GETTING COZY AND WARM MEETING YOU

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

GETTING COZY AND WARM MEETING YOU

KEO (Teenage!Ken), Ravi

FLUFF

G

The coldness of the snow, wanting to ditch his friend and allowing a stranger to touch him for warmth, it all happend to him on that freezing day all at the same time.

 

 

 

It's freezing cold outside and Leo is having a hard time making himself warm and his thick furry jacket doesn't seem to help as cold creeps up inside his clothes and his skin crawling due to the uncontrollable coldness he's feeling right now. He's out in the thick crushed ice place and god knows he badly wants to ditch Ravi, his friend, same age as him, but he already promised the other twenty-two year old friend to meet him on the bus stop. Hilarious, if he may say so. He insisted that they should just meet in the latter's house but Ravi said that it is 'safer' to meet outside in this weather for God's sake! Leo didn't understand what his friend meant by that but the other guy seemed serious the other day they spoke so, even though he hates the friggin' cold and white ladies, he's sitting on the cold metal bench rubbing his palms to make friction equals heat. But then again, he knew it wasn't enough.

 

Another minute has passed and Leo couldn't tell if he's already pissed, mad, frustrated, anxious or all of the above as he's still sitting in the cold, still waiting for his friend and he's freaking turning into a vampire any milliseconds now, freezing himself to death.

 

Leo then counted to three before he stands up and ready to take his leave when suddenly, someone tug his coat and when he turns around, he met a male kid and he's not wearing anything thick to hide his freezing body from the cold weather.

 

"H-h-h-h-help..." Leo was struck into his pace seeing how the kid stutters his needs out from his freezing and pale mouth. He was astounded he didn't know what to do.

 

"I...n-n-need...h-h-h-heat--" and before Leo could comprehend the kid's words with his frozen brain, the kid opens his coat in one swift and snakes his way inside and the kid's cold and freezing body made Leo gasp at the sudden tension and heat that also suddenly creeping out from him. It made his mouth agape, jaws drop and cheeks blushing. His nose is turning in deep red as heat warms up his face. He knew his body is all frozen cold but he didn't know that a sudden touch from a stranger would make him feel stoned, numb and hard like a never-breaking rock god has ever made.

 

Leo automatically snap out of his own thoughts and back to where someone he doesn't know is suddenly hugging him and not to mention, clinging to him like they were lovers.

 

He then opens his already open mouth to speak but he stops when the kid rubbing his hands on his back lusting for heat is still frozen and shivering. His heat wasn't enough, Leo thought. Then he looks down and stares at the snowy hair of the kid and couldn't help but to brush it off making the shivering kid lift his face up to stare at him.

 

Leo found the kid charmingly cute, based on how his face flushed in deep pink which made him super cute in his eyes. His cute pointy nose gave him charisma as well as his innocent brown orbs that gives this feeling of wanting to kiss the kid's pain away whichever way the kid needs his help. And he thinks, his brain needs a blanched of hot water right now. He couldn't explain what his brain is thinking right now. He's out of his wits that he could tell. He's just mesmerized by the kid's state but he's a man and he's not looking gooey for this kid. He's straight but Leo gulped down every damn word he said when the kid pull him by his tie. Lowering his head, he found himself getting closer and closer by the minute to this kid he had never seen before but he's not stopping him. His body just reacted automatically and because his brain's dead right now, he couldn't detest. What's this kid up to?

 

Later, Leo found out what the kid did and Ravi's already too late as he saw his dear friend who he made wait and... the kid inside Leo's trench coat, groping his friend tight.

 

"Okay! Enough, Jaehwan-ah." Ravi then clears his throat before running to the bus stop and drags his sixteen year old cousin who suddenly sneaked out of their house and covers him with his own furry coat.

 

Leo, on the other hand, just blinks his eyes, stunned and still frozen hot on his spot at what had just happened.

 

"I'm sorry, Leo. I can explain--"

 

Leo then lift his head up to meet his friend, opens his mouth to speak but words couldn’t come out so he close it back again.

 

Ravi then starts scratching the back of his head, embarrassed. "Look, I think we should get inside a cafe and get you a hot coffee before we talk."

 

"Sounds fun, hyung!" Jaehwan chimed in excitement.

 

"Shut up, Ken!" Ravi reprimanded and then guided his daze friend inside the coffee shop across the street and Jaehwan takes Leo's hand which made the latter gasp and snap out.

 

Leo turns to meet the kid who is now clothed in thick coat and not to mention holding his hand while giving him a warm smile that melted his cold hands to warm. He then tilt to the other side and look furiously at his friend, asking silently what just happened.

 

"Leo, meet my cousin, Lee Jaehwan or Ken as we all addresses him." Ravi introduced them to each other after ordering three cups of hot coffee and hot choco for Ken.

 

Leo then stare anxiously at the kid sitting across him on the high chair, swaying his legs underneath and both arms prop on top of the table with a wide smile on his pinkish face.

 

"Hi!" Jaehwan greeted first and hand out his hand in front of Leo who just blankly stare in oblivion. He's still not in his right mind after what happened to him back in that bus stop, everyone can tell he's going crazy.

 

"You know," Jaehwan started, taking back his hand and propping it again on the table. "It's really nice to finally meet you. Thanks for the cozy and warm heat you shared with me--"

 

"Whoa?! What did you just do, Kennie?!" Ravi turns Ken around, getting mad.

 

"I did nothing--" Ken defended.

 

"Ravi," both Ken and Ravi look back at Leo who's finally back to his senses. "Elaborate, please."

 

 

Ravi then clears his throat. "You see, my cousin Ken here is--"

 

"I'm in love with you, okay?" Ken cuts his cousin off and bravely stated the words he wanted to say to Leo first and foremost.

 

It was love at first sight. His cousin, Ravi brought Leo home for a school project one time he visited his cousin's house. Leo didn't see him because he was busy ogling at him the whole time, of course without them noticing him. After Leo went home, he asked his cousin about him and the latter gave him plenty details he stored inside his head like an usb disk with all about Leo in it. After that, Ken knew there was no way out of this feeling he has for Leo.

 

Through the times he visited his cousin’s house, he silently watched the growing man grow handsomely by the minute. He became a stalker for him and he's proud to shout it out loud. The thing he most fell in love with Leo is that, he hasn't had any relationships which will make him jealous and sad. But everything he was doing stopped soon after his cousin kept Leo secret from him.

 

After five years of impatiently waiting because Ravi, his number one source of finding the love of his life started making secret calls and meetings with Leo and him getting hooked up with school activities as well, he hasn't had time to search Leo's address or to follow him after school since he doesn't know his school schedules and his cousin too. But, he finally met his chance which obviously he didn't take for granted and grabbed it tight. He heard Ravi talking to Leo on his phone the other day and of course, Ken heard everything. He then started to threaten his cousin to running away if he didn't go with him but Ravi knew better. Ravi knew he was a terrible liar and so, he made his threat come true. He ran away in the cold, looking everywhere for Leo. Then, luck seemed to go his way when he found Leo standing on the bus stop shed. He ran as fast as he can even though he knew he wasn't going to make it soon in a freeing death zone, wearing two layers of shirts, pants and a pair of sneakers. He stopped Leo from getting away with him by tugging his coat and made everything possible today.

 

Leo narrowed his eyes and then frown, scrunch his face some more and then heaves a sigh afterwards. He exhaustedly washes his face with his palms and then stares down at his warm coffee.

 

"You don't believe me, do you?" Ken asks, narrowing his eyes as well. Ravi, on the other hand just take glances at the two, didn't have the urge to in so he stayed silent.

 

"I...I don't even know you, okay? How am I supposed to react on that?" Leo lifts up his face and meets Ken furiously.

 

Ravi nodded mentally before taking his leave silently, giving the two some space. There's nothing he can do about it. His cousin has been in love with Leo for god knows how long. Ken threw himself out of their own house just to live with them to get close to Leo. His cousin did everything he thought it was just a simple crush at first. But, look at how Ken risked his life just to see Leo for not meeting for five years? He cared for his cousin but he's not sure whether he'll take his cousin home later with a broken heart because Leo is right for all the right reasons. It's their first meeting and Ken saying he's in love with Leo doesn't seem so right. He just wishes that it would turn out fine. Oh God, he's praying for it right now.

 

"That doesn't seem wrong to me!" Ken said, high-pitchy. "I fell in love with you the first time I met you! Aren't you the same with me?" and Ken slouch down seeing how Leo is so freaking flustered right now.

                                                                                                                     

"B-but I...I--"

 

"I get it." Ken cuts him off. "You didn't feel the same thing. You think I'm not beautiful to you? Am I not perfect for you? Don't you deserve someone like me?" Ken burst down into tears which made Leo panic.

 

"Ssh...hush now, K-Ken." Leo tries to console but Ken only glared at him. He then looks around for his friend but Ravi is nowhere to be found.

 

Leo heaves a sigh then. "Fine." he said and face palmed. Ken then curiously stares at him.

 

"You love me now?' Ken asks and a glint of hope is seen in his twinkling eyes.

 

"No." Leo bluntly stated. Ken scrunches his nose and slams his hands down the table in madness.

 

"Grow up and be a fine young man. Then, when we meet again, maybe I'll change my mind."

 

Ken without thinking any further stated, "Okay. But, you have to promise me one thing."

 

Leo arches an eyebrow. "What is it?"

 

“Promise me first.” Ken insisted and Leo heaves again a heavy sigh.

 

“I promise.”

 

"I want you to stay beside me." 

 

Leo frowned.

 

"Because I'm going to make you fall in love with me before that time comes." and Ken grins wide.

 

 

Days, weeks, months and finally, after a long year of waiting...or maybe less...

 

 

Leo is standing once again inside the shed on the bus stop impatiently waiting while the rain is pouring hard and his hands are getting paler by the minute due to the coldness. He rubs his hands and even put it inside his coat, rubbing his clothed tummy just to get rid of the coldness he's feeling right now. He then lifts up his left arm and read the time on his wristwatch and he could clearly tell that he's been waiting for an hour already. But, unlike the last time he had waited on the same shed, he couldn't feel mad, frustrated, pissed and just none of the above because he knew all the negative feelings would worn off soon after...

 

Someone tug his coat.

 

Leo turns around to find a shivering Ken, soaked in water and he doesn't have an umbrella to shield him against the prickly rain.

 

"You said you'd bring an umbrella? Why are you empty-handed?" Leo asks, raising an eyebrow.

 

Ken widely smiled. "An old lady needs one so I gave the umbrella to her then I ran my way over here. Do you mind?" Ken then points out his coat and Leo shakes his head before opening his coat and Ken happily snakes his arms around inside.

 

"You're getting sick, Ken. You should've called me so I can fetch you instead of running in the rain." Leo stated and Ken tap his back and lift his face up to meet Leo's face with a smile.

 

"Thank you but I prefer getting myself cozy and warm meeting you like this." Ken then snuggled close and smells Leo's scent.

 

"Yeah right," Leo rolled his eyes in reply but pull Ken even closer. "Your cousin wouldn't be surprised to find you sneaking out again."

 

"Hey, I'm a grown up now." Ken pinches his chest.

 

"Hey, watch that out, Jaehwan." Leo reprehended and Ken only chuckle.

 

"I like it when you call me by my real name. It's hot coming from your voice." Ken laughed when Leo looks at him like he's going to puke.

 

"You know, I was truly impatient here waiting and it was so hard for me to break your promise about me growing up into a fine young man. But, look who's sneaking out now as well?" Ken teases and winks at Leo.

 

"I just..." Leo heaves a sigh. "…couldn't resist you."

 

"Yeah, like I believe you, you liar!" Ken then pushes Leo out but the latter drags him back into his arms.

 

"You can say whatever you want, but I like this warmth, okay?" Leo then scoop Ken a little more closer which makes the younger couldn't be any happier.

 

"Leo," Ken the pulls away to look at his lover's face. Yeah. Ken made Leo say those three words out from his mouth by hook and by crook before he could turn seventeen on his birthday.

 

"Hmm?" Leo hummed and warmly smiled at Ken.

 

"Do you remember the first time we actually met face to face, back here?" Ken asks and Leo nodded in reply.

 

"Why do you ask?"

 

Ken shrug. "I just felt like doing it for the second time around." Ken grins and without waiting for Leo to reply back, he already pulled Leo's necktie towards him and then taste the same sweet pale lips he has ever tasted in his life.

 

Leo on the other hand, mentally smirks and kissed Ken back eagerly. He remembered the first time he had ever kissed by a stranger who knew him and he just figure it out right now, Ken also had made him fallen in love for the very first time.

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

A/N:  I hope it wasn't that cheesy...hehe... thanks for reading~! Please subscribe! comment! and upvote! ♥