What the...?

Our Luv, Our Story

Busy.

That was the only words that can explain hows the EXO are going. So, There are twelve boys who chosed for the Exo.

1.Xiumin (A cute boy with cute face)

2.Luhan 

3.Yifan (A freaking tall and and Handsome from Canada)

4. Junmyeon

5.Baekhyun

6.Jongdae (Or well-known as CHEN)

7.Tao (Known as Yifan's best friend)

8.Yixing

9.Chanyeol (The rapper boy that Baekhyun said that day)

10. Kyungsoo

11.Jongin (The most freaking 'y' boy in the school)

12. Sehun.

 

They are now busy doing some practise of their voice, dance, knowing each other and else and the boys are now rarely met the girls. And they are in a really such frustrated. Luhan, which is now in the singing class with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, CHEN and Junmyeon suddenly let out a sigh. Everyone in the room, which is happens to be five only. it was a recess time-as-their-teacher-gone.

"Ok, tell us, Luhan ah.." Suddenly Baekhyun talks. Chen, who happened to know nothing, only can be the ear at this time.

"Tell what?" Pretends he doesn't understand.

"Oh, don't lie....."

"Ok, fine." He clears his throat. "Well,  Actually, I think... I... "

"In love with Hanies?"Who's voice on hell is that?

"Wh.. I'm n.. no.. well,...." He sighs "I don't know..." He's showing his freaking cute-confused-face to show how confused he is now. Is he really in love? Well, he dont know! who can explain?

"Ok, ok.. let's make it this way..." Junmyeon, always have the great idea. "We'll go hangout this night? okay. I'm kinda miss our friend of girl.."

"Just say that you missed your and Sehun's Aisyia. Aren't ya?" Teases Chen. He finally speaks. Well, after knowing each other, The awkward felling being with Chen are gone.. Gone with the wind.

"Well, I missed all of them. so, You all going or not?" 

"Of course!" Shouted them except for Luhan and Chen.

"Sorry, can't make it. I'll have a date with my angel tonight..." Said him teasingly.

"Luhan?"

"Okay, I'll go."

"We'll tell the 'other' then."

 

That night

 

All of them just went back from the cinema and they are about to 'go'. But, They're just home to call Bekhyun and Batrisyia. Both of them seems likes to having some 'problem' so they let both have their own time.

On the way back, Kyungsoodidn't let his hands off Sabryna. The ghost story they watched just noe are really-really-realy scary... FOR HIM. No one understand him. What's so scary with a stupid ghost story?

So, they end up hanging for some minutes at the boys' house. Kyungsoo still not letting his... well, bodyguard (?) go.

"Hanies, can you take care of my big baby? I'm going to check for Bad." Sabryna gently pushes Kyungsoo away and 'lend' him to Hanies. "Luhan-sshi, mind accompany me?" Luhan gives her a stare and nods. So, both of them walk together upstairs and she she still can captured Kyungsoo saying, "Hurry up, maybe the ghost will come when you left!" just lol.

"Ermm, which one is Baekhyun's room?" She asks Luhan.

"This." Luhan walk to a room but suddenly,

"B-baek-baekhyun..." Agirl sound heard.

"I love you.."  Then a boy's sound. And they, Luhan and Sabryna can hear some (?) sound... 

GULP.

Are they...?

It impossible that they...

Luhan looks at Sabryna, same goes to her. Their eyes meet for a second and 'gulp' for the second time.

Sabryna slowly clearing . "Ermm, L--Luhan, did you hear something?"She askes innocently.

"N-no. I heard nothing." Said him, shaking his head.

"Oh, maybe my ear is . hahaha..." An awkward laughs comes from . "Erm, why don't we go downstair?"

"Yeah. we should." And they quickly but gently walk downstair.

 

"Ryn, where's the bacon?" Asks Hanies as they come downstair. Kyungsoo quickly runs to her and hugs her tightly.

"Ryn, Hanies is so ean." Pout him.

"Why?" Trying not to answer Hanies' question.

"She don't want to accompany me to the kitchen. I'm thirsty." He lend his head on her shoulder. Sabryna his hair and laughs. 

"Let's drink, hmm?" She then bring her 'baby' to the kitchen. All of them look at the 'sweet couuple'. How sweeeet.. thought them.

Right after she's back from the kitchen, She almost scream when she sees Junmyeon are going upstair. 

"J-junmyeon, Let's go! The movie'll start soon. Baekhyun and her are not here." Pheww! Credit to Luhan for saving the condition.

"Okay then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

What could they possibly do in there? LOL

 

Earlier update, isn't it?

Me, somehow got the idea to do this stupid chapter

So, how?

See me in the next update, you all!

XOXO,

K