EXO pt 4

Our Luv, Our Story

Hazle walks with Yixing to school today (like usual). Wellm since she’s dating Yixing she’s rarely hanging with The Cooly Gee’. Is it ‘cuz of Yixing? No!Yixing have been asked her to meet them but she refused. She’d rather be with him han her bestfriend? Is she have gone too far? She don’t know.

“Gurl? What’s wrong?” Yixing pinches her cheek.

“Nope. Nothing. Err.. What’s happening there?” She tries to turn Yixing’s focus. But, it seems like she also attracted to what happened at the lobby.

“I don’t know. Let’s check it out?” Yixing’s eyes still at the lobby

“Okay.”

 

“Hazle! Yixing! Here! Right here!” Calls a voice. They turns to that voice. It’s Junmyeon, with Aisyia and Sehun. Yiixing makes a big smile for them. They walk towards them.

“Guys. Wazzup? What is this? Yixing reads a big wallpaper on  the information board.

NAJMIE, CHEN. The students’ leader and his assistant, BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR!

“What is this? Best couple of he year?” Asks Yixing confused.

“Oh, that! That’s not important. It’s just the best couple for last year. Pfft.” Smirk Aisyia. “Doesn’t matter. Now, You’ve gotta see this! Exo are looking for some members. Would you like to attend the audition?”

“Hazle, what do you think?” Yixing look at Hazle that seems to attracted to that ‘Best Couple of he Year.’ Yixing touches her shoulder. She shocks.

“Haa? What?” ask her confused.

“I asked you, what if I attend the audition for Exo?”

“Hmm..” She thinks hard. “Well, up to you. But I would be glad if you can.” She smiles. Same goes to Yixing.

“Hurm, hurm.” Aisyia clearing . “Hello, we’re still here.” Teases her. Hazle’s face turns red. Yixing laughs and hugs her waist.

“Let it be. The fact, it’s mmy girlfriend, right?” Hazle’s face becomes redder and redder for Yixing’s brave confession in front of the other students. All the students starting to talk  ‘bout them. Some girls are already jealous.

“Wah, Hazle is so lucky…” Says one voice.

“How can this be?” Says another voice.

“Omona! I’m so jealous!”

“Wah! So lucky to be her!”

Okay, that’s it! She can’t stand it anymore! She then makes her way from there. Yixing follows her slowly. He pulls his hands from her slim waist.

 

 

 

 

SO sorry for this late update.

Jeonsong habnida

I'm just a stupid 14 years old girl -_-

There's a lot of homework! sooo sorry

XOXO

K