GETTING DRUNK ON YOU

JUST KEO [LEO and KEN] - ONE-SHOTS

PG-15 | ROMANCE | SHORT

 

GETTING DRUNK ON YOU

 

 

 

After last night, Leo seemed to become bold. He’s now a bit more…aggressive. He became ambitious all of a sudden. Like, he wants to dominate Ken more and more. Like, he wants to devour Ken; eat him alive; taste him from head to toe; take out his soul and, savour every bit of him until the last drop.

Leo covers his face with his hand, facing the ceiling while lying on top of his bed. Beside him was Ken, cuddled in a ball, sleeping soundly like a baby. He’s obviously down after drinking a bottle. Why did he know then? He had been watching the younger ever since they started gathering around for a drinking session. That also why he didn’t monitored his drink, busy watching Ken’s every move, every gulp and every shot the other lead vocal had.

He must’ve been gone crazy. That thought made Leo’s lips slip a smirk. It was already morning. The sun is slipping its light from the window. He’s sober now and more completely back to his senses. But, why does it feel like the alcohol isn’t leaving him yet? Like, he was still intoxicated. He still wants to bring Ken on top of the table and feast on him like a hungry Hannibal Lector.

His body is working properly now but, why does his mind still thinks of crazy things inside his head? Why can't he stop thinking about Ken? He wasn't like this before. Something must've put on his drink: a potion that made him think and act like he was last night. If Ken didn't sleep on him, he was dead sure that Ken will not walk out of the room without limping his way through.

Leo burst out from laughing and he tried to fight it back by covering his mouth with his hand so not to wake the other up. After calming himself down, he smack his forehead with his hand a little hard and mutter a silent 'pabo' and tilt his head to face Ken's sleeping face.

He blinks his eyes a couple more times just like a camera lens shutting close and open, capturing the beauty in front of him. He takes pictures of Ken's face and stores it inside his head. He then brush some of Ken's hair that are hiding his closed eyes and his hand travel to Ken's cheek, giving it also a brush before his fingers ended up centimetres away from Ken's lips. He debated on whether to touch it or not but end up doing neither of both afterwards. Instead, he lean forward and captured that kissable lips of the other main vocalist that is so hard to resist and like a lightning bolt, he went out in their room in fast paced, directly to the bathroom and lower his heated body and turn himself back to the cold Leo that he was before this weird feeling fogging up and ruining his image and his barrier that he created himself is now faltering and is now in danger to fall apart anytime soon.

"Damn you, Ken!" Leo punches the wall while he's showering cold water to ease his tension building up inside of him.

"I hate you for turning me into a beast that preys on immature but cute and childish humans like you. Or maybe, I'm a beast that hunts only you." Leo punches the wall for the second time and shrugs off any thing that reminds him of the younger male but sad to say, he's now revolving around Ken. And, there's nothing he could do but to wash himself while cursing Ken the whole time.

 

TBC....

 

A/N: edit tom...need to watch Running Man now. ^^