[DRABBLE:] OVERBEAT

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

OVERBEAT

KEO

ROMANCE

G

A/N: Inspired after endlessly VIXX TV Ep74.

 

 

 

 

 

First time. I've never felt something like this before. I've never been in love, fell in love; not even got stricken with a cupid's arrow in my life until...

 

Seconds. I can count my own heart beating. One, two, three...

 

And then, it stops then beat again. Four, five, six...

 

I lost count of times after it suddenly increases its beat after seeing...

 

You. That face, that look; that posture, that...

 

Just seeing you makes my heart flutter like a high school girl wishing secretly, praying that her crush feels the same way.

 

Well, the only difference was, I know for a fact that the feeling is shared between us.

 

Ah, love. A wonderful feeling a person can feel especially if the feeling is returned by the same person you love.

 

And Oh, the romance! No matter how hard I try to keep it, the overwhelming feeling always rushes and shown to my face. It was simply impossible to hide it.

 

And, even if I tried, my actions and sparkling eyes tell a thousand words of truth and lies are nowhere in sight.

 

Many have said, mostly my members, nowadays, I can't keep myself from staring, watching, and looking.

 

Most of them, especially Hyuk, always joke about Ken might turn into liquid with my stare.

 

And, most of the time, I escaped a laugh, a smile because I know, it was a compliment.

 

Sometimes, I wish Ken to be liquid which I can drink because he's one of my reasons of living, a necessity I need every single moment of my life.

 

Too much love? Yes and I know my heart started overbeating after meeting Ken for the first time.

 

 

 

THE END.

 

a/n: I'm so cheesy~~~