A call-revealed

Our Luv, Our Story

"I have something to give you."

"mwoh? what is it?" Junmyeon reach his pocket and picked out something. It's a letter and a small pretty box.

"W-what is that?"

"Oh, this..." He gave her the letter first. "I want you to give this to Aisyia. In case I didn't come back..."

"Wait, wait, wait, In case you didn't come back? what do you mean?"

"I.." He took a deep breath. "Do you know about... Well, short story. I have this kind of kidney problem and I'll have to do a surgery in America so.. yeah."

"You.. what?! How can none of us know about it? You shouldn't hide it. I thought we were friend, You.. Are you doing this because Aisyia? or.."

"Ryn, Ryn, listen to me first." 

"Okay, speak."

"It's already late night so, I'll short the story, okay? It was when I was 5 years old when the doctor said I have this kind of kidney problem. I should have do that surgery long ago but I afraid and there's no donater at that time. And It wasn't matter if Aisyia reject me or what. I must do this surgery or my kidney will be worst. Plus, I've already got a donater. And the doctor said, The surgery must be done at the middle of this year and it is 2 weeks from now. and I was told about this last year. So, no surprise for me."

The story made Sabryna shut . "B-but why don't you tell us about this?"

"I... I don't want to look weak. If I tell you all about this, is there any guarantee the I won't be served as a weak boy?"

"I-I have no say in this."

"It's okay. Just let me speak, okay?"

"Oookayy.."

"Ok, give this to Aisyia if I didn't make it..."

"You'll make it!"

"Yeah, I know. I said, in case. And this..." He opened up the small box and pull out two neclace, two bracelet and a freaking beautiful locket. "This necklace, is for you. the other.. you can give it to the girls when I'm gone.. I mean, when I abroad. Can you do this for me?"

"I will. But, promise me you'll make it and come back."

"I'm not sure but, if everything going fine, I, Kim Junmyeon, hereby, promise that I will come back, okay? IF everything going fine, I repeat." Sabryna giggles. Junmyeon even make funny in this critical time.

And before they parted, they even made a pinky promise.

 

 

Sabryna was about to get out from the main door when she suddenly saw Junmyeon leaning on the wall.  She shocked a little.

"Ryn. It's tomorrow." Said Junmyeon worriedly. That time, tears fills her eyes.

"Isn't it too early?" It should be a week more...

"I-I have to. Don't worry. remember what I said that day. And take care of yourself, okay? I don't have much time. I'll have to pack my thing. The flight is tomorrow and the surgery are in three days time." Sabryna quickly hugs Junmyeon. He replied it and caressed her back. "Shh, don't cry.. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to. She... Well, you can delay..." Suddenly, he hears a walking sound. He hugged her tightly for the last time. I maybe can't hug you anymore after this Ryn. You are my only hope.

"Shh.. I've gotta go. Someone's coming. Bye. Remember my promise." That person quickly pulls himself and run away. Leaving Sabryna sobbing.

 

"Junmyeon, Junmyeon! JUNMYEON!"

"Ryn! Ryn, are you okay? Ryn, wake up. Ryn?" Sabryna opens up her eyes. The first thing that she sees is Kyungsoo's pale and worried face. "Oh, Ryn.. Finally, you wake up!" Kyunggsoo hugs her. "I'm worried, you know?"

"H-how do I get here?" Kyungsoo pulls himself.

"You don't remember? you fall and faint. So, I brought you here. The other are in the class." Kyungsoo tidy up her blanket. "You know what? you keep talking in your faint. What did you exactly think of?"

"I-I..." 

RRRINGG!!!!

The bell rings means it the end of school day. Sabryna shocks. The bell rings kind of shocking.

"Actually, I.."

"Ryn! you're awake!" Suddenly, Batrisyia comes and hugs her tightly. She can sees Hazle, Baekhyun and Yixing at the door. "I'm so worried of you."

"I'm okay. I 'm fine." Sabryna smile and push Batrisyia as gentle as she can. "Ermm, guys, I.. I have something to talk and GIVE." Her pupils goes around the health room. "But, where' Aisyia?"

"I'm here." Suddenly she appear at the door. 

"Okay... As you guys are all here..." She take a deep breath. "Kyungsoo, my bag, please?" Kyungsoo quickly get her bag and she pulls out the small box and a letter. She opens the small box first. "Batrisyia, I think, I'll give you the necklace so you'll get the same as me. Hanies, This bracelet is for you and Hazle, this is yours bracelet and Aisyia..." She looks at Aisyia with a meaningful glare. She takes out the locket and hand it to her. "He also told me to give you this letter if he..." Tears fills her eyes again but this time, Aisyia, Hazle, Hanies and Batrisyia seems like her too. While the boys are tryin' to keep their tears as possible.

"What is this?" Asks Aisyia in her sobs.

"It's a letter. It's for you." Aisyia slowly opens the letter and read it. Everyone was curious about the contents of the letter.

Minutes later, the letter suddenly drops from Aisyia's hand and she fall sit and cry as loud as she can. Sehun quickly get her and try to comfort her. He takes the letter and hand it to Sabryna. Everyone gather around her and let her read the letter loudly.

 

Dear Aisyia 

Firstly, send my best regards to the other, okay? :)

Well, by the time you read this letter, I'm not in this world anymore. I'm at somewhere else far far away from here. And all I can do is hoping and pray for you, Sehun and our friends' happiness. The reason I wrote this letter is to tell you how I love you. But, I know, you choose Sehun than me. But, It's okay actually. I don't really care.. I just .... I don't know.. I'm never been in any date so..

Whatever. we can put that thing behind.

I also wants you to tell everyone how much I love them all. All of my entire life (My entire SHORT life), I've never got the amzing friends like them all. It was fun to live nearly and hanging out together at school, at reccess time, after school and whenever we hang out together.

I am so happy at that time. 

You know, me kinda don't like to write a long thing so, I really want to say that 

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! even not as a boyfriend, a friend will do. And please, don't blame yourself, okay? 

This letter I think is enough to tell you how much I love u all. About other, you can refer to Ryn. She knew everything.

So, This is it.

Send my regards to the other..

Bye!!! 

Hope to see you... 

soon...

Best Regard

Junmyeon

(P.S: Don't forget to visit me always. haha XD)