EXO pt 2

Our Luv, Our Story

Batrisyia shocks to see Sabryna and Kyungsoo there.. that means, they saw that 'incident'. Oh my god! Her face turns red. Kyungsoo still in shocks. Baekhyun clears his throat and tidy up his tie then he pulls Batrisyia towards them.

"Happy birthday Kyungsoo!" Says him loudly. "Wah! it's still early and you already going to school Kyungsoo ah. Is there anything I should know?" Teases him.

"Well, I think I should ask you that question boy." Replies Sabryna. Batrisyia clears and her face look like a tomato.

"Let's go then!" Batrisyia already makes her way. Baekhyun chases her and leaves both of them there.

"Come on, my baby. we've got school to go too." 

 

As they walk in the school, Sabryna can sees Hanies and Luhan is having a small fight and she also can sees how crowdy it is there. She pulls Kyungsoo toward Hanies and Luhan. 

"Let's go check it out what happened there." Sabryna suddenly puts her hand on Hanies' Shoulder. Hanies gives her a tease stare. She then pulls her hand away.

"Okay, let's go." Says Luhan So, there they go to the lobby.  It's an announcement about a group named EXO that looking for some members. Sabryna looks at Kyungsoo and then Kyungsoo runs away. She runs after him but then everyone (most of them is girls)Crowding Kyungsoo, wishing him a happy birthday. Sabryna feels not comfortable to see many pupils like that. Kyungsoo takes the best way that is takes Sabryna away from there. 'Thank God.' She whispers in her heart. Suddenly, Kyungsoo stops from walking and gives her an asking-for-symphaty face. Sabryna make a weird face.

"What's wrong?"

"I think, I need to go to the toilet. I can't stand it anymore. But, wait for me in front of the toilet's door, can you. Thanks." Without waiting for Sabryna's answer, Kyungsoo already leaves her there which means, Sabryna have to walk alone to the boys' toilet. 

Kyungsoo run as fast as he can. He can't stand it anymore. He really-really needs to pee. He is lucky 'cuz as he arrives at the toilet on time , the toilet are full but luckily a boy comes out from a toilet. He quickly gets in and... well, do what he should do. 

"Ah! So relieved." Says him and walk to the sink to wash his hands. He gives a look to the mirror first. He tightens his shirt and repair his tie and hair. Untill he satisfy on his look, he get out from the toilets. As he opens the toilet's door, a girl, who used to be his class mate, is already right in front of him stretching a medium sized gift to him.

"Happy Birthday Kyungsoo ah!" Says that girl. She happens to be a korean too. her name is Kim Tae Yeon. This school is built for a transferred pupils from other countries to Malaysia. Two conditions to study here. First, must be a transfered student. Second, if the student is from Malaysia, he or she must be rich and brilliant. *idk if this school are even exist or not. Lol* Okay, back to Kyungsoo's story.

"Well, err.. Thank you." He takes the gift from her and shakes the gift gently. "Hmm... I wonder what is it inside." He tries to be nice although he is not comfortable. This girl, Tae Yeon, Have been tried to get closer to him this two weeks. Well, who would be comfortable to talk to their annoying-admire? Kyungsoo runs his eyes to the locker part when Tae Yeon's eyes and his met. Suddenly, He sees Sabryna was looking at them with a glare that is so hard to translate. Kyungsoo stuns. 'Is she mad? Oh my god. Is she mad at me?' whispers his heart. he gulps.

Tae Yeon seems so weird to sees Kyungsoo's face turned like he is scares. She turns to give a look to what Kyungsoo is looking right now. She gulps. Sabryna still looking at them with a no-expression glare.

"Err.. I think, I gotta go now. See ya later in the class. Bye." She thinks it's better she get out from there. Sabryna's face is so scary like that.

 

 

Sabryna walk slowly to the toilets. It's so awkward walking alone without his 'little brother' beside. She then yawns and give a small stretch to her body. "Aish! I'm so sleepy." She closes when she yawns again. Suddenly, "Oh, My, Goodness." She quickly get her bag and checking for something. She then suddenly slaps her head. "How can I forgot?" She can sees her gift for Kyungsoo are there. She should have given it to him this morning. How can she forgot? She fastening her walk.

It's so tired to walk hurriedly to the toilet. She waited among the lot pupils to wait for Kyungsoo. But wait. That is... Oh, no. 

Sabryna sees Tae Yeon, which she saw at the mall yesterday with Batrisyia, are waiting in front of the boys' toiletsand as Kyungsoo comes out from the toilets, she gives him the presents. Kyungsoo seems to like it very much and she was hurted suddenly. She thinks she's sbout to cry.