May I know your name?

Our Luv, Our Story

"Hi, boy, you can seat here." Sabryna offered the blank seat beside her to one of the new boy. The pretty boy got a really fair skin, y lips and a round eyes... Just perfect! That boy give a stare to her and take the seat.

"Hi, I'm Sabryna." Sabryna give a sincere smile to that cutie boy. She don't know why but, she suddenly hope that the boy was his brother. He is so cute that she feel like pinching his cheek. omona! is she falling in love? 'No, she's not! She's just hoping that boy was his brother. only brother.' Said another voice in her mind. Well, How can she fall in love at the first sight, right? 

"I'm Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo, Korean." 

"Well, Kyungso..." She couldn't finish her talking when suddenly a loud voice heard. Both of their eyes were on the girl. Hanies! What the hell this time? Sabryna getting angry.

"Your chest? Luhan? it's your first day and you've been doing such problem. Hanies, would you like to change your place?" The teacher look around the class. "Anyone want to change your place?" No response. Nobody would like to change the place after that 'case'. The chinese teacher sighs. "Okay, then, Hanies. Just sit with him. Luhan, make sure you don't do anything unpredictable." The teacher give him a sharp glance and walk away from there. Hanies snort heavily and come to seat again. Luhan smirk showing that 'He win!'.

Sabryna turn her focus to Kyungsoo again. "Kyungsoo, sorry to say but, your face is so cute.  Just like a dog. cute dog, I mean."

"I-i-I- I got scared to dog actually." Kyungsoo's face turned red for that confession that he made to the girl that he just met in the first day of school.

"Seriously? Oh my, you're so cute, boy." Sabryna pinch his cheek (which she wants to do it from the start).

"Yupp, I'm hardly scared to dog." He sighs

"Nah, don't worry. I can be your bodyguard! hehe." Joking, She's just joking. But Kyungsoo take it seriously.

"Thank you, then, my 'bodyguard'." They laugh.

 

Hazle sigh (wow, it's the first day and everyone are being Batrisyia [sigh, sigh, sigh]). She doesn't hope for this first day. First day at school was supposed to be the best day ever but now....

"Yixing, I'm Zhang Yixing, from China." Suddenly the boy beside her lend his hand and Hazle shake it. Yixing unfortunately kiss Hazle's hand. Hazle blushing. "May I know your name, pretty girl?" 

"I'm Hazle." Hazle smile. It's a good thing to happen in the first day.

 

"Get back! I came here first!" Sehun pushes Junmyeon 's shoulder roughly.

"What do you mean by 'you came here first'? I got this place first." Junmyeon doesn't want to lose.

"You..." Sehun couldn't finish his word when Aisyia suddenly scream slowly.

"Stop it! Both of you. Stop!" Both of them look at Aisyia. "Hello, I don't even know who you are, so please. If you wanna fight, not here. Thank you." The scream from Hanies doesn't get any attention from the three of them.

 

 

 

 

 

SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOUR TIME SO LONG

AND I HOPE THIS STORY GOT A LOT OF VIEW 

THANKS

                                                                                                                                       XOXO