TYING YOU ON PURPOSE

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

TYING YOU ON PURPOSE (Sequel of TAKING YOU ON HOSTAGE)

KEO, NINJA!Donghae

ROMANCE, FLUFF

PG-13

Inspired by: Warui Yatsu Demo Ii

 

 

.II.

♦TYING YOU ON PURPOSE

 

 

 

A week has passed ever since the sudden “hostage” incident and Ken didn’t know what to do with his daily life as Leo: the infamous heart-breaker was always around him, leashing him with invisible string possessively. Nobody wants to hang around with him anymore because Leo’s growling at everyone who comes close approximately two feet away. He’s acting strange and everyone’s thinking the same. Everybody thinks that Leo has been acting like an over-protective boyfriend when in fact; their relationship is a big question mark above the head.

Ken is clueless and confused at Leo’s action and he’s having a hard time to answer the questions bugging inside his head. The kiss made him float above the sky and he admits that he felt something poking him inside his heart. Leo came knocking and he opened it wide. But, no matter how blissful and wonderful their kissing scene was, he couldn’t bug off the fact that they were still strangers in the dark. He absolutely has no idea about Leo’s whereabouts and he doesn’t know if Leo is really interested in him or he’s just goofing around.

“Hey, quit sighing and hear me out!”

Ken wakes up from drifting off into space for quite awhile when the drama club president Lee Donghae, sneaked in into their classroom and crawled below his desk in precaution. The junior Drama club President turns his head from left to right anxiously, looking from any sign of the lion and then back to him.

“President, what are you doing here?” Ken asks in a whisper and moves his head closer so they can meet face to face.

“Kennie!” Donghae then grabs Ken’s collar hysterically and shakes him violently while wailing hard.

“H-hyung…ca-calm down! T-tell me what’s wrong first!” Ken asks while his head getting dizzy from the shake.

“Your boyfriend signed up earlier! Your boyfriend! He—“

“Hyung!” Ken stops Donghae from shaking him and frowned. “B-boyfriend? Who do you mean—“ He stops when Leo’s face appeared inside his head. “—LEO?!” he gasped out loud.

Donghae nodded with tears and a pout.

“H-he signed up for what?” Ken asks wearily and Donghae exhales sharply and face palmed.

“Hyung?” Ken called and lightly shook their president.

“We’re doomed!” Donghae exaggeratedly wailed and crouch on the floor. Ken astonishingly stares at the drama club president and then tap Donghae’s back, consoling the other. That’s when the Lion hits the stage and entered with oozing appeal.

“What do you think you’re doing touching other man?”

Ken shivered at the coldness of the voice and he lift up his head to meet Leo’s dark and piercing gaze.

“L-Le-Leo!” Ken exclaimed and Donghae lift up and screamed seeing Leo standing in front of them.

“Oh president,” Donghae shivered at Leo’s voice. “Did you tell him already?”

Donghae shakes his head and storms away afterwards, leaving Ken staring clueless at Leo.

“W-what are you talking about, Leo?”

“Nothing.” Leo replied with a shrug. He then takes Ken’s hand and drags the latter out… again.

“W-where do you think you’re taking me now?” Ken asks and it feels like déjà vu as he let Leo drags him again.

“Somewhere secluded,” Leo stated and Ken gasped when Leo shoved him into the wall after entering in an empty room. “If I could just tie you up on my bed, I wouldn’t feel so damn troubled like this leaving you unattended.” He gritted and Ken gasped as Leo’s hold on his shoulders tightened.

“T-then… y-you don’t have to—“

“Shut up Ken!” Ken hissed when Leo’s fist came in contact with the wall, beside his face. It then made Ken teary-eyed.

“W-what do you want with me, Leo? Who am I to you?” Ken asks and tears fall down on his face, staring at Leo. The latter then softened and he quickly wipes away the tears on Ken’s cheeks and brings the latter closer, enough to let their foreheads kiss.

“I didn’t know you were this slow, Jaehwan-ah.” Leo said and Ken pushed him away and pouts.

Leo chuckled and leaned closer, cupping Ken’s cheeks. “Not once I have dreamed about doing all these things to a certain person before. But, you showed up and I got completely caught off guard.”

“W-what are you—“

“I don’t like talking about my feelings, Jaehwan-ah.” Leo stated which made Ken’s mouth dropped.

“But I do admit I like shutting your mouth.” Leo evilly smug and then captured Ken’s lips abruptly, making the latter caught off guard.

“Sweet and plump…” Leo mumbled and Ken pushes him away and covers his mouth with the back of his hand and blushes hard.

Leo smirks and then wipes Ken’s wet cheeks.

“Y-you! You—“

“I love you.” Leo rebutted with a smile and cupped Ken’s cheeks once again. “If those words will make you truly know how I feel about you, I love you.”

Ken’s face reddened and he got super shy and teary afterwards. “Y-you…don’t h-have to be so b-blunt…”

Leo widely smile seeing Ken’s flushed face and couldn’t help but to take the younger inside his arms to comfort and make Ken feel his love even more.

Actually, he didn’t know how his heart began beating irregularly but if he guessed correctly, it was after that time he saw Ken acting like a mighty prince on stage. He was sure that the acting was great but after seeing how bubbly, cheerful and funny Ken can be outside the stage, he found all that after sneaking inside the backstage. It wasn’t like him to become a stalker but soon he did after he immediately fall to the cliff of the so-called sea of love. Ken is just the perfect piece to complete the missing part of his heart. Ken is what he needs, want and love.

And so, after having Ken so close like this to him, he will never, ever, waste the time to let go of Ken no matter how many and many more rivals he could have because he will make sure to make Ken fall in love with him… whatever it takes.

 

P.S: And, he’ll definitely make sure to chain Ken to the railings of his bed once he have the opportunity to kidnap him once again.

 

THE END.

 

A/N: I need something to update and so, I've decided to put this up. I hope you guys like this.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!!!

Thank you in advance!

Also, I'm thinking of putting up two new stories. One is all about KEO and the other is about three couples: KEO, KAISOO and HAEHYUK. This would be my first time writing KAISOO so I don't know if my readers will like it.

Actually, I wanted to post the stories already but I'm having second thoughts since I'm scared I can't finish them as well.

so yeah. ^?^