OF SICKNESS, SWEETNESS AND JEALOUSY

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

OF SICKNESS, SWEETNESS AND JEALOUSY

KEO, VIXX

FLUFF

PG-13

ONE-SHOT

In which Leo got sick and he wants Ken to take care of him not N.

VIXX TV inspired. The one with the two of them talking about their last Milky Way Concert. So sweet~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leo woke up one morning feeling, heavy. His nose is running. He feels nauseous. He feels hot. He looks ragged. And, his joints are aching like an old man having arthritis. He's likely to be sick but he lifts his aching body up and grabbed a jacket, hanged at the back of the door and goes out of the room.

 

His red, look swollen, and burning eyes met N who was busy taking care of most likely their breakfast. The leader quickly put the pot down the table under a lining and N's attention shifted at him, eyeing him with worry.

 

"Are you okay, Leo? You look sick."

 

N immediately aids him and pressed his warm palm against his hot forehead. N gasped in surprise.

 

"What happened to you?! You're sick! You have a fever!" N shouted which made Leo feel irritated at the loud noise he heard even though the two of them were just facing each other in a close distance.

 

Leo lightly slapped N's hand away and ignored the worry the leader showed. Instead, he sat down on the floor facing the table, ready to dig in.

 

"Leo, I think you should rest. I'll cook some soup for you--"

 

"Don't mind me, N. I'm fine--"

 

“No, you're not!"

 

Leo and N began battling through their strong gazes. The one who shifted his gaze away first is N who turned his attention at Ken who was cutely rubbing his eye with the back of his hand while walking his way toward them.

 

"Why are you two so noisy in the morning?"

 

"Ask your roommate then." N snubbed and goes back to preparing their breakfast while Ken's eyes widened at the leader's note.

 

"What happened, Hyung?"

 

Leo sighed and his throat started to itch he started coughing making Ken began worrying.

 

"Are you okay, Leo hyung?" Ken asked while tapping Leo's back lightly.

 

Leo then sniffled as his runny nose occurred after coughing. Ken immediately took the tissue box on top of the coffee table in the living room and goes back to Leo's side afterward.

 

"Thanks." Leo mumbled in low tone and Ken smiled as he was able to be of help to his hyung.

 

"So, you want Ken to be the one to take care of you then, Taekwoon-ah?" N sounded displeased seeing how responsive Leo is toward Ken and the second oldest in the group wasn't like that to him before Ken appeared.

 

"I'll take care of Leo hyung! You don't have to worry about anything, N hyung." Ken brings his arm over Leo's shoulder and tugs Leo’s body closer and then smiled at their leader.

 

N snorted and crossed his arms over to his chest as he look at the two and he saw Leo didn't even protest at Ken's claim. He was displeased even more.

 

"Fine." He said with finality in his voice. "You two, stay here. The four of us will practice and do the grocery."

 

"I'm sorry, N--"

 

"Don't have to." N cut Leo off. "I'll go wake up the rest." He stood up and goes straight toward Ravi's room first.

 

Leo and Ken were left alone in the kitchen, in front of the dining table.

 

Ken then began doing his job.

 

He pressed his palm against Leo’s forehead and then runs away toward their room and took out a towel.

 

Ken then runs toward the sink to wet the towel before going back to dragged him into lying on the couch in the living room and placed the cold towel against his hot forehead.

 

“Do you want some soup, Leo Hyung?”

 

Leo only blinks his eyes at Ken because he’s too weak and tired to speak. But, thankfully Ken got what he meant by those stares and dashes toward the kitchen, grab a bowl and pour him soup then went back to him and help him sit up.

 

“Say ah…”

 

Ken places the shaky spoon full of soup in front of him and he gladly took it by his mouth. Leo felt the hot soup flowing down his throat but he couldn’t taste the spicy soup. To him, it’s just plain hot colored water. But nonetheless, Ken made it somehow sweet to his liking. How did he do it? Leo doesn’t care to know anymore.

 

“One more, Leo Hyung. Ah…”

 

Leo watches Ken but the younger gestured with his mouth the soup that is spilling off from the spoon and so, without hesitation, he opens his mouth and swallowed it. It tasted sweet once again.

 

How was he able to taste the sweetness of the soup even though it’s spicy? Try Ken feeding you some. You’ll definitely know what he means.

 

Meanwhile, N’s face looked like he was super jealous and devastated that he wasn’t the one Leo needs when he’s sick. Ravi is smiling while watching the scene and is amused by the fact that the second oldest can be a cute little kid when he’s sick.

 

While Hyuk who just woken up followed by Hongbin was happy that he can take pictures of his favorite hyung without the latter too vulnerable to notice his action. Hongbin rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face as he watches just their heads out of their rooms.

 

“I wish Leo Hyung would always get sick. I want to be the next one to take care of him.” Hyuk whispered while peeping on Leo and Ken in the living room.

 

N then snapped at him being just a few feet away from Hongbin and Hyuk’s shared bedroom.

 

“I’m going to be the next person to take care of him! Not you!” He gestured accusingly at the next room where Hyuk and Hongbin are.

 

“Hush it Hyung! They might hear us.” Ravi shushed and even closes N’s mouth with his hands and then goes back into peeping.

 

 

“How are you feeling now, Leo Hyung? Are you sleepy?” Ken cautiously asks after the older finished his soup and places it on top of the coffee table afterward.

 

“N-no. I’m fine, Ken. Thanks.” Leo mustered to answer even though he still feel like his head is tearing up into two and his mouth is not yet healed and still hoarse.

 

“Aey… For every wrong answer you say, I’ll kiss you.” Ken threatened and started asking him once again. “Let’s start one more time…”

 

“How are you feeling now, Hyung?” Ken began questioning.

 

Leo looked away before answering, “I-I’m fine—“ he says.

 

Ken abruptly kissed his cheek which made Leo gasped in surprise and stare at Ken in shock.

 

The younger plastered a grin. “You’re lying. I told you I’ll kiss you.”

 

Leo sighed. “I think my heart will explode any minute now.”

 

“Okay. Pass!” Ken grins wide.

 

“Are you sleepy, Hyung?” he questioned next.

 

Leo rolled his eyes. “I’m too tired that I’m gonna die.” But Ken kissed him again, this time, only about an inch space away from the edge of his lips.

 

“Yah! Why did you kissed me again?!” He yelled out but it didn’t reach high enough to make Ken flinched in terror.

 

“You’re not going to die.” Ken smirks.

 

Leo began getting restless at the games Ken is playing right now.

 

“Now what?” He asks, irritated.

 

“Do you want to go back to the room and sleep?” Ken asks, teasingly.

 

“Thank you for asking. Now let’s go before I drag you there.”

 

Leo stood up first then started walking back to the room followed by Ken behind. He then noticed four heads peeped out from the two rooms but didn’t have time to ask their whereabouts and just head straight to the room and closes it afterward.

 

Ken’s feet then hit a break midway to glance at the other four members in astonishment before he turns open the knob of the room he shared with the other main vocal.

 

“What are you doing, guys?” He asks with a tint of amusement in his voice.

 

“Nothing.” N says and clears his throat then goes out of the room without saying another word.

 

Ken smiled before he finally took his leave and shut the door close behind, not also forgetting to lock it afterward.

 

 

 

The next day, N came out of the room he shared with Ravi with a terrible headache and clogged nose. He sniffles and groans all the way to the kitchen and saw all four members were busy preparing their breakfast while Leo Is already seated on the floor, waiting.

 

The other members then looked at their leader but didn’t say a word.

 

When N took a sit on the floor, he looked at s then pouted.

 

“I’m sick. Can’t you even see it?” He whined when nobody asks him.

 

“Too dark to even notice,” Leo muttered low but N heard it clearly as he was just sitting across the main vocal.

 

“Yah!” He yelled but Leo didn’t dare to look at him in the eyes.

 

“Hyukkie~ N Hyung is sick. Take care of me, ne?” He then pulled Hyuk after the magnae places the bowls of rice on the table.

 

Immediately, Hyuk shook his head. And, N slapped Hyuk’s back in dismay.

 

“Ravi-ah?” The leader then asks his roommate sweetly and the rapper nodded his head and took his seat beside N.

 

“Yay! Ravi will take care of me!” N says in gladness and then cling his arms over Ravi’s arm afterward.

 

The rapper’s lips then twitch. “It’s only because nobody wants to take care of you and you’ll rant the whole day and won’t stop bothering me instead.”

 

“Yah! Why are you all doing this to me? When Leo got sick, I wanted to take care of him first but got overthrown by Kennie!” N wailed like a little child and the members chuckled in response.

 

“It’s rare to see Leo Hyung helplessly needy just like what happened yesterday. Ken Hyung saved him! But N Hyung…”

 

“N Hyung what? N Hyung, what? Pray tell Han Sanhyuk!” N threateningly stares at the magnae who obediently closes his mouth after and then shook his head indicating he won’t continue anymore.

 

“Hyung,” Ken called the leader. “Leo Hyung is easy to take care of especially when he’s vulnerable. But you Hyung,” He paused and shakes his head. “You’re acting like a grumpy kid who badly wants attention.”

 

N face turned hurt at his artwork’s speech. “So, you’re all in Leo’s side and no one’s behind my back anymore? Is that right?”

 

“You already got Ravi, Hyung. What more can you ask for?” Hongbin says whilst chuckling which the other members followed except N.

 

N then pouts but then he agreed on Hongbin’s words. He got Ravi. Ravi will make him feel complete unlike these papa’s boys.

 

 

 

~THE END~

a/n: sorry for being bad to N. I love him too, kay? I just love Leo more! ♥

hehe...

won't be posting a solo for this one. I've decided to post in here solely all my keo one-shots.

Now, gotta go! good morning everyone~ ♥

have a nice day ahead~ ♥

Thanks for my subscrbers and your comments! I highly appreciate it! ♥

Please do continue to support my stories~ ♥