A DRIP OF BLOOD

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

PG-13 | ROMANCE, FANSTASY

 

 

A DRIP OF BLOOD

 

 

 

Bright yellow eyes welcomed the dark room, Jaehwan then open his eyes and meet the high ceiling after opening his eyes from sleeping after 300 years. He then move his fingers then his elbows and cling them to the open casket he's been sleeping on ever since his parents made him sleep to keep him safe from foes. Slowly, he starts to move his upper body to sit and gently pull him out of his bed and stretch his numb body to move. Jaehwan then walks his way to the huge windows and open the curtains to welcome the full moon he has been waiting for so long to see. His fangs then retracted themselves out, making him to open his mouth and touch his fangs with his fingernails and salivate.

 

"Blood..." He mumbled and then the door of his room burst open.

 

"Young master, you're finally awake!" the butler stated in delight, clasping his hands together and tight.

 

"Bring me food." Jaehwan mouthed with a hoarse voice and the butler nodded in glee and exited his room for a moment only to bring ten teenage girls before him.

 

Without hesitation, Jaehwan started to devour each and every one of them, their bloods out, earning his energy back. But, Jaehwan knew it wasn't enough. The smell of blood he wanted to taste wasn't in those girls who were now lifeless on the floor.

 

"I need more." Jaehwan said, the blood left on his fingertips and glare at the butler who shivered and bowed.

 

"Y-young master--I...I will find more--"

 

"No need." Jaehwan stated, walking out of his room. "I will find food myself."

 

"B-but y-young master--"

 

With a slash of his finger nails, the butler's neck has been cut out and blood spills on the floor.

 

"Nosy little human." Jaehwan then the dripping blood from his fingers before walking away through the hallway.

 

"His blood doesn't taste that good, too." He uttered.

 

Jaehwan then walks down the stairs and found a couple making out in the middle. He smirks before attacking them both, their bloods out and increase his strength. But, their blood couldn't compare to the taste of blood his fangs are yearning for. The mouth-watering scent of blood any vampire would die to drink and for. And, that kind of blood is one in a million to find.

 

Blood spilled over his white shirt and he was surprised to see that it was the only thing he was wearing. the bits of blood from his hands, he walk pass the lifeless lovers on the carpeted stair and walk down, bare feet.

 

Jaehwan then roam around the place and found the mansion his parents built are still the same as before, only the mansion is lighted in every corner and its shining bright to his sensitive eyes. He then walks without a certain direction and along the way he busted every light bulb in irritation. The new owner of this house didn't know that he was there all along. He wondered why people didn't found out there was a coffin on the west wing's room because if they did, he won’t be walking back to life like he’s doing right now.

 

Jaehwan walks some more, couldn't care less if his bare feet got pricked by the shattered glasses on the floor. His eyes then found another open light coming from the study and so, he walks his way over there only to find an old couple sitting casually on the leather couch, drinking coffee.

 

"W-who are you?" The old man asks, standing in shock. His wife then closes with her hands staring at Jaehwan's bloody shirt.

 

"Food." Jaehwan muttered and then started attacking the screaming couple. He's now the old woman's neck when he suddenly stops after smelling something familiar and nice.

 

Jaehwan drop the dead body on the floor before escaping out of the room in a flash and appeared on top of the table in another room and meeting a guy holding a book on his hand, standing in front of him.

 

"Who are you?"

 

Jaehwan stare at the man who didn't even get scared or surprised at his sudden appearance. He then takes a sit on top of the table, crossed his legs and smugly stares at his new target.

 

"My name's Lee Jaehwan and I am a pureblood vampire awakened after 300 years of sleeping." Jaehwan stated and his reddish fingers while he keeps on staring at his food.

 

"A vampire? I see." The man said and Jaehwan find it enticing, looking at the handsome face of the man. He then jumps off the table and walks straight to the guy and gently cupped his cheeks.

 

"Your name?" Jaehwan asks softly.

 

"Jung...Leo." The guy answered and Jaehwan smirks before inching closer and lightly press his cold lips to the man's warm ones.

 

The man gasp but then he couldn't move away for some reason. Jaehwan then pulls back and stare once more to the guy he found so damn hot and then his hands crawl its way towards Leo's neck.

 

"You smell...nice." Jaehwan noted as he inches closer to whisper in his ear and smirk before pulling Leo closer and made the latter gasp when Jaehwan kiss Leo's neck and made him shivered when Jaehwan his neck.

 

"What are you doing?" Leo asks and Jaehwan find the latter gets nervous that made him smirk even more.

 

Jaehwan then opens his mouth and Leo's blood from his neck and damn, his blood tasted so damn good he don't want any to spill. His hands then pull Leo even closer and him hard until Jaehwan control his urges and stop or else, he'll kill the perfect food for him that soon.

 

He then catches his breath while his hands crumpled Leo's black button-down shirt and rest his head on the latter’s warm chest. Leo, on the other hand has his eyes wide open and stoned on his position, slowly taking in what happened.

 

After composing himself, Jaehwan retracted his fangs back and his lips before pulling himself to stare at Leo's eyes. The latter then look down to meet Jaewan's eyes with a dark gaze.

 

"Your blood taste so good." Jaehwan then touches Leo's cheek.

 

"W-what did you do to me?" Leo mouthed and Jaehwan chuckled at his words.

 

Jaehwan then tasted Leo’s lips once more and then pulled away, regret filling his eyes. He should leave now or else, he'll kill Leo which he doesn't want to do anymore after tasting his blood and his warm inviting lips. It doesn’t seem right to kill the perfect blood he’s been looking for even though Leo’s blood is all that he wants to taste for. Jaehwan couldn’t decipher his feelings for Leo right now. All he need is to get away from him so he can set his mind straight because his fangs can’t forget that Leo is his food.

 

"Thank you for your blood." Jaehwan stated and take two steps backwards, creating a huge space between Leo who frowned at him afterwards.

 

"I must go—“

 

Before Jaehwan could take his leave to the open window, Leo grabbed his wrist tight and turns him around in full swing.

 

Jaehwan gasp as he ended up in Leo's chest, staring at the man in astonishment.

 

"You think you can get away that easily?" Leo said and gritted teeth. Jaehwan gulp seeing the dark aura emitting around Leo who made his cold body shivered in indescribable intense feeling.

 

"L-let…go of me." Jaehwan then takes his wrist free from Leo's grip but the man has so much strength than him when in fact, he's a vampire and was supposed to be much more stronger.

 

Jaehwan then gasped when Leo carried him and laid him down on the couch with a loud thump in contact.

 

"W-why...do you have so much strength?" Jaehwan asks in confusion as he stares at Leo's dark orbs.

 

Leo then slowly smirks and grips his hold tight on Jaehwan's wrists on top of the latter's head and move his face closer.

 

"You drink my blood. Do you think I'm giving it for free?" Leo asks and Jaehwan frowned.

 

"W-why aren't you scared of me? Let me go this instant!" Jaehwan struggle to free himself but maybe, he didn't gain much strength after several human bloods which didn't taste good at all, that's why he couldn't get himself out from Leo's strength.

 

"Vampires are long forgotten in the 21st century, my love. They’re just in the movies. And no, why would I let go of you?" Jaehwan widened his eyes at the man on top of him.

 

“Movies? What does that mean?” Jaehwan asks, clueless.

 

"Just mind about me having you as a bride and don’t mind the rest." Leo shrug and caresses Jaehwan's face which the latter slap away before Leo's hand could go any further.

 

"I'm a vampire, human! I'm not going to be your bride!" Jaehwan yelled in frustration.

 

"Take it or leave it then." Leo smugly takes a Swiss knife out of his pants' pocket and cut a small line on his neck which makes Jaehwan hissed.

 

"Why would a human like you, do something like that to a vampire like me?! I won't stoop so low!" Jaehwan insist and turn his head to face the window with a flustered face.

 

Who does this human think he is? Jaehwan thought.

 

"Your call, but..." Leo then take some of his dripping blood from his wounded neck and paint it on his lips before inching closer and turn Jaehwan's face and kiss the latter's lips.

 

"Hmmp!" Jaehwan struggle but after tasting the addictive red poison from Leo once again, his vampire fangs elongated and before he could stop himself one more time, he turn Leo upside down so now he was on top and is now Leo's blood that's leaking from the small slit on his neck.

 

Leo then bring his arms around Jaehwan's back and head, pulling the latter closer as once again, Jaehwan pierces Leo's skin and his blood out from him.

 

"That's right. You absolutely need me...as much as I need you." Leo mumbled and pats Jaehwan's head and softly smiled.

 

And now, everything is settled, he couldn't wish for this person to sleep once again.

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

A/N: I'm not really that confident about the storyline since everything went crazy inside my head while writing this story. So, i hope that this can bring smiles to your faces. And thank you for the comments and subbies! Please do subscribe, comment and upvote not only this fic but also to my other stories! Thank you~ ♥