I MISS MISSING YOU

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

PG-13 | ROMANCE, FLUFF

 

I MISS MISSING YOU

 

 

 

 

"Easy boy! Why did you punch me?!"
 
Jung Leo, 13 years old, studying at XX School, clench his red left fist in anger staring at the high school student base on the guy's uniform and who's now on the grassy floor with hands protecting his hurt face.

Honestly, Leo didn't know why he was there in an empty lot after school and punching the guy's face in the first place. He was just passing by when he heard a person's high pitched tone, screaming on top of his lungs. Before he could stop himself, he got himself into trouble.

He's a hot-headed, cold-hearted and poker-face kind of person. Leo doesn't like to talk, to mingle with people and he never had once dream in his life that at a young age to get himself in a fight.

He didn't respond but instead ready his fist to punch the guy again when soft hands stop him from doing so.

"S-stop..."

Leo blinks his eyes while staring at the cute boy holding his hand firmly.

"L-let's go." The cute boy then drag him out of the empty lot which Leo doesn't even know why he just let the cute boy drags him away.

He's astounded. Leo admits it. He got mesmerized, he get it. And now, he's under the cute boy's spell, following his footsteps.

They then both stop upon reaching the park nearby.

"T-thank you." The cute boy then turns to face him with a blush.

"T-that's..." Leo stops as he starts stuttering. He never did...until now. So he takes a deep breath and calms his racing heart.

"W-what are you even doing there?" Leo starts being the cold-hearted that he is.

The cute boy seems taken aback and gasps.

"I-I'm...sorry!" The cute boy immediately apologizes.

Leo exhales sharply. "I-it's...okay. I'm not...that mad."

He then heard a sniffle. Leo got surprise when the cute boy's eyes become teary. He panics.

"H-hey..." He comes closer.

"A-actually...he's my older brother's classmate." The cute boy sniffs. "H-he wants... he wants--" Without thinking straight, Leo pulls the cute boy in his arms. The cute boy automatically clings on his uniform and cry on his chest.

As he feels the cute boy's warmth, Leo frowned when he feel the boy is too warm, almost hot. He then pulls the cute boy and touches his forehead. Leo tsk-ed after finding out that the boy has a slight fever.

"W-what?" The cute boy cutely asks. Leo drags him to sit on the swing and opens his bag to get a Paracetamol and a bottle of water out. He then hand it out on the cute boy’s hands.

“H-how did you have—“ The cute boy look up to him in amazement.

“I don’t like asking for things to people. Drink it.” Leo answered and the cute boy nodded in reply. He then takes a sit to the second swing and looks at the cute boy’s face. The boy must’ve been a year younger than him, or most probably a lot younger base on his cute face but their close in height. He has a large and pointy but cute nose and dark brown eyes that matches his hair color.

“C-can you tell me your name?” The cute boy asks, making Leo stops from swinging the swing.

“J-Jung Leo.” Leo clears his throat. “You?”

“Lee Jaehwan but you can call me Ken.” The cute boy smiled. “Nice to meet you!” and he held out his hand. Leo takes it shyly.

“I-It’s already sunset. I…I’ll take you h-home.” Leo then stands up and hooks his bag on his shoulder.

“It’s alright. I just live nearby.” Ken smiled.

“No.” Leo said firmly which made Ken frown. “I’ll take you home. Let’s go.” And he grab Ken’s wrist and drag him out of the park.

“W-where is your house?”

Ken then shyly points the way. Leo nodded and they both walk the way to Ken’s house. When they both stop in front of the house, Leo let go of Ken’s wrist. Ken then smiled gratefully.

“Thank you.”

Ken then started to walk inside the house and Leo, doesn’t know why, for the second time around, he stops Ken from opening the door.
“I forgot to tell,” Leo said softly. Ken then look at him, astonished.

“I’ll see you soon.” He said before turning away. Ken just watches him with a sad face and whisper, “I’m sorry” before going inside the house.
 
…..
 
Five years later…
 
 
“Kennie! You’ve got to meet Ravi!” N jumps happily while announcing his new boyfriend to him. Ken heaves a sigh and slump his face on his desk, sulking.

“Aish Kennie! Sulking won’t do you good. It’s been five years since that Leo never showed up in your doorsteps soon after you left a letter and told him your new address. It’s time to move on.” N then faces Ken. “You know, I told Ravi to bring his friend.”

Ken sighed. “Whatever. I’m not interested.” He rolled his eyes and buries his face on the desk inside his crossed arms.

He remembered five years ago when he was 12 years old, after Leo dropped him to their house, he immediately talked to his brother about what happened earlier that day and his brother told him that they will immediately move to their new house in Seoul the next day because they were scheduled to move the day after tomorrow but because of what happened, Ken couldn’t help but to heaved a sigh of regret. He won’t see Leo anymore. So, the next day before they left, Ken went to Leo’s school and slipped a note on Leo’s shoe locker after getting a chance to sneak inside their school. After that, he waited and waited and waited but after years and years and years of waiting, Leo didn’t appear on his doorsteps.

“Ken! Let’s go!” Ken lift his face up and meet his jolly friend and let the guy drags him out of their University.

“You’re too excited, Hyung. That Ravi guy might probably dislike this side of you.” Ken noted.

“Silly.” N chuckled. “This will be the fourth time we will meet since he’s studying and living in Gyeonggi-do.”

“Gyeonggi-do?” Ken asks with a frown.

“Yeah. You lived there too before, right?” N asks and Ken nodded.

Ken got a bad feeling about this. His stomach starts to churn and his heart beats fast. Will he see Leo for the second time?
 
 
Inside the coffee shop…
 
“RAVI~!” N sings and runs towards his boyfriend while Ken only titled his head and got embarrass at how loud his friend can be.

Ken then walks towards them, on the corner of the shop and saw Ravi’s friend facing his back on him.

“I’m Ken. N Hyung’s friend.” Ken greeted and bows, glancing at Ravi and then turn to face the person who’s facing his back on him earlier.

He smiled at the handsome guy but it suddenly turn to a frown when the handsome guy looks at him like he had seen a ghost.

“Taekwoon Hyung, don’t scare my N’s friend.” Ravi chuckled and Taekwoon clears his throat and compose his face back into poker.

“Sorry.” Taekwoon muttered in a whisper and stands up. “But,” he then stares at Ken’s face, bewildered.

“Hyung?” Ravi asks as he waits for Taekwoon to continue talking.

“Thank goodness, I finally found you.” Taekwoon mumbled and Ken gasps when Taekwoon hugs him tight. N and Ravi smiled in victory.

“E-eh?” Ken asks when he pulls himself out from Taekwoon’s hug.

“I’ve heard you from N. I didn’t know you left a note. Your letter might still be there.” Taekwoon smiled.

“EH?!” Ken exclaimed and glances at his friend and back at the handsome guy in front of him.

“B-but your name…”

“Taekwoon’s my real name. Leo on the other hand, is my nick.” Leo smiled.

Ken gasps and tears suddenly poured out without any hesitations.

“Kennie, it’s my surprise for you since you’re always sulking on your desk.” N teased.

“Sit down and let’s order guys.” Ravi said and Leo led Ken who’s still crying to their seats across the couple.

“How did you know—“ Before Leo could finish his sentence, N cuts him off.

“Well, we talked about you guys one time. And we just connected the coordinates and viola! Here you two in front of us!” N exclaimed in glee.

“I’m sorry…I-I didn’t recognize you at first glance.” Ken said while looking down.

Leo smiled. “It’s okay but,” he then clears his throat. “You shouldn’t say sorry for the second time.”

Ken then lift up his face to meet Leo confusedly.

“I miss you.” Leo bluntly stated which made Ken madly blushes. N squealed while Ravi whistles.

“I never thought you would be this frank, Hyung. I’m surprised.” Ravi teases and Leo glares at him which made the latter shuts his mouth.

Leo then takes Ken’s hand underneath the table and face Ravi again.

“We’ll go ahead first.” He then stands up and drags Ken out of the shop. Ken looks back the couple and N nodded with a smile and wave them goodbye.

“I thought Leo wouldn’t want to have a moment alone together.” N smiled and Ravi nodded.

When Leo and Ken went out of the shop, they both walk casually while holding hands.

“Leo,” Ken called. Leo then stops walking and stare at Ken. “I…I m-miss you too. So…much.”

Leo happily smiled and right then and there, he kissed Ken from the lips even though they are in a crowded place and everybody who witnessed their moment stares at them in awe.
 
Then five years later…
 
“Hey, sleepy-head. Wake up. It’s already eleven in the morning.” Leo shakes Ken and the latter stirred from his sleep and opens and rubs his eyes cutely.

“Cutie-pie, I’ve already finished cooking our brunch. Stand up.” He then slap Ken’s lightly which made the latter hissed and sits up abruptly.
Ken yawned and spread his arms.

“What?” asks Leo and stares at Ken curiously.

“Carry me?” Ken asks cutely, showing a cute aegyo in front of his lover Leo.

Leo chuckled before carrying Ken in his arms. He then walks out of their room and Ken closes the door behind.

Ken then kissed Leo’s lips and cutely smiled at his lover and smells his scent.

“Hmm…” Ken hummed. “My favorite!” he chimed.

Leo chuckled once again. “Everything I cook is always your favorite.”

“Yeah.” Ken said.

“You know what,” Leo then said after placing him on the dining chair. “I think I’ll miss missing you.”

“Huh? Why is that?” Ken asks curiously and takes a bite of their food.

Leo sits down and lovingly smiled at Ken. “It’s because, I spent five years missing you. And that was a very long wait.”

Ken chuckled. “Nado. Nado.” He nodded and feed Leo a spoonful after which the latter happily takes in.

Ken then wishes to say how much he misses Leo, every single day he wakes up in the morning and forever he will keep on missing Leo for the rest of his life…and even until the end of time whenever that is.
 
THE END>

 

A/N: Also posted on LJ: http://monkeygofishy.livejournal.com/22421.html.