Oh, My God!

Our Luv, Our Story

“Damn! It’s almost 3 months. Where on hell is that EXO audition?” Said Baekhyun. It is the reccess time and ‘all of them’ (you-know-who), except for Sabryna and Kyungsoo relaxing under a big tree near the canteen.

“Ya, can you be more patient. What? Do you think just because of your good ,marks in your exam you can be that good in exo or whatever you call it?” Said Batrisyia. Baekhyun shut his mouth up. He looks at at Batrisyia with his cute face which didn’t get any reaction from her. Well, when it comes to Batrisyia, he can never be brave.

“Guys, guys! Check this ou..” And there’s Kyungsoo, running to them but fell before he could reach them. His face ‘kissing’ the ground. What a poor boy. Sabryna who was leaved behind laughs and quickly runs to him and help him get up. Same goes to Baekhyun and Batrisyia. Kyungsoo gives them an innocent smile and shows them a flyer.

“What is that supposed to be?” Asks Baekhyun, taking the flyer from him.

“Oh, My God!” Shouts Baekhyun. “It’s tomorrow! Omagad omagad omagad!!! Can’t wait for it!” Shouts him again. Sabryna, which is searching for any wounded on Kyungsoo’s knee looks at him. All of them, Hazle, Aisyia, Sehun, Junmyeon, Luhan, Hanies and Yixing went to them. Same reaction from the for boys. They seemes to be so excited about the audition tomorrow.

 

“What’s happening, guys?” Asks a voice suddenly. They turn to the voice at the same time.

GULP.

It’s Chen and Najmie!!!!! Can’t belive it! The most famous couple and the student’s leader! And they are talking to them!!!  The time stop for a while untill…

“Ermm, ermm, th.. this..” Baekhyun hands Chen the flyer. Chen takes it with a smile. Serious, all the boys and girls are impressed. They freeze at their place.

“Oh. The audition? Did you guys would join it?” Asks him. Quickly, the boys nod. Chen smile, again. The girl beside him only stands still with her smile. Oh, what a sweet couple.

“Oh yeah? I’ll join in too.” Said him.

‘Ooh’ Is only the reaction they can give. The suddenly-ring’s-bell shocks them but they still freeze at their place untill Chen opens his mouth.

”So, meet you tomorrow?” Asks Chen. The other only can nod. It seems like they losted their voice.

Chen and Najmie make their way when suddenly Najmie look at them with a smile and said, “You all should talk more. We’re not a monster, guys.” She laughs and follow Chen to their class.

All of them shocks and back to reality (where are they before? 0_0)

“Woww! They were so woww!” Can’t belive it! Hazle said that. All of them look at her.

“Hazle, is that you?” Asks Hanies. Hazle look at them with an innocent face.

“What? Am I wrong?”

“Okay, guys, Class won’t wait for us. Come on!” Said Baekhyun. All of them walks to their calss while Hazle secretly look at the couple. Thinking….