TAKING YOU ON HOSTAGE

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

TAKING YOU ON HOSTAGE

KEO

ROMANCE, FLUFF

PG-13

WARNING: Overpossessive!Leo (You might like/dislike Leo’s possessiveness in here. Just saying. ^^)

Inspired by: Junjou Ookami-san to Kohitsuiji-kun while listening to I don't want to be an idol by VIXX and Stardust by Lunafly.

 

 

 

One Monday morning, after class hours...

 

 

 

Ken was busy writing down his homework inside the library. He's quite oblivious to his surroundings that he didn't hear the gasps from the other students and footsteps approaching his table. When someone's hands snakes its way to grab his hand and turns him around to meet the other person who suddenly disturbs him. Ken gasps seeing Jung Taekwoon, a junior student and a well known in the school not only for his good looks but the rumors that keeps on spreading like Ebola virus around the campus. He was called Leo not just because he wants to be called by that but, because he's like a lion roaming freely around. Not to mention, he's famous for being a heart-breaker.

 

"Are you, Lee Jaehwan?" Leo asks with a very cold voice.

 

Ken gulped as he nodded.

 

"Good. Let's go." Leo stated with his soft voice that isn't compatible with his rude attitude. He then dragged the oblivious Ken away from the library and out of the school building.

 

"H-hey...w-where are you taking me, L-Leo s-sunbae?" Ken asks, sweaty and nervous as the latter keeps dragging him away.

 

"You're in the drama club, right?" Leo asks as they slowed down which made Ken sigh in relief.

 

"Y-yes?" Ken answered.

 

Leo nodded. "I'm taking you to my house."

 

Ken gasped. "Y-your h-house?!"

 

"Yeah. Since I don't want others to see what we're going to do later." Leo replied which makes Ken blushes hard. Uh-oh.

 

Upon entering Leo's house, Ken find the place neat and clean though small for a family but enough if you're living alone. He settled on the floor while Leo let his hand go to make preparation in the adjoining kitchen.

 

Ken waits nervously and he abruptly sits up when he heard Leo's footsteps approaching. His heart is thumping loud when Leo sits across him on the floor and offered him a glass of freshly squeezed juice that he takes with shaky hands.

 

"I'm surprised that you know me, Jaehwan-ah." Leo's statement made Ken almost slipped the glass off of his hands. Hearing his real name coming out from the notorious heart-breaker from left to right, he couldn't help his heart not to leap in gladness. If he didn't watch his friend suffered after confessing to Leo last school year and then turned him down in a cold, cold way, Ken would absolutely jump into the well of love. But, he knew falling for a heart-breaker is never good for the heart.

 

"O-of course--" Ken covers his mouth when he squeaks. It made Leo burst into laughter and looking at the latter, smiling and laughing heartily, Ken couldn't stop himself to walk into the plank and under it is the way to love.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry...it's just...you're too cute." Leo stated, smiling wide and eyes curved into an emoticon eyes.

 

Ken immediately blushes of course, since Leo said he was cute. Many have already said he's like a walking fluffy teddy bear, too cute for comfort and, 'Oh, Kennie! I wanna squish you tight!' some sayings like that but, it's the first time Ken ever heard a simple word but bears many fluffy meanings inside. He then learned today that, Leo is a man of few words and not the people say he doesn't have a voice.

 

"S-stop it." Ken said when Leo couldn't stop smiling like someone's tickling him.

 

"W-what?" Leo asks and stops but he still wears a smile that couldn't be ripped out from his lips.

 

"Y-you're laughing way too much." Ken said and nervously waits for Leo to reply.

 

"I'm sorry." Leo said. "It's just...it's been a long time since I laughed like this."

 

Ken didn't know how to respond to that but, he wants to do a slapstick comedy and make Leo laugh for all eternity if he wasn't asking too much.

 

"T-thank you then..." Ken mumbled, looking elsewhere while scratching his cheek embarrassingly.

 

"What for? I didn't do anything to you yet." Leo frowned.

 

"Y-you smiled...for me." Ken answered shyly and then, he found himself being pushed down the floor with Leo on top of him in a flash.

 

"H-hey..." Ken lightly and gently try to push Leo off of him by placing his palms on the latter's chest, but unfortunately, Leo didn't nudge and just darkly gaze at him.

 

"You're something, Jaehwan-ah." Leo said in a very deep, husky but cold voice which he finds y. Ken then inhale sharply and stops breathing when Leo pull his head closer.

 

"I-If...you're saying something equivalents of me being different or you're saying I am weird or...o-or it's something unexplainable and—“

 

"I don't understand a thing you say, Jaehwan-ah." Leo rebutted and Ken gaps seeing the older staring at him smugly.

 

"I badly want to shut your mouth up." Ken hissed and automatically shuts his own mouth with his palms.

 

Seeing Ken's startled reaction made Leo chuckled. He then moves closer and closer until his nose touches the tip of Ken's pointy ones.

 

"Take off your hands. I want to see your mouth." Leo coldly ordered and Ken takes his hands from his face while shaking and sweating as he felt hot all over. He then stares at Leo with teary eyes.

 

Leo then cupped Ken's cheek and runs his thumb in circle motion, making Ken freezes at his touch. He then smirks and inch closer and closer until they both can feel each other's breath.

 

"Let me kiss you, Jaehwan-ah." Leo said and officially closed the tiny gap between them and softly kissed Ken's lips, moving oh-so-slow; romantically brushing their lips together in a very sweet blissful mouth to mouth interaction.

 

Ken then suddenly moaned making Leo stop and pulls away, staring at him amusingly.

 

"S-sorry!" Ken immediately apologizes and madly blushes. Leo chuckled and plants a very soft peck on Ken's lips.

 

"Does my kiss feel that good, Jaehwan-ah?" Leo asks in a teasing voice. Ken shuts his eyes and blushingly nods while his hands clenched Leo's uniform tight.

 

"Say the magic words then." Ken shuts his eyes open and gasp, staring at Leo's smiling eyes and smirking lips. He knew there's no turning around anymore and so, he decided to let himself fall from the edge of the plank and drown himself into the sea of love.

 

"K-k-kiss me a-again...?" Ken said unsurely and then nervously shuts his eyes close, waiting for Leo's reply when he heard a soft chuckle coming out from his mouth and then Ken opens his eyes and blinks. His lips then pout. He thinks that his heart will break sooner rather than later, he presumed.

 

"Now, I know why I have to take you hostage after seeing you on that stage last festival." Ken stares confusingly at Leo's statement.

 

Leo then runs his thumb on Ken's cheek going to the sides of Ken’s lips and softly caress the latter’s bottom lip which made Ken hissed at the sensation.

 

"I'll be kidnapping you and you can never bail out on me, Jaehwan-ah." Leo stated and captured Ken's mouth aggressively and hungrily, making the latter moaned in surprise.

 

"You're mine and mine alone." Leo mumbled as they breathe for air and then takes Ken's lips once again and kissed him like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

Ken then tiredly opens his eyes and gasped seeing Leo so very close to his face. He then quickly pulls away but Leo only pull him closer and Leo's arms snakes its way around his waist, completely not letting him go. He then roamed his eyes around Leo's house, looking for a clock and he gasped again after seeing it's already ten in the evening as the wall clock on top of Leo’s room’s door said so. His parents are absolutely looking for him right this very moment.

 

He tries to pull himself away but without opening his eyes, Leo squeezed him in his arms and buried his face on Ken's neck.

 

"Don't worry. I already called your house and your mom answered the phone." Leo mumbled and Ken shivered upon feeling Leo's hot breath on his neck.

 

"W-what did my mom s-said?" Ken asks embarrassingly.

 

"She's okay with me kidnapping you forever." Leo murmured sleepily and Ken sharply gasped making Leo chuckled.

 

Ken then starts struggling again but Leo's arms are too strong for him. He sighed, giving up and just stay still as Leo possessively embraced him tight.

 

"I'll never let you go." Leo murmured. "Ever."

 

 

 

THE END.

 

A/N: I'm feeling good today after watching VIXX TV Ep65 where there are lots of KEO moments in there! *squeals*. On the other hand, I should have updated HaeHyuk since i already updated KEO last time but i just had to since my imaginations on HaeHyuk is pretty on the cliff right now and i don't know what to do about it. So, there you go. Another KEO for my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed the OP(Over-possessive) Leo here. Thanks in advance and don't you ever forget to click the SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE buttons and please do feed me comments so I know your thoughts in my works. Goodnight for now since I need my beauty sleep already. Ciao! ♥