EXO pt 5

Our Luv, Our Story

Aisyia just come out from her house when suddenly Sehun touches her shoulder and say, “moring, Aisyia!”. She’s so shock and screams. Sehun laughs.

“Ya, don’t do that again!” Aisyia hit his chest gently. Sehun still laughing.

“ok, ok, sorry girl.” He statrs to stop laughing. “come on, let’s go!”

“Go? Where?”

“school, idiot.” He pinches her nose.

“I’m not an idi…”

“Aisyia!” before she can finishes her words, a voice calls from the other side. Sehun and Aisyia look at that side. Aisyia gives that boy a smile. Sehun’s face turns 180 degree  from happy to unhappy. Aish! This guy is… ergh! Whisper his heart. Junmyeon’ss smile dead suddenly to sees that Sehun was there too but he pretends like notings is happening. He keeps his smile back and walk toward them.

“Hye, Aisyia. Morning.”

“Morning.” Aisyia smiles.

“How’s your sleep? Is it good? Am I got in to your dreams?” Teases Junmyeon. Sehun suddenly clearing his throat to tell that he was there too.

“Oh, Sehun, you’re here too?” Smirk Junmyeon. Sehun can only makinmg a fake smile.

“Oh, yeah, I was here untill you come out of nowhere interrupting me and Aisyia.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, I…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.. guys. Stop it. Can you please, don’t argue here. We’ve got school to go. Come on!” Aisyia makes her way out from the ‘battle’. Sehun and Junmyeon quickly aftering her. Junmyeon pushes Sehun to the left untill he’s about to fall. Sehun gioves him a death glare. Junmyeon just smile like nothing is happening.

“, why are you doing that?” Sehun pushes him back.

“Ya! How dare you pushed me like that?” Sehun pretends like he don’t hear anything. Junmyeon catch Sehun’s colar.

“You are so….”

“Junmyeon, Sehun! What the heck are you doing, hurry up! Time won’t wait for us. Erhgh!” Sehun and Junmyeon look at each other and quickly run aftering her.

 

 

“Batrisyia!” she calls Batrisyia loudly as she sees Batrisyia is at the gate with Baekhyun. loudly. Batrisyia turns her body to the direction where the voice come. She can sees that Sehun and Junmyeon which is arguing behind Aisyia. Three of them come nearly.

 “Hye Aisyia.” Baekhyun gives her a smile. “Ermm.. What’s wrong with the two of them?” Asks Baekhyun.

“Don’t ask me. Well, wanna check it out what happened there?”

“Actually, we are going there. Come on.” Batrisyia, Baekhyun and Ausyia are making their way to the lobby while Sehun and Junmyeon still arguing of something.

“Junmyeon, Sehun wanna come along?” Baekhyun asks loudly ‘cuz they’re already far away from the both of them. Sehun and Junmyeon look at each other. They then walk faster to catch Baekhyun,, Batrisyia and Aisyia.

At the lobby, they can see a lot of pupils looking at the information board.Aisyia lokks at the information board. It is the result for ‘Best couple of The Year’. Aisyia feels weird ‘cuz everybody seems to make way for someone. Aisyia takes a look. Oh, it’s Luhan, Sabryna, Kyungsoo and Hanies. But as they come nearly, Kyungsoo suddenly run away from Sabryna and Sabryna seems to catch him. Baekyun only can scream, “Happy birthday, Kyungsoo!” But it seems like he doesn’t heard him.

    Hanies and Luhan… Well… look like having a cold war (like usual)

   “Hanies, Luhan!” Calls Baekhyun. Aiyia maakes her way to the information board. She can see Najmie and Chen’ big sweet picture together as the Best Couple. It ia so sweet… Butym waity, she then realises about the small notice. She reads the notice carefully. Its something about ‘Exo’.

“Guys! Better check it out.” Calls Aisyia. Four of them, without give any intention to all the pupils that is looking, come to her.

“Exo? What is that?” Asks Sehun. He seems so attracted to that announcement. Same goes to Baekhyun and Junmyeon.

“I don’t know. Never heard of it arter all this years I’ve been here.” Says Aisyia. Batrisyia still not talking and she don’t know why.

“Batrisyia. I’m going to the audition. What’s your opinion?” Asks Baekhyun.

“Ok.” She then goes away leaving Aisyia, Sehun and Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighs.

“Guys. I gotta go. Meet ya in the class.” Baekhyun then walk fasterly, aftering Batrisyia.

“Well, I’m going to the audition.” Says Sehun.

“Me too.” Says Junmyeon.

“Okay then, If one of you win the audition, Ill treat you a lunch. Okay?” invite Aisyia. Junmyeaon and Sehun look at each other.

“I’ll win the audition!” Say both of them.

Aisyia then sees Yixing and Hazle. Woww, it’s been too long since they don’t meet. And now, they meet but, there’s a cutting scene where Yixing confess in front of everybody then Hazle walk out from there. They haven’t got any chance to talk…

 

 

 

 

Know what? writing five story in one time is hard

After this, I'm going to write one by one

XOXO

K

14