LOVE LETTER

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

LOVE LETTER

KEO

 

 

 

 

Twenty years of living in this world. Twenty years living boringly until you came into my life. It became colorful, vibrant and renewed, thanks to your awesome power of coloring my life back to where I’m striving hard to live, praying every day for another life, another day to come. Because of you, my life is never been boring anymore but full of life and wonder. Wondering about what will happen tomorrow and the next, next day to come with you beside me, holding my hands tight. Will it be fun? Thinking about you, I think all the time I will spend with you in this world will be so much fun. Because you're here with me now, I’m not afraid to be alone and scared of the dark anymore. Now I just wish that heaven will answer my one last wish. That is for you to stay by my side always and if not, forever. I know I’m no vampire. I can't live forever and so are you, but if god will grant my wish, I could no longer ask for more because for me, with you, I’m complete and I will not ask for anything else other than god will give me you and for as long as I live.

 

You are everything that I am. I hope you already know that. For you, I will always be here. I will be a shadow that will always guide you and stay with you wherever you go. I will be your superhero in any form, in any type of hero you want me to be. I will be your shield from any sickness and danger that will try to harm you. I will punch, kick, kame-hame-wave them all for you. I will be your faithful soldier. My body will be your armor. I am your army that will serve you for all eternity.

 

I will be your slave. I will do whatever you want me to do, whatever you want me to be. I am under your command. Whenever you're tired, your shoulders are slacking down or you have back pains due to excessive practice and training; my hands will be at your service. With these loving hands, I will ease your tiredness away. I will make you feel better. Just say the magic word: 'please' and I will comply with a warm-hearted smile. Remember that I am always on-call for you.

 

I think I’ve said too many promises. But believe me, I will do it all for you. I’m not good with words neither with actions but for you, I will try my best to be a better person. If you want me to talk more often, I will do it even if it's hard for me talk even a single word. If you want me to say a joke to make you laugh, I will try and study hard to become your one and only comedian that will make you crack, laugh and cry at the same time. I will do everything. I promise. For you, I will be a fool. I am your only fool. I will stay in love with you forever. I love you.

 

So please, just stay with me, hmm? Stay with me forever.

 

Please?

 

 

The one who will always love you for all eternity,

J.T

 

A/N: Why J.T? It's because i don't want my sisters to found out how cheesy i could be. lol. Initials would do the trick! I was writing it using a tablet so if ever they use the gadget and find inside the documents folder a love letter.doc, i wouldn't be busted. HAHA! Who am i kidding? ^^