AFTER I GET DRUNK ON YOU PART I

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

PG-15 | ROMANCE, FLUFF

 

AFTER I GET DRUNK ON YOU PART I

 

 

 

“Are you alright, Ken?” asked their Manager, seeing Ken’s agitated expression on his face and the latter seems to be uncomfortable seating on the couch because Ken couldn’t seem to place his properly still while waiting for them to perform.

Ken’s eyes then look at their Manager before shaking his head no then look down shyly as he can feel the intense stare of the person beside him on his left looking at him in amusement.

“Please stop staring at me, Hyung.” Ken muttered in low tone that Leo can only hear. His hands turned into fists on top of his legs when he heard Leo chuckled.

Leo tilted his body to stare at Ken fully and rest his head on his palm while his elbow supports his head’s weight on top of the couch’s armchair. He crosses his legs then chuckled, seeing Ken sweating in cold sweats and undeniably troubled filling up his head.

“But I am not doing anything to you yet, Ken.” Leo almost escape a laugh when Ken turn to face him in shock.

“W-what...do y-you m-me-mean, Hyung?” Ken stuttered.

Leo only smirks and then stands up when their Manager told them to get ready for their performance. He then walks away with still wearing a devilish smirk plastered on his lips.

Ken gulped and his body trembles in horror. I think I don’t want to go home tonight.

Ken then almost scream and cry his heart out when a hand tap his shoulder, thinking Leo will do something to him but when he looks to see who it was, he found out it’s only their Manager.

“Are you really alright, Ken? You’re not having a diarrhea, are you?”

Ken shakes his head again. “I—uh...um...fine.” He sighed.

“Are you sure? I’ve been calling you for five times and you didn’t even budge.” Their manager said curiously.

Ken put up a small smile. “I—I’m just...nervous, Hyung. D-don’t worry.”

“Okay. But if you think you’re having sick, drink some medicines after, okay? You’re up. Go.”

Ken nodded then run out of the waiting room and silently went to his position on the stage and closes his eyes to concentrate.

I can do it. Concentrate Ken. He said in deep breaths, controlling his emotions but even before he could calm his ecstatic heart, warm breath touches his very sensitive ear.

“Good luck with that, Kennie.”

Ken opens his eyes wide and stares at Leo’s face in horror. The latter then ily winks at him before walking back to his position. Ken almost shed out bloody tears if not for their leader patting him and the others and made a ‘fighting!’ cheer before he readies himself as well.

Ken did a small prayer inside his head. He prayed not to have mistakes in their dance steps, not to forget the lyrics on his part, and especially not to crack when he hits the high notes because for sure, he can never show his hundred and one percent of himself in this performance because of Leo.

When the lights and the PD already gave them a sign beforehand, Ken, as much as possible, give his best to make everything right and even hide his hidden feelings while performing because it will not be appropriate when the viewers can see his pitiful state while dancing and singing their title track after all their song is intense and upbeat and not a mellow song which can make his emotion inside not questionable. He really wants to cry right now but for the sake of the members, the viewers and their fans, he swallowed it all inside. He’s just going to cry in the bathroom later, if he could even make it there.

For an unknown reason, he wants to cry. For an unknown reason, he’s super scared at Leo. He knows that, that is already Leo’s character: the cold-hearted, cool and chic person that they all know. But, seeing how he smirks to him and how he teases him makes him even scarier than he already was before. He remembered how pathetic he was during their training days seating beside him just to talk and tell Leo stories which he knows the latter didn’t even seem to listen to. To add Leo in his friends list, he had to endure being an idiot for talking to himself all the time even though Leo was just beside him listening to his mp3 player.

For three months, Ken endured being ignored by Leo as if he was nothing but an invisible piece of string. He was almost on giving up stage when finally, one time at the end of a tiring practice, Leo pulled him back seating on the practice room while leaning on the mirror behind. Leo didn’t say a word but his action made Ken jumped in happiness. He then started talking again and even though at first he thought he was just talking to himself, Ken was indeed happy because after all these time, Leo has been listening to him every time he opens his mouth.

Ken was panting hard after a very stressful performance he had so far. He wipes his sweat with the back of his head and then bow down to thank the PD’s and staffs of the music program before the six of them step out of the stage, going back to their reserved room.

“Ken,”

Ken jolted up feeling an arm hang on his shoulder and a sweaty body pressing against his own ones. When Ken tilts his head, he found it was Ravi. He sighed.

“Are you sick, Hyung?” Ravi asks and then bluntly presses his palm on Ken’s forehead which makes the latter gasp in surprise.

Ken’s hand was about to take Ravi’s hand out of his sweaty forehead when Leo suddenly appear in front of them in a flash which made the two of them stop on their tracks. Leo’s eyes are piercing and fierce it’s like he wants to kill someone right here and now.

“Leo Hyung...” Ravi said and Leo’s reply made Ravi shock and Ken blush.

“Don’t touch him.” Leo said and then shoves Ravi’s hand out of Ken’s forehead. “He’s not sick.” He added and then turns around to walk away with his hands tuck inside his white pants’ pockets.

“What’s wrong with him, Hyung?” Ravi shakes his head while asking Ken. The latter crook a smile and shrug his shoulder in reply.

They both start walking again, Ravi still clinging close to Ken and then suddenly, N squishes himself and cling on Ravi’s arm in hype and the three of them walk in that position to the waiting room.

Ken then opens the door and found Leo standing there; his hands are still inside his pockets while glaring at the three of them.

“Oh Leo,” N said and puts his hand up, greeting Leo who didn’t replied back which makes N frowned. Leo is still glaring at them or most specifically, at Ravi.

“What’s wrong with you, Hyung?” Ravi asks curiously. Leo then answered him with a straight-forward action.

Leo takes his right hand out from his pants’ pocket and suddenly pushes Ravi out of sticking on Ken like glue. Ravi got a shock that he didn’t see it coming. N got a shock too but the next scene made all of the people inside the room except Leo gasped in awe.

When Leo pushes Ravi out of the way, he tilts his head to his left and immediately places his right hand at the back of N’s head seeing the wall just inches away cracking N’s head if he was too late. The impact then made the both of them glued to each other on the wall. Their bodies are glued together as well as their lips interlock accidentally.

Leo chuckled which become the key for N to push the stoned Ravi away. N hides his lips with his hands while Ravi keeps standing frozen, mouth agape and pale. He seems to have lost his soul while taking in what happened all of a sudden.

“H-hyung—“ Ken reaches his hands towards their leader, sympathizing him for being so bluntly kissed unannounced just like what happened to him last night. But before his hands could even reach N, Leo grab his hand and pushes him in his arms and whisper something to his ear which makes him instantly blush.

“Don’t.” Leo said. “Or, else I will kiss you right here, right now.”

Their Manager clears his throat to get their attention. Hongbin and Hyuk who are seating on the couch turn to face their Manager after staring at the unpredictable scene that happened. N’s eyes then look at their Manager with a flushed face and he still keeps his mouth securely tight with his hands help. Ravi’s finally awake and now seems to finally adjust his comprehension right at the current space and time and then turns to face their Manager in poised and composed, like nothing bogus had happened earlier.

Ken shyly meets their Manager’s eyes while the rest of his body is hiding in front of Leo’s body while the latter only tilt his head, his chin touching Ken’s hair. Ken can feel Leo’s warm breath on top of his head which makes him red even more.

“This day seems to be...” Their Manager pauses, thinking about the right word to say. “Different...than the usual days.” He added with an awkward smile.

“You think so, hyung?” Hyuk exclaimed. Hongbin then pat his leg making Hyuk to shut up.

Their Manager nodded. “I think...a day’s off...uh, will be...um, appropriate.”

The six members gasped.

“A-are you serious, Hyung?” N asks doubtingly.

“Y-yes. I’ll confirm it to the CEO then.” Their Manager nodded before walking out of the room, leaving the six members stunned in their positions.

“Yahoo~!” Hyuk was the first one to exclaimed, followed by Hongbin clapping his hands in the air while staring at Hyuk jumping around happily.

 “Hyung...are you alright?” Ravi then turned to ask N with concern. N then shyly nodded.

“I’m okay.” N then looks at Ken and Leo.

Ken seeing that darting look N is giving, he grip Leo’s shirt tightly which makes Leo embrace Ken closer to his body.

“You—“ N then started walking towards them.

“Let’s go.” Leo then whispered before taking Ken’s hand which made the latter stare at him dumbfounded.

“We’ll head to the van first.” Leo bid and then drags Ken out of the room.

“Why this two—“ N was about to follow them when Ravi hold N in his arms.

“Easy Hyung,” Ravi said and N instantly blushes seeing how close they are again.

“Hey, Hyungs. Since tomorrow is our day off, what are we going to do?” Hyuk walks and stands in the middle in front of Ravi hugging N.

“Hmm?” Ravi then let N go and put his hand to touch his chin, thinking.

“Hyung, what do you want to do?” Ravi then turns to face N curiously which made the latter blushes even more.

“I...uh, don’t know.” N violently shakes his head.

“Since there are soju bottles left in the ref...” Hongbin stated.

“Aha! Great idea, hyung!” Hyuk exclaimed and hug Hongbin in a friendly manner.

“Another Soju session again? Why not!” Ravi then smiled then turn to face N.

“What do you think, Hyung?”

N just blinks at them. Another drinking session? They’re not alcoholics so aren’t they fed up with last night’s session? N just couldn’t decipher why these three dongsaengs of his are so hyper in drinking when they were all down after a bottle. And as their leader, he has to stop and think of other ways.

“Let me think about it.” N said and then walks out of the room followed by the three, going to the parking lot.

 

XOX|||OXO||| XOX

 

 

A/N: So first part is up! The next one will be the last. I hope you guys anticipate it. Please do leave comments! Subscribe! and Upvote! Thank you~ ♥