When Leo Meet Mrs. Chopper

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

KID!VIXX fic | KEO | G | Fluff, Cheesy | One-Shot

This is my first time writing a kid!VIXX fic so don't throw rotten tomatoes at me if you don't like this one. As I promised before, though it's late already but it is better to be late than never. ^^ i hope you enjoy this one because i had a crazy time writing this fic of mine. ^^

 


 

When Leo Meet Mrs. Chopper

 

 

 

 

"To infinity and beyond~"

 

Leo lift his toy in the air, making a swoosh sound as he goes around his room soon after he gets back after eating his lunch. He then made his Buzz Light-year action figure toy a flip in the air by moving his hand in circle once and toss it to bounce on his messy and un-made bed. Leo then jumps happily on top of his bed and grab his toy back to his hands once again. He then pushes the red button at the back of the toy and its wing came up in a swift flash. He then began swirling the toy in the air while lying down on his bed. He is having so much fun playing the toy since it was his parents' gift for him on his last birthday. He loves it so much he even wants his mom to buy him Buzz's best friend Woody to make another best friend. He’s already ten years old and knows he's a little old to play toys anymore but he doesn't have any best friend except his toy and that he enjoys his time alone together with Buzz because N, his neighbor friend is a big time nuisance and a bother to him. He hates noisy people the most because he’s timid, quiet and shy but N chooses him to be his friend without any discussion whatsoever. Leo just shrugged it all off not to make any scene anymore.

 

Leo then jumps out of his bed and run around his room with his favorite toy on his hand in a very childish way because his room can only know his big secret. He didn’t want others to see this side of him. He doesn’t want them to think about him or even wonder about him. He wants to always sleep in peace.

 

He was too engrossed playing around when all of a sudden he tripped; his feet got tangled up with his blanket which made him stumble and fell onto the floor. His body came in contact with the floor, a thud sound came next and what happened afterwards made his mouth formed a big 'O' as he watch his toy fly in the air amazingly then was gone after Buzz fly out of his room all by itself in the open window just beside his bed. He immediately pull himself out of his blanket and goes half of his body out in the window, looking for his toy who run away without telling him.

 

Leo didn't see any sign of his toy anywhere because its pitch white outside, all covered with snow. His toy must’ve buried in the thick snow outside. He then saw a kid not far away from their house wearing a brown coat, facing his back to him while crouching down, probably making a snowman. And so, Leo decided to get his black jacket and set outside, going where the other kid was and maybe saw his toy.

 

"Hey," Leo's soft voice lingers in the air as he calls out and then the other kid turns with a puppy -eye look and was about to cry any moment soon. At first glance, Leo thought he never had seen a very cute boy in front of him. The boy looks younger than him; he thinks a year younger. As he said earlier, the boy is covered with a cozy brown jacket and the hood of his jacket has fur on the sides which makes him more adorable like a fluffy bunny in his eyes. He was totally captivated.

 

Leo then crouches down to meet the other boy who looks really cute with those puffy red cheeks and pouted lips.

 

"Why are you crying?" Leo asks as soon as the other kid looks at him and tears starts falling from his puppy eyes.

 

The other kid hiccups before he answered back. "Ravi left me to play with Eunhyuk Hyung and Donghae hyung." The boy said with a pout.

 

"What are you playing anyway?"Leo curiously asked.

 

"Well, we're supposed to be making little snowmen but I don't want to do it alone. And I don’t know how to make one. I couldn’t grab the snow in my hands." The other kid answered with a pout and showed Leo his red numb hands. Leo find it very, very cute. He can't help but to let out a small chuckle. He’s slowly cracking up and he find it very amusing indeed.

 

"Want me to help you? I know how to make snowballs and snowman."

 

"Really?!" The other kid said in hype.

 

"Yes." Leo nodded with a smile.

 

The other kid suddenly jumps into him and hug him, making both of them slump on the snowy floor with a puff.

 

"Thank you, hyung!"

 

Leo love how the other kid clings to him because it felt really nice and he feels wonderful and happy all of a sudden. He even forgot about finding his toy just to make this kid happy first before he finds his own happiness.

 

"Tell me your name first." Leo said after they both get up and start dusting off their clothes wrapped in snow.

 

"My name's Mrs. Chopper." The other kid introduced with a toothy smile and made a cute salute.

 

"Mrs. Chopper...?" Leo frowned.

 

The other kid grin wide. "My real name is Lee Jaehwan but Ravi started calling me Ken because he said I looked like his sister's doll. You know Barbie’s boyfriend?"

 

Leo nodded. "How come you introduced yourself to me with 'Mrs. Chopper'?"

 

"Well, because I like Chopper a lot. You know Chopper from One Piece?" Ken asks and Leo nodded in response.

 

"Since Mr. Chopper is a guy, then I should be Mrs. Chopper." Ken stated in glee.

 

Leo then suddenly rolled out laughing his heart out. How much can he take these? It’s like his heart is going to pop out from his chest.

 

"Seriously?" Leo cracked up. His lips are stretching so wide it’s starting to get hurt from laughing and smiling because of the boy in front of him.

 

Ken nods his head proudly.

 

"Then, I have to make sure I'll marry someone like you someday. You totally made me laugh big time!"

 

"Then, why don't you marry me instead?" Ken asked with a frown, obviously doesn't have any idea what marriage is and so does Leo as he only knew little about it. He just knows that the person who can make your heart laugh is a special person to you and will be your future wife soon. That what his parents told him and Leo believed every single word his parents had said to him.

 

"Aren't you already Mrs. Chopper?" Leo asked after a moment of silence of taking in what Ken had just asked him. With a smile, they began doing snowballs to make snowmen.

 

"But Mr. Chopper is a toy. I can’t possibly marry a toy even though I love him the most." Ken replied with a pout.

 

"Oh…” Leo nodded and then added, “Okay” afterwards while laughing all the way as they busy themselves making snowmen.

 

"You mean it?" Ken asks in glee.

 

Leo nodded in amusement.

 

"But I didn't know your name yet, hyung." said Ken.

 

"Jung Taekwoon is my real name but you can just call me Leo like—“

 

"LEO!!!"

 

Both Ken and Leo turn around and see a sun-kissed kid approaching them while waving his tiny arm in the air.

 

"Who is he, hyung?" Ken asked curiously.

 

"—my one and only nosy friend, N." Leo ended and N finally stops and gave them a huge grin on his lips.

 

"What are you guys doing?" N asked cheerfully, looking at both of them.

 

"We're making snowmen." Leo replied shortly.

 

"May I join the fun?" N asks in delight, hands clasp together while waiting for a response.

 

"No." Leo said straight away which made N pout but the latter shrug it off because he’s Leo’s friend and he knows Leo’s attitude well.

 

"Care to introduce me to your friend then?" N asks, changing the topic as he points his finger to Ken.

 

"Wife." Leo replied in one word and drowns himself back, rounding the snow into balls once again.

 

"Who's wife? Yours?!" N asked ecstatic, looking at them eyes wide open.

 

Ken chuckled.

 

"Soon." Leo frankly replied which made Ken’s cheeks blush.

 

"Really?!"N exclaimed, couldn't believe Leo's words. “How come you’re talking about marriage at such an early age? And, it is the first time I met your ‘wife’, Leo. Aren’t you just overreacting or something?”

 

“You’re the one who’s overreacting, N. And it’s none of your business, so get your claws off our matter.” Leo glared at N which brought shivers to the latter’s spine.

 

N then turns to face Ken and ask,

 

“You agreed to marry a lion? What did he do to your innocent mind?!”

 

Ken chuckled. “Because Mr. Chopper is a toy so I can’t possibly marry him. Hyung said he wants to marry someone like me so I asked him to marry me instead.”

 

N gasped then frowned. “Who’s Mr. Chopper?” He asks clueless.

 

“He’s a reindeer and a doctor.” Leo answered first before Ken could open his mouth to speak. It then made Ken smiled because Leo knows who Mr. Chopper is.

 

“A… reindeer? And, a doctor? Then, you want to marry a lion?! Honestly, kid. What happened to you?” N exclaimed in a horrible punctuation tone on his voice and Ken just smile amusingly at Leo’s friend.

 

“It just happened, okay? No need to fuzz more about it because we’re not getting married yet.” Leo said, getting annoyed because N’s sickness is already starting: his never-ending talking illness. Leo sighed.

 

“I bet you are.” N rolled his eyes then turns to face Ken. “How old are you, pumpkin?”

 

“Nine.” Ken smiled.

 

N nodded. “Okay. I’m good.” He said as he lifts both his hands in the air in surrender motion.

 

"Now, can you leave us alone?" Leo said, pissed off.

 

"Nope." N stated, crossing his arms to make a point he doesn't want to leave.

 

"Whatever." Leo gives up and sighed. He shakes his head before going back to making snowmen again.

 

"Hyung, you can decorate the snowman if you like." Ken said after a moment of silence which made N smiled happily. He then takes something out of his red jacket's pocket: A pack of black powder.

 

"What is that, hyung?" Ken asked as soon as he saw N pouring the contents over the snowman’s head down to its body.

 

"I just found it in our kitchen." N cheekily smiled as he goes pouring the contents and covering the whole snowman’s body with it.

 

Leo arches an eyebrow while Ken chuckled.

 

The three of them continue making snowmen until someone spoke which made them look up to see who it was and found Ravi together with Hongbin and Hyuk.

 

"Ravi! Kong! Hyuk!" Ken squealed in delight.

 

"Hey~" Ravi says in a suave tone of his voice then looks at Leo and N.

 

"Ravi fetches us after he came to Eunhyuk hyung's house to borrow something." Hongbin said.

 

"We brought little shovels to help you make a snowman." Hyuk added.

 

"But I guess we were already too late for that." Ravi ended with a smile.

 

"It's okay. We have a lot of place to build many snowmen anyway." Ken said opening his arms wide open and looks around the empty space filled with snow around them.

 

"I'm N. You must be Ravi. I'm ten. You?" N then stands up and asked Ravi as he twinkle his eyes for the latter beautifully.

 

"Ravi. Eight." Ravi introduced himself with a smile.

 

"Yum!" N couldn't help but to state it out loud.

 

Leo rolled his eyes while the rest chuckled. They all then make another bunch of snowman again when Ravi almost forgot he stands up and take something out in his backpack.

 

"I also followed Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung because I thought a toy I found buried in the snow where Donghae Hyung were standing was his but he disclaimed it he doesn’t have a toy like that so I presume it’s one of yours?"

 

Ravi then handed Leo's toy in front of him.

 

"This is mine. Thanks." Leo said and takes his toy onto the side and continue on what he's doing, making snowman.

 

“Hey, how come you knew it was Leo’s toy then?” N asked in amusement.

 

“It was the first time I saw him outside his house so I presumed it was his and I was right.” Ravi answered with a smile.

 

The conversation went on and on and from time to time they all laughed at the jokes each other made except Leo. Though he’s earnestly smiling and laughs when it was Ken’s turn. Then, they stayed over Leo’s house for a hot chocolate drink because Ken said he loves chocolate. They also stayed for dinner a little later after Leo’s mom invited them over and then the five boys agreed and enjoy each other’s company.

 

Leo then finally gets to know the other three well as their talk goes until after dinner. He then bid all five of them goodbye with a promised to meet each other again tomorrow and play. His mother then ruffled his hair like a pet as she helped him close the door and lock it.

 

“I’m glad you made friends, baby.”

 

His mother noted with a warm smile on her face and Leo smiled on the inside, feeling wonderful about what he discovered today. Making new friends aside from Buzz is so much fun and overwhelming. Leo couldn't describe it but he thinks that he won't stay longer in his room from now on.

 

As he lay down on his bed with a smile still on his face, he prayed to wake up early tomorrow so he could meet his new friends as early as possible. He just couldn’t wait for the sun to shine tomorrow. His eyes finally started to close when a yawn hits him and with Buzz wrap around his arms, he mumbles something before sleep took over him.

 

 

 

'Buzz, I made new friends aside from you today. Maybe, Mr. Chopper would like to meet you too.'

 

 

 

THE END.