What actually happened? Hanies

Our Luv, Our Story

It was another same morning when she gets out of her house. She take a glance at her watch.

1 minutes more

50 seconds

30 seconds

She starts to look at right. 

10 seconds

5

4

3

2

1

And...

"Hey, Chub!" 

And yupp, The idiot boys id here. like usual. I'll have get use to this, haish...

"Ya, Idiot! Stop calling me chub, can you?"

"No untill you stop calling me idiot."

"I'll stop if you stop."

"You stop first."

"No, you."

"Aish. This won't do. Why don't.. we just walk to school?"

"Good idea, chub. brilliant."

"Like always, idiot."

 

 

She's not in her bad mood today. No big fight like usual and that was yeayy! So, this recess time, she used to meet her friend. Which happened to be the cheerleader captain. She's just finished her training and asked Hanies to meet her at the changing room (that's the only time that she've got for today). So, she 'abandoned' her gang for a while to meet her friend. On the way to the changing room, she can see a stalking-like-guy in front of the room.

Wait... Isn't that..???

The Idiot! 

What is he doing here? Is he trying to stalking the girl?

Hanies gettin' angry, mad and.. jealous.

Yes, she's jealoused. But she's still denying it. Why on hell would that idiot stalking that room. Is he attracted to one of the cheerleader girl? No, no, no.

That can't be. He can't be in love with any other girl. He's my idiot. Mine only.

Hanies quickly makes her way to the man and pull her collar. Luhan seems so shocked. Without any voice, Hanies dragged him to the rooftop and pushes him roughly.

"Ya! gently, can you?" He tidied up he collar.

"What the hell are you doing there? in front of the girl's changing room?" Shouts her. She lost her control on her anger.

"Oh, just.." But suddenly he stops. Hanies could feel he's staring deep in her eyes and found something. Omo! Did he realised it?!

But Hanies stands still, pretends to be strong. But her faith fading as Luhan comes closer.

"Ya! Wh-what are t-tryin' to do?" But he's still shut his mouth and closes the gaps between them as she stops.

"I may not be as strong as Jacob or hansome that Edward but, you are prettier and nicer than Bella." Luhan caresses her cheek before continue, "I'm totally in love with you" And in seconds, his lips were already on hers...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhhahahaha, I'm laughing so hard right now.
This story gettin' weirder weirder... -_-..
I'm not a good writer, ok?
Whatever.
So, untill next time!
XOXO
K