it's her turn

Our Luv, Our Story

Junmyeon hasn't talk to them for about 3 days. Every time they saw him or the or the other way around, he'll go to the other place, preventing himself from them. What's wrong with him? Only Aisyia and Sehun (which seems so close) knows. And the of-course-most-worried one is Sabryna. No one has put that work on her but still, she felt responsible for her friend making today, she starts to thinking what Aisyia've been talking that day.

Is she to caring that it annoyed everyone? Did she to caring that she forget 'bout herself? 

Forget 'bout herself? Pfft, that can't be true! thought her. Who on earth will forget 'bout themselves?

It's just that she'd put herself in number two after her friends and that's totally not 'forget' herself.

Right?

And yupp, today she's kinda want to rest from anything and start to think 'bout herself. But, wait, What is 'about myself'? I don't have any problem, I don't have an...

Kyungsoo

That name passed thorugh her mind. Yeah, why didn't I think about him?

But still, she didn't think about hersef..

Okay, let's just put that "About herself' Behind. Kyungsoo, yeah, Kyungsoo.

Is she start to fall for him? 

What if he doesn't like her?

What if he loved her, but just as a sister?

Or worst, What if he only love her as a... 'bodyguard'?

Okay, now it's her turn to be confused. It should be her the one to comfort her friends but this time, she'd really needs someone to rely on. 

But, who will uderstand her needs? She'd always seems so happy that no one can detect any prolem on her. That was the other problem. Aish, Such a lot of problem! She sighs.

At that time, she saw Kyungsoo's coming to her. Suddenly, all the problem gone with the wind. It's gone as she saw Kyungsoo's small feature from a far. She knows, there's a feeling inside her for him but, she don't get it. 

But, as she saw his smile, his eyes, his everything, she feel so... Happy..

Oh my god. This is going to have to stop.

But no, she don't want it to stop somehow.

 

 

"Kyungsoo, baby. C-can I ask s-something?" Says her while wiping some left biscuit's piece on his cheek. "Aish, are you eating with your cheek?" Kyungsoo chuckles.

"What do you want to ask?"

"W-well, d-do you, do y-you..."

"Do I what?" He stops eating.

"It's.. Nothing..."

"Just tell me, please? yeobo?" Oh, no! He starts doing his aegyo. Aish, this boy! It's making her weaker and suddenly, without knowing why, her eyes full of tear. And now what? What's wrong with me? Cryin' suddenly like  a child? It's really my turn to asks for their help.

"It's nothing, actually." She quickly gets up from the bench while covering her almost-crying-voice. "I-I gotta go. See you later." Before Kyungsoo's mind can translate what was happen, Sabryna already left him in such blurred condition...

 

 

"Is this really happening?" Said a voice, that is belonged to someone that've been stalking them from a far.

"I think so.." Another voice add.

"Good or bad things?" Then joined by another.

"Both, I think." And other.

"We totally need to tell HIM." Advice the second voice. 

"What are you all doing here?" And HIM are there,  stands in front of them with his someone...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And yupp, Me here!

It's 2:08 when I'm finished this.

Me kinda of not sleeping and Nothing on twitter or facebook, no new story updates and...

Okay, let's just put that things behind. 

By the way, I'm writing while hearing the Miracle Of December.

Have you heard it? Nice, right?

Whatever, The stupid me are kinda being stupid now so, before I get more ridiculous, 

Better if I go.

 

XOXO

K