THE NIGHT CRAVINGS BY KEN

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

PG, FLUFF

 

THE NIGHT CRAVINGS BY KEN

 

 

“Leo~”

Leo groans and turn around to the other side of the bed, obviously still sleepy but the hand shaking him become more aggressive and needy he decided to turn around once more and pull the body close to him to shut the other up and try to sleep some more.

“Leo, wake up. Wake up.”

Leo grunted under his breath and buries his face onto the neck of the voice that was calling his name and bites the shoulder making the other hissed and slaps his exposed arm. His eyes then open wide and groan.

“What?” He asked, pissed off.

“I’m hungry.”

“And what’s that got to do with me, Ken?” Leo pulled himself to face the other looking at him with puppy eyes.

“Cook for me...?” Ken looks at him anxiously while waiting for a reply.

“No. I’m sleepy.” Leo said and turns around one more time and cover his face with a pillow.

“But...Leo! Wake up!” Ken sits up and punches him with a pillow which made the latter jolt up and glared to the other male.

“What do you want me to do, Jaehwan-ah? It’s two o’clock in the morning!”

Ken made a pout. His eyes then start to get teary.

“But I want to eat.”

“Then cook for yourself. I don’t care.” Leo spat and drops down the bed once again.

“Please...Leo? I want to eat. And I’m craving for kimbap right now.” Ken shakes him again, this time a little gentle.

Leo cursed under the pillow before turning around to face a teary-eyed Ken.

“Can we just make it tomorrow? I’m still sleepy, you know.” Leo said in a gentle and controlled voice.

“No.” Ken said sharply which made Leo even more annoyed than earlier.

“Tomorrow, Jaehwan-ah.” Leo insists but Ken is too stubborn to comply.

“No. I want it now.” Ken demanded.

Leo exhales sharply before hopping out of the bed and silently walks out of their room without complaining and goes straight to the kitchen. Ken happily followed him afterwards and sits across the kitchen counter on a high stool and prep his elbow for his hands to support his head on the table with a satisfied smile on his lips while Leo starts preparing the dish.

“Why do you want to eat this now, huh? Can’t wait until tomorrow?” Leo asks after awhile.

Ken ignores the annoyance in Leo’s voice and looks at the latter still with a smile on his face.

“It’s because my stomach craves for it all of a sudden. Why? Don’t you want to make it for me?” Ken pout.

“I’m already half-way there, Jaehwan.” Leo rolled his eyes and Ken chuckled.

“DON’T!” Jaehwan shouted when Leo almost cut the already rolled kimbap.

“What now?” Leo asked, still annoyed as he’ll ever be.

“Don’t cut it. Give it to me.” Ken salivated while eyeing the rolled kimbap hungrily.

“You’re being ruthless you know.” Leo then shove the plate where three rolled kimbap is set in front of Ken.

“Tell it to our baby, Leo.” Ken said and digs in eating the delicious food Leo made for me.

Leo clicks his tongue before washing up and then goes straight back to bed.

After Ken was done eating, he goes straight back to their bedroom and kiss Leo’s cheek and whisper a ‘thank you’ before lying down beside Leo after.

“Next time, make an even more believable excuse.” Leo said then covers his face with a pillow facing the other side.

“Ei...now you’re just being mean.” Ken then hug Leo’s back and scooted even more closely.

“I am not. You’re the one who’s being ruthless and mean to me.” Leo spoke under the pillow.

“Says the one who always love to bully me,” Ken rolled his eyes and plant a soft kiss on Leo’s nape.

“But recently, you’ve been bullying me by waking me up so late just to cook food for you.” Leo said and turns to face Ken. “Say, you’re not pregnant are you?”

Ken laughs so hard. Leo glared at him in return to make him stop.

“That’s why I love you so much, Hyung!” Ken then tackled him and showers him with wet kisses on the face.

“Let’s make some babies, you like?” Ken then stares at him while his brows are moving up and down, inviting Leo to take his bait.

Leo then shoves Ken off of him then turns around and covers himself again.

“Get lost, Ken.” He said and Ken starts cracking up again. He then scooted closer and hugs Leo’s back and plant a soft kiss on Leo’s clothed shirt and buries himself on Leo’s back, getting sleepy so he closes his eyes and begins drifting off to sleep.

 

THE END.

 

A/N: It was supposed to be mpreg but you know, sometimes...the wind and imagination is the same. The direction towards that idea flew away and it turned out like this. hehe...  I hope you enjoyed this one~! thank you in advance~! ♥

 

 

COMMENTS are LOVED! SILENT READERS are NOT!