OF A DRUNK LEO AND OBLIVIOUS KEN

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

OF A DRUNK LEO AND OBLIVIOUS KEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It happened so fast, the six member group VIXX are supposed to be in their bedroom, tuck to sleep already but all of them stayed seating around each other and in front of them is a table of empty sojus, half-empty crackers and a piece of brownish-colored pealed apple.

 

They found themselves already at the peak of their tolerance that some of them are already down, lying on the floor and some others, clinging to the nearest person beside them.

 

It so happened that Ken who's already tipsy but still, on his sane mind found himself in contact in a very close manner with none other than...Leo himself.

 

The drunk Leo to put it simply.

 

When Leo lean over his shoulder for support, he got embarrassed thinking about Leo might hear the loud beating of his heart.

 

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud says his heart.

 

Leo's head rests close to his heart area. It wasn't impossible for the older not to hear because Ken is almost going deaf listening to his own beating heart.

 

"Jaehwan-ah..."

 

Ken abruptly sit up straight, as if he's wide awake due to Leo calling him by his real name with those deep and needy voice of him.

 

"Ye—yeah...hyung?" Ken asks in tremble.

 

"Hot...shirt..."

 

Ken's eyes immediately widen hearing Leo's words or should he say, Leo’s plea? Is Leo asking him to take off his shirt?

 

Ken shakes his head and slaps both of his cheeks to wake him up.

 

"Jaehwan-ah...Do you want to die?"

 

 

Ken's eyes widen in shock.

 

Without a single word but an open mouth, he take Leo's shirt off in fast-speed motion then turn to look at the other side, not making any contact for his eyes to see Leo's god forbidden master piece.

 

'Really? Is Leo's body for me? Wake up Ken!' he thought to himself.

 

 

"Jaehwan-ah,"

 

Leo called again that made Ken stiffened and stiffly turn to meet Leo's face terrified of what Leo will ask for him this time.

 

"Let's go."

 

Leo then grabs Ken's hand and both of them stand up from seating on the floor to walking in swaying motion towards their shared bedroom.

 

A click of the door lock was heard; heavy footsteps inching closer and closer; and then, the sound of a body being pushed towards the bed, making a 'puff' as Ken immediately shove down the bed with Leo on top of him. His hands are on both sides of Ken's head; the latter's hands up in the air. Leo's legs trap Ken's. And, Leo's piercing eyes, like he wants to eat Ken alive made the latter's soul fly out of his body and wonder around the earth for the time-being until he get back to his senses.

 

"Jaehwan-ah,"

 

With a red blush on his face, Ken lift up to meet Leo's face but he couldn't even make an eye contact so his face turn sideward.

 

"Look at me."

 

Ken shakes his head in fast motion, too embarrassed if he may say so.

 

"I said, look at me."

 

He said in his authoritative voice which makes Ken meet him face to face with wet eyes.

 

Leo then softly caresses Ken's face and wipe out his tear before inching closer.

 

Closer and closer... their noses touch.

 

"E-eh....hyung—“ Ken stare at Leo's action and seeing Leo's smirk made him stop to think of anything else aside from...Leo kissing him. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Ken blushes madly.

 

"You're so cute, Jaehwan-ah."

 

Leo muttered before closing the gap in front of them.

 

Lips to lips. Nose to nose. Chest to chest.

 

Ken closes his eyes to feel the tender warmth enveloping him and soon, sleep decided to take over him.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day inside the van...

 

 

Everyone is busy complaining about their heads and their sore body due to last night's soju session that was Ravi's suggestion to get away with their busy schedule once in awhile. But there is only one person who is not complaining and not even saying anything at all.

 

Ken.

 

"What's wrong Kennie?" asked their leader.

 

Ken replied with shaking his head.

 

"Hyung's soul must've left out in his room." Ravi commented which made Ken turn to the back and stare at Ravi with wide eyes.

 

"W-wa-what makes y-you s-say that?" Ken's stutter made the other members laugh.

 

Then, an arm snakes around his neck pulling him closer which made the other members stop laughing. And, he doesn't have to turn around to take a better look. He's sure he wasn't hallucinating or something. It was Leo's arm that wrap around his neck without a doubt.

 

Ken mentally gulped.

 

"He sure is. Right, Jaehwannie?"

 

 

Ken can only hide himself in Leo's arm shyly, not wanting everyone to see his blushing face.

 

The other members started laughing once again.

 

 

"Well, that's for ditching me for sleeping so early."

 

Leo whispered to him that made Ken to face him curiously.

 

"A-aa-aren't you drunk las n-night, h-hyung?" Ken asks, whispering.

 

Leo smirks at him which brought shiver down in Ken’s spine.

 

 

"I was."

 

And then Leo smiled at him.

 

"Y-you remember--"

 

"It's because you are so cute Jaehwan-ah, I couldn't resist myself."

 

Leo remarks which made Ken evaporate in the air.

 

 

 

 

Literally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

COMMENTS are LOVED! SILENT READERS are NOT!

 

A/N: If you ask me, I am happy. I had a happy moment writing this. ♥

Note: They're all drunk so that also means when Leo kissed Ken, he succumbed to his drunkness and Leo's kiss which made him sleep right after.