HE WHO LOVES SCARING KEN...

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

HE WHO LOVES SCARING KEN SECRETLY

KEO, Ninja!VIXX

ROMANCE, FLUFF

PG-13

 

It seems like it’s a date and Leo thinks it’s more than that with the hidden smirk in his sleeves as he tag along with Ken, walking in no particular.

 

 

 

 

"Hyuk and I will be food tripping. You guys?" Hongbin said and Hyuk nodded, ready to leave.

 

"Ravi and I will stay here and sleep." N sulked and pouts. He then turned to face his partner for the day, Ravi who just grins wide at him in reply.

 

Last night, their manager and the company decided to give them another day off for their hard work and they all accept the offer wholeheartedly. But the next day, today, their manager thought that if they want to go out and have some fun (since they all think of winding alone), they should go in pairs and so, the teams picked by draw lots.

 

"You guys?" Ravi then turns to face Leo and Ken who's super excited to go out.

 

"Mall." Leo simply answered and Ken nodded cheerfully.

 

"Let's go then." Hongbin said and the four of them bid their goodbyes to N and Ravi and separate ways when they stop to the mall first.

 

"Let's go, Ken." Leo said and takes Ken's wrist and drags him out of the van. Hongbin and Hyuk wave them goodbye.

 

"We'll pick you up at seven." Hongbin said but Leo shakes his head after arriving at the front of the mall.

 

"We'll just take a cab later, Bin." Leo replied which made Ken also frowned.

 

Hongbin then shrug. "Okie-dokie. See you back at the dorm then." then they left.

 

"Hyung," Ken called and Leo tilts his head to look at Ken.

 

"Hmm?" Leo purse his lips a smile.

 

"Do you want to spend the whole day here?" Ken asks curiously.

 

"You're with me." Leo said. "I should as well enjoy times like this, right Kennie?" He smirks and then drags the oblivious Ken inside.

 

 

“What do you want to do first?” Leo asks as soon as they walk inside the mall.

 

Ken shrug. “I don’t know? Ah! Hyung! I want one of those!” he then pointed out when he saw a corn-dog stand after walking into the food court.

 

Leo smiled warmly before following Ken who excitedly went to the stand and bought two and Leo paid them himself.

 

It seems like it’s a date and Leo thinks it’s more than that with the hidden smirk in his sleeves as he tag along with Ken, walking in no particular.

 

Leo and Ken went in and out of a lot of shops, sometimes, checking something and others; they bought things Ken pointed out.

 

They settled in a restaurant waiting for their order when Ken curiously look at Leo who's busy looking at the menu again even though they're already done ordering.

 

"Hyung," Ken called and Leo lift his face and meet the younger's eyes.

 

"Say it." Leo spoke when Ken didn't open his mouth for a minute of silence after calling his name.

 

"I was just curious..." Ken said while looking down; seem fascinated to the pair of utensils in front of him. "You did pay everything I--"

 

"And your point is?" Leo cuts off Ken and arches an eyebrow.

 

Ken then slowly lifts his forehead to meet his Hyung's eyes. "H-hyung I... I mean I... I..."

 

Leo heaves a sigh, looking at how Ken getting weary over nothing...yet.

 

 

"Just smile for me, Ken. That's a pretty good payment for me." Leo said and prop his elbow on top of the table and rest his head on it, looking at the younger who gasped in surprise.

 

"B-but hyung—really?" Ken exclaimed and Leo nodded in reply.

 

Ken then opens his mouth again to speak but the waiter appeared, carrying their orders. They ate their food in silence as Ken's thoughts are busy planning inside his head on how to thank his hyung for everything he did for him today.

 

On the other hand, Leo smiles on the inside, seeing Ken busy with his own thoughts. Seeing Ken like this already makes him smile. Ken is already a bright sunshine that could make his dark sky smile.

 

After lunch, they started to stroll again while Ken starts his thank you payment by glancing at his hyung often and brightly smile which made Leo almost lose control by clenching his crumpled fists inside his pockets and stop his urge to drag Ken into the corner and pin him on the wall. He compose himself by taking a deep breath and before he could get a hard on, he smack Ken's head when the latter brightly showed his smile at him.

 

"Stop doing that." Leo said, acting like he was annoyed or else, he couldn't help himself anymore.

 

"Hyung!" Ken whined and scratched his head where his hyung hit him.

 

"What exactly are you doing?" Leo mumbled, gritting his teeth to stop his urge to really drag Ken out of the crowd when the latter show his very cute pout.

 

"You said that my smile is my payment for you. I am exactly doing that, hyung!" Ken pout and his face turn red in embarrassment.

 

Leo sighed and grab Ken's wrist and drag the latter away from the crowd, after so many considerations. Leo was at his limit.

 

"W-where are you taking me, Hyung?" Ken asks as he was being dragged.

 

Leo then stop upon reaching a package counters at the corner. He then turns to face Ken.

 

"Drop them here." Leo commanded and Ken obediently nodded in reply and gives the paper bags to the personel inside the booth.

 

The personnel then handed them a card number and Leo keep it inside his pants' pocket.

 

 

"Hyung--"

 

"It's a disturbance." Leo answered before Ken could finish his sentence.

 

"Disturbance? What are you planning to do, hyung?" Ken asks furiously.

 

Leo tilts his head and smirk. Ken gasped.

 

"I already bought two tickets for a movie."

 

"Movie?" Ken then frowned. "What movie are we going to watch, hyung?" he asks, somewhat excited and nervous at the same time.

 

"You'll see." Leo evilly smug and Ken gulped and started to panic when they enter the movie theater and his hyung started dragging him to a horror film booth.

 

Ken hit the break with his feet but Leo drags him still even though his body starts getting heavy. His hands then started to sweat and before his hyung could drag him any further, he grab his hyung's hand to stop the latter and turns to face him.

 

"Hyung," Ken called, teary-eyed. "I'll do everything you want so please, let's not watch this. Please?" he begged and he started shaking.

 

"But I want to watch this, Kennie." Leo answered.

 

"But hyung!" Ken whined. "You absolutely know I hate horror movies!"

 

"I don't care." Leo said, poker face and Ken wailed in front of his hyung.

 

"I might creep into your bed later, hyung. You want that?" Ken mumbled while busy wiping his face but his tears keeps on falling.

 

"I badly want you to do that, Ken." Leo stated in a serious tone and Ken stare at his hyung's eyes in astonishment.

 

Leo then brings Ken closer and hug the latter.

 

"This time, I want you to cling onto me as another payment or else, I will story-tell you the whole thing over and over again." Leo whispered and Ken punches his hyung's chest and pull away to meet Leo's face with a pout.

 

"You planned all of this, don't you?" Ken accuses and Leo chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

"You can't imagine how long, Kennie." Leo then drags the younger again, going inside the theater house.

 

During the movie playing, Ken hid inside Leo's arms with his eyes closed and ears muffled with his own palms the whole time. Leo then gently rub Ken's back with a contented smile on his lips, the whole time they were sitting very close to each other, not minding the people looking weirdly at them.

 

Sometimes, planning for a year brings good results. And Leo couldn't help but to bring his lips closer and kiss Ken's head for a thank-you token for everything Ken did for him today, spending his time with him. He couldn't ask for more today.

 

 

THE END.

 

A/N: this is another manga title inspired. Though I forgot what manga was it. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed KEO and my KEO stories as much as I do! Goodnight and sleep tight~ ♥

 

 

 

For the SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS and UPVOTES, A BLINK of LOVE to YOU~!