of them see everyone-The cooly Gee and the boys- are inside, chattering, laughing. Sabryna seesms like wanted to enjoy them but then, she changes her mind looking at Batrisyia. So, she just stands beside her on the sofa as they get in. Feeling like enjoying them but.. No, thanks. What is it talking, chattering? huh? I hate that. But wait. Where's the Byun? Is he sick or....

Why on hell did I thinks about him? Damn he is! I hate him! Hate him like a...

I'm such a GODDAMN LIAR.

"Bad, Are you okay? Mind if I join them?" Sabryna, which happened to be beside her (like always) asks.

"I'm fine." She gives a her a smile. So, Sabryna go to join them when suddenly Batrisyia get the gut to ask Junmyeon. "Where's Baekhyun?" Oh my god. Why did I asked that?

"He's upstair."

"Oh okay. Urmm, guys, I'll be seeing him." She starts to makes her way untill Luhan stops her. 

What the hell do you want? "Yes, Luhan?"

"We'll be going in minutes. Better you guys do your thing faster... AUCH!" Luhan who is  about to continue his naughty talk got a slap on his shoulder by not one and not else, Hanies. "Ya! Why did you do that?!"

"Do what?"

"You.." And Batrisyia fasten up her walk upstair before the two 'couple' having their 'war' But she stops again to say,

"You guys can go first if we late. We'll follow for the second movie."

As she reaches pstair, she walks slowly to a room that she 100% confirmed as his room and without any permission and hesitating, she pushes the door. All she see is Baekhyun, writing something on the study table but suddenly stops writing as he can feel someone's entrance.

"B-Baekhyun?" He turns his head as he heard that voice.

"Batrisyia?" 

"W-well, I've got something to say to you. May I?"

"Oh, sure!" He quickly get up and walk to a side which happens to have thoe single sofa that faing each other while there's a small round coffe table between. So she takes the seats in front of him.

 

 

 

She had no idea on what just happened. All she knew was they have been talking (most time are filled with silence) .A second they were talking and another second, she's being pressed againts the wall. "W-what are y.."

"Shhh..." Baekhyun puts his finger on . Her heartbeat beats faster as his firgers trace the curve of her lips and replace the fingers with his lips. Baekhyun presses harder to get him closer... her hand react before her mind. She tangled her long fingers in his hair.

"B-baekhyun.." She tried to speak in the kiss.

"I love you..." Says Baekhyun making her taking back what she wanted to say.

They didn't even realise that there's two person hearing them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I knew, you all knew what happen next, right?

 

 

I'm totally not a good writer.

Thanks for remind... 

I don't even know how to make this story fluffy or wtvr it is.

And, BACONYEOLLIE! Hope you enjoy -_-..

Okay, untill next time!

XOXO

K

(Sorry if there is any typo. My co-author are gettin' lazier, so..-_-)