another...

Our Luv, Our Story

"Curse that teacher!" says Batrisyia as she get in to her room. She throws away her bag, blazer and tie on the floor and start unbottoning her shirt. Thus morning, the teacher said that there will be an exam. Everyone was shocked for that 'bad news'. There wasn't any of this early exam before and it's so for her so she asks The cooly gee to come to her house today. They will make a revision.

She lies down on her bed and puts her arm on her head. its a really stressing day. wait, the fact, everyday was a stressing day for her. But today, well, she got to admit that t oday was a bit good day. only a bit! denies her heart. why? ermm, 'cuz of the kiss, maybe? remembering that, her face turns red. aish! that guy! since he came to her life, everyday, after school, she will think about him. he filled her emptiness. It was so magically but she still denying her feeling. it is so hard.

"Erghhh!" she then let out a heavy sighs. She then quickly changes her outfit. Minutes later, 

"Batrisyia!" Shouts a voice from outside. From the voice she can guess who's coming. Batrisyia tidy up her room a bit and walk slowly to downstair. As she opens the door, , yupp, she's right. She can see Sabryna and... wait, why on hell is 'that guy' here?

"Bad, you're not going to let us stand here for another hour right?" Batrisyia shakes her head.

"No I'm not." She opens the door. Her eyes still on 'him'.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Suddenly she realises that Kyungsoo wasn't there. 

"Oh. My baby is having his bath." Says Sabryna.

"Whoa, since when you started to call him 'baby'?" Teases her as they reach the door. She welcomes them in. pretends like the guy isn't there.

"It's up to me wants to call him what."

"Ermm, by the way, Where's Hanies and the other?"

"Hanies, she's still on her way. Maybe having fight wih Luhan on the way. And I don't know why Luhan still wants to fetch her." Says Sabryna again.

"Junmyeon and Sehun are racing to Aisyia's house, fetching her there."Says Baekhyun suddenly. He really hate to be ignored. Batrisyia gives him a glare.

"And you? what the hell are you doing here?" Asks Batrisyia.

"Study." Answers him cool.

"You..."

"Whoa... whoa.. guys, We're here to study, not fighting or whatever on earth are you having now okay good girl? good boy?" Sabryna widening her eyes to Baekhyun.

"Araso!" says Baekhyun loudly. Sabryna smiles.

 

in the room

 

Batrisyia is concetrating on the book in front of her. Same goes to the other two. Three of them are lying on their stomach on the floor. Batrisyia seems to asks many questions to Sabryna and sometimes, Baekhyun. It's a really calm situation untill Sabryna's phone rings. She gets her phone wih her eyes still on the book.

"Yoboseyo?" Says her. lately, evesince Kyungsoo's here, she learned a bit of Korean language. She thought that it was fun!.

"R.. ry.. yn..th.there's.. thre." Kyundsoo's voice seems to be weird. Is he crying?

"Baby, are you.. crying?" No answer. Sabryna quickly get up and walks to the window. From there, she can see that there's some dogs barking at him in front of Kyungsoo's gate and Kyungsoo is about to cry while holding his phone, scared. Actually, he already cried.

"Ermm, guys. I'm going to get Kyungsoo. I'll be back in ten minutes time. Don't be naughty okay, Bacon?" Sabryna quickly get out from the room. She even got the time to teases Baekhyun by giving him a flying kiss as she reaches the dooe. Baekhyun giggles and gives her a flying kiss too. 

Batrisyia unconciously pouts. Baekhyun saw it and laughs. 

"Gettin' jealous haa?"

"What? I'm not. Not in hell! I'm not!" Denies her. Her face redder and redder like a tomato.

"Omo! you look so sweet like that."

"Yeah whatever! Now, would you help me? How could I solve this?" Batrisyia brings her book and sits beside him. They are so close that Baekhyun can hears her breathe. Baekhyun gulps his saliva.

"Which question?" Baekhyun covers up his awkwardness.

"This..." Batrisyia shows the part that she dont understand while Baekhyun is drowns in her hair's scent.

"Baekhyun!" Shout her and takes a look at him. Both of their eyes meet. their nose are about 5 cm away. almost touching. Batrisyia shocks. Same goes to Baekhyun. Both of them stuns for a while.

Baekhyun's hands suddenly slowly runs his hands on her cheek. removes all the hair on her face. Batrisyia wants to protest that hand but her body won't let her. She stunned and just let it. Baekhyun then touches her lips wih his long finger and come closer and closer. Batrisyia closes her eyes when his lips were on hers. She was like under his possession lettin' whatever his lips do.

Untill...

"Ba..." Sabryna that comes out of nowhere gasps slowly. A ll she see is..... And Batrisyia don't even realises that she is there. Sabryna closes wih her hand. 

"Sabry.." Then Kyungsoo come. Before Kyungsoo makes a voice, without any warn, Sabryna covers Kyungsoo's eyes with her hands a bit roughly. Not lettin' Kyungsoo see what's happening. he's still 'UNDERAGE'.

"Ya! Ryn. what is it?" Says Kyungsoo loudly untill Batrisyia can hears him. She opens her eyes. Her eyes widening after she realises what just happen. Sabryna saw it! again. She quickly pushes Baekhyun away. 

"I'm ss.. sorry.. I didnt mean to interrupt both of you." Says Sabryna while get her hands away from Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo gives them an innocent squishy face. Don't know what exactly hapened. Then they hear Hanies and Luhan's voice arguing about something. Hanies suddenly appears at the door with her innocent face. Not knowing what happened just now too. Then, Luhan come and push Hanies aside. Want to see who's in the room. All he see are Batrisyia and Baekhyun are in the room and Sabrna and her 'baby' in front of the door.

"What did I miss?" Hanies then pushes him back.

"Ya! Are you blind?" I'm here, okay?" 

"Oh, You're here. How come I can't see a small girl like you?" smirk him. Hanies are about to fight back when Batrisyia's mother shouts from downstair.

"Trisyia! Get your friends downstair. I prepared the lunch!"

"Ok, mum." Answers her. She quickly get up and forgetting about that another kiss for today. I mean like.. Two kisses in a day. woww! Unbelievable!

All of them have gone downstair except for Batrisyia and Baekhyun. Batrisyia blocks Baekhyun'ways on the door. 

"What?" Says him innocently. Batrisyia gives him a death stare.

"That 'things' never happened!" Says her and walks away

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for this late update. 

Unfortunately, I've got an exam and I'm finishing my oneshot story.

So...

Well anyway, hope you guys would read my oneshot story.. 

#

lolol

XOXO

K

14