Audition

Our Luv, Our Story

It’s the audition! After 3 months waiting, it’s finally today! Lots and lots of boys queing in front of the music room, which is used as the audition place. Baekhyun and the gang, wait patiently for their turn. No rush, said them.

Meanwhile, Batrisyia and the gang are sitting at the canteen, chattering and  whatever. Actually, Each of them are nervous waiting for the boys. Especially Batrisyia. Secretly, She really hopes that Baekhyun will chosen as one of the Exo or whatever-that-group- name member and she don’t know why.

It’s almost 2 hours since the audition but the boys seems not going to finish yet. The girls wonder how that audition are planned. So, they finishing their 2 hours and maybe more with chattering.

“So, Bad. How are you and Baekhhyun going?” Teases Sabryna. Batrisyia looks at her.

“There’s nothing between me and that stupid, crazy, annoying…”

“Cute,” Add Hanies,

“Handsome,” Then Aisyia,

“And adorable Baekhyun…” And finally back to Sabryna. Batrisyia’s face turns red.

“Yeah whatever!” Said her and follows by the girls’ laugh.

“Hazle, you?” Sabryna turns to Hazle which happened to be the ‘ear’ all the time. Seriously, this girl isn’t mute or something, right?

“Me?” Asks her. “Oh, me and Yixing are fine. Just fine.” And that’s it. She silence again. LIKE ALWAYS. Getting’ bored, they turned to Aisyia.

“And you, beautiful girl. Sehun or Junmyeon?” Asks Sabryna again. She looks like a DJ radio all the time. But, that was of the reasons why her friends like her so much. She can ‘live’ the time with her voice.

“ermm, I don’t know. Both of them are good. They’re being nice to me. I just.. don’t know. Can I take both of them?”

“Are you crazy? Of couse you can’t!” Said Sabryna.

Silent.

“Hey Ryn, you keep talking about us. What about you?” Aks Batrisyia suddenly. That question makes everyone look at her.

“Well…..” But, before she could open , They shocked by the boys’ voice. They’re here! Sabryna secretly let a relief breath. Thank god the boys come at the right time.

 

“So, how is it going?” Asks Sabryna to Kyungsoo which is trying to sit beside her, between she and Hanies. Sabryna gives himm a bottle of water.

“So?” Still waiting for answer.

“Ryn, your ‘baby’ got scared and almost crying when his name called and guess what? He did cried. Gratefully there’s this handsome called Jongin was there. He succesfully inveigle your little stupid baby!” Said Baekhyun.

“Hey! Don’t call him ‘stupid’.”

“Whatever,”

“Hey, Baekhyun, why don’t you tell them how you’re about to faint on the stage?” Said Sehun. Everyone look at Baekhyun and laugh.

“Serve you right!” Said Sabryna.

“But, most of all, it’s great, okay. Sehun and Yixing got a praises for their good dance. That Jongin guy also got a good dance. Me, just okay. Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got a ‘well done!’ for their beautiful voice.” Said Junmyeon. He was a really good guy. But still, he is fighting with Sehun on who will sit beside Aisyia. Lol.

“Well, I found this boy named Chanyeol. His turn just after me and I can hear him rapping. It was sooo nice!” Said Baekhyun. “If I was a girl, I think I’ll fall for him. He was just perfect! I think I want to be his friend.” Said Baekhyun. “Hey, I’m not a gay, okay?” Adds him.

“Oh, and the students’ leader, Chen was a really-really good singer. Just perfect with his good high note. The judge would be stupid if Chen wasn’t chosed!” Said Kyungsoo. Suddenly,

“Talking about me, aren’t you?” Chen, who come out of nowhere suddenly talk to them. They shocked. Why is it when it comes to chen, everything seems to be awkward? It was like the world are stopped or something.

Chen and Najmie take a seat among them. It was like a dream. The most famous couple in the school are talking to them.

“So, When is the result are going to be annouced?” Asks Chen.

“This evening. Most late, tomorrow.” Said Junmyeon.

“Oooh. So, intro?” Woah. That word really ake sense. Intro. That means they have to intro duce themselves, right?

“Erm… I’m Kim Junmyeon. Korean. This is Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, and… Oh Sehun, Also korean. And Zhang Yixing, Luhan, Chinese.” It’s hard to say ‘sehun’ name.

“And who is those pretty girls?” Asks him again.

“Oh, I’m Sabryna, this is Batrisyia, Aisyia, Hnaies and Hazle.”Introduce Sabryna.

“Oh, I know! You’re The Cooly Gee, aren’t you?” Said Najmie suddenly. The girls only can nod as response.

“Oooh, you guys are so cute.. Which is the couples?” What type of questiion is that, Najmie?

“Ermm, actually.. we’re n…” Batrisyia wants to say something but befoe she could, Sabryna interrupts.

“Well, This Baekhyun are with Batrisyia, Yixing and Hazle, Hanies and Luha, Aisyia and, well, both f them.” This girl! She’s going going to die! Thnk everyone. Najmie and Chen laughs gently.

“Ryn, you forgot to introduce yourself and your boyfriend. Chen, this is Sabryna and her boyfriend, Kyungsoo. Cute, aren’t they?” Said that boy who just can’t stop talking like he is born with that ability. Sabryna gived\s him a death glare but Baekhyun pretends like he didn’t notice it.

And, So on, they talk and talk (actually, only Sabryna and Baekhyun who talked) untill it’s time to get back into the class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, like i promised, two chapter!

Hello, I'm busy okay? Packing my thing to Labuan.

Well, I'm updating here! After 2 hours boring flight!

So, enjoy?

XOXO

K