Special

Our Luv, Our Story

It's today! 12th Jan. Kyungsoo's birthday!

Sabryna is too excited that she wake up early today. It's only 6.30 in the morning and she is ready to go to school. She take the present that she bought yesterday. She give gives a look to the present then she hugs the present hoping that Kyungsoo will love it. Well, it's for his 'little brother', right? Little brother? only brother? huh! That doesn't matter now, ok?

Sabryna takes her phone and quickly calls for Kyungsoo. minutes later, The call answered.

"Yes, who is this?" She can hears Kyungsoo's lazy yawn.

"Kyunnie! It's me, Ryn. Will you get ready to school, now? I have something for you."

"What? this early?" Yawn again.

"Ya! Kyunnie. I'm your sister. When I say now, it means now. Okay? thank you. 20 minutes. Love you." Sabryna quickly ends the call. She giggles. She then calls Batrisyia and tells Batrisyia that Batrisyia will have to go to school alone. Batrisyia only answers, "Oh, okay." Weird girl.

 

20 mins later

Sabryna already waiting in front of Kyungsoo's and the others new students' house. Sabryna suddenly yawns that means she is still sleepy. But, for Kyungsoo, everything is Ok!

Why? she don't know why. Maybe 'cuz she never have any siblings. While she's thinking, Kyungsoo appear in front of the gate. Sabryna smiles to see him but then Sabryna explores every inch of him and she laughs out loud. Kyungsoo looks at Sabryna with a sleepy and blurr face.

"What?" 

"You,... why,.. that... hahahahaha" She really can't stop laughing.

"What?" Kyungsoo looks at himself from bottom. Then he laughs too. What the heck? he's wearing his blazer without any uniform inside and he's wearing a BOXER. repeat. Boxer. hahahaha. Then Kyungsoo runs into the house to change. Between five mins, he's done. His hair in a bit mess, but who cares.

(this is how their school uniform looks like:SCHOOL UNIFORM#1 )

"Ok, let's go." Sabryna pulls his hand.

"Going where?"

"School, idiot!" She gives him an annoyed face.

"Oh, okay. But... There's a lot of... well, you know.." His face turns red.

"What? dog?" 

"Y--y-yupp. a lot of dog this early, okay?"

"Hey, hello. I'm your bodyguard, right? So, no worry, baby."

"Oh, okay. So... what are you going to tell me?" Kyungsoo's realised that Sabryna's hand still on his but he didn't care.

"Well, Happy bithday, dear! And have a nice life." A kiss given to his cheek. Kyungsoo blushing. He holds his cheek with the other hand.

"Well, you are the first people that wished me." Sabryna gives him a large smile.

"Dear, that's why I call you this early. I want to be the first people that wished you."

"Thank you so much. Love you." Kyungsoo stunned for a while." Well, as a 'brother', I love you." 

"Well, I love you as a sister too." Is it true? Kyungsoo, Sabryna, is it true? only as brother and sister? well, only they have the answer... So, then, there they go to school holding each other hands...

 

How is it? good enough? I hope so

Wait for my next update!

                                                                                                                                                                    xoxo

PS: Sorry for my and BROKEN ENG.... -_-