First day (PROLOUGE)

Our Luv, Our Story

*Sighing.. Batrisyia. That 17 years old girl with a fair skin sighing. Well, As we know, it's the first day of school. The girl that also known as 'Bad' by her 4 girlfriends.(Well, that 'girlfriends' doesnt mean Girlfriend (couple), that girlfriends mean Best friends... Suit yourself.)Sighing, Her hobby, maybe. Well, like, seriously, In a day, her life wouldn't be completed if she doesn't sighing.

Batrisyia took her bag, shook her mother's hand  and went out from her double-storey house. Like always, there were no reaction. Well, another fact 'bout her, she were famous known as 'The ice-girl' by her schoolmate. That pretty young girl... Lost her father in an accident 3 years ago. Everyone taught that maybe she was like that (icy) 'cuz she really loved her father. Her friends, although bestfriends already gave up from giving any advise to her 'cuz, Batrisyia, looks like she doesn't give a damn to their advise. So, they closed the story.

That's it. a little story 'bout a young girl who used to be the most cheer girl that become 180 degree changed. Unconciously, She arrived at school. It's been 5 years she studied there since she were in form one. The fact, it's her last year here, in this school. As Batrisyia walk by the school's mini park, an arm was putted on her shoulder. Well, like always, she doesn't give any reaction... Haha, what a funny little girl.

"Bad, How's your holiday, is it good? It's been a long time since I don't see you." Sabryna laughs. Sabryna was the only one who called Batrisyia, 'Bad'. Actually, it's a shorted from BATrisyia. Batrisyia give a cold stare to her.  

"Oh, how funny you are, Sabryna. It's so funny that I want to laugh my out, haha." She made a fake laugh and looked at Sabryna with an annoyed glance.

"Ok, I'm just kidding, okay. Just... Don't be a sarcasm, please?" Oh yeah. Sabryna, her neighbour (they lived next-to-each-other's house) and also her bestfriend since she was in standard two. Sabryna was her most-understanding-bestfriend than Hazle, Aisyia or Hanies. Sabryna was her-most-understanding-friend. Batrisyia was grateful to have a friend that would understand her. Although she never show it, but she was really thankful to have Sabryna as her best friend.

Then came Hanies, the 'Hyper Active' girl among five of them. "Yo, guys, wazzup?". Hanies also put her arm on Batrisyia's Shoulder.

"Ouch!" Batrisyia groan in pain as she dismiss Hanies's hand down off her shoulder. Okay, Hanies was a girl who learned Karate since she was 4 years, same as Sabryna. It's just that, Hanies was a bit ferocious than Sabryna. That doesn't mean Sabryna were weak or whatever. No. The fact, Sabryna never lose on any fight although with Hanies, It just that she's more girly.

Minutes later, Hazle and Asyia joined them. Hazle and Aisyia, was the low-profile-girls-among-them, the five of them. And that's it,'The Cooly Gee is completed!

 

 

KRRING!!!

The bell rings means that the first day of school is start. Batrisyia just take any places that's not own's by anyone. That's Batrisyia. She was a girl who don't give a damn to what happened in her life. Things that she know, as long as her life didn't  stringy, she's okay. The five of them, Batrisyia, Hanies, Sabryna, Aisyia and Hazle sat in front of each other. Their motto 'Make a new friend as much as possible'. So, the empty place beside them are left for anyone that want to be their friends.

A small teacher enter the class and of course, that was their class' teacher. But, That young chinese teacher didn't come alone. She come with another 6 boys. All the girls in the class gasp in shock except for The Cooly Gee. They're supposed to be cool, aren't they? Who wouldn't shock, the 6 of them aren't a Malaysian. Believed, Two of them are Chinese and the other four just like a korean boys. They are soooo cute.. 

Batrisyia just glance for a while and then turn her focus on the novel. Like always, she doesn't care 'bout what happen in the world. As the boys introduce themself, Batrisyia is in her own world so, she doesn't know any of the boys' name or whatever.

The only thing that she knows is, one of the boys are commanded to seat beside her. Batrisyia looked at the man with a once glance. But before she could focus on her novel, her eyes captured the boy's face. It's the Korean boy. The boys have a really cute and fair face, not really tall or short, just a simple cute boy. Batrisyia couldn't help herself but keep looking at the boys. There is an unknown feeling come to her heart and she doesn't know what the feeling was but her eyes keep on and on looking at boy with a simple stare that is so hard to translate.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun." Said that boy with a large smile. The word that come out from thje boy's mouth bring Batrisyia back to the reality. She shake her head slowly and smirk at that boy.

"Oh, Baekkie, I am... a person who doesn't give a damn to you. So, it's so NOT nice to meet you." A highly venomous verse she replied to the boys.

"You're cute even with your cold glance." Confess the boy. It's like the boys didn't hear what Batrisyia said just now. Batrisyia quickly ogle to the other side to hide her face that is blushing.

"Err, so?" She cover her feeling and turn her head to read her books again. Suddenly,

"Hey, What the hell are you trying to do!" A really loud shout heard from Batrisyia's back. Every eyes were on her, Hanies. Hanies is standing with an angry face and she is staring the boy beside her with a shap glance. The boy beside her look at Hanies with an innocent face. Hanies lose control on her anger and then, PAPP! a punch gaved to the boy's pretty face. All gasp. The young chinese teacher come to their place.

"What's wrong Hanies, Luhan?" She ask with a curious voice.

"Teacher, this boy, touched my, my, my...." Hanies couldn't finished her word 'because she IS blushing. 

"I accidently touch her chest. But it is an accident." Said Luhan. 

Everyone gasp AGAIN...