C8

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Your POV

Tsc. What does he think he is?? Make me and Jee wait for him for a complete one hour. And when he finish, he ask if he’s good?? Huh? Seriously??......…..Yeah~ you were great. Is that what you want to here.  Ah j- I can’t believe that I open up to him. My thoughts were cut when he approach me. Back hugging me. More like jump on me.

“Yeobo~ are you mad at me??” Minseok whisper to my left ears as he weight his chin on my left shoulder and hands wrap protectively around my body.

He’s really heavy. Aish!! Don’t you see I’m still a girl here…

I pull away from his embrace and turn to look at him. “yah! How many times should I say?? I’m not you’re yeobo.” I use my hands fixing my uniform.

What are you smiling?? Enough pissing me off kid.

“you’re mad, huh?” he spoke up.

“oh!! When did I ever. You think I’m angry?? Did you??..ommo~ “ sarcastic answer been given and I continue with a straight face. “yeah. I am angry.”

“aigoo~ *he mess my hair* you look so cute, yeobo-ah~” I spank his hand away and look at him annoyed while fixing my already messed up hair. “but I heard that you have fun, just now. Was it fun? Making fun of me??” Minseok continue on blabbering.

“tsc…kurae. I had fun.” using a higher pitch. And what he did?? He chuckle like he’s having a good time. I guess.. because he is having a good time annoyed me.

“where is Jee??” I ask because Jee didn’t actually tagged along at his back like she used to.

he move his head closer to my face with his hand holding tight to his bag’s sleeves and answer “she’s gone” he smile seductively.

I automatically take a step backwards. “did you send her away?? Aish..I thought we’re going to get an ice cream.” I lower my voice to the last sentence and make my eyes search for her. IF she’s around.

“okay~ let’s get it together. Shall we~” with that, he arm his right arm around my shoulder.

What the- “YAH!! Who told you that I’m  agreeing??” putting his hand off of my shoulder.

“it’s okay yeobo-ah~ I’ll pay^^” aish this boy. When will he stop calling me that. The first was when he heard Jee calling me dear so sweetly and next he being mushy calling me his. Even the elders think weirdly, and it is more weird because we’re not even a couple. Wait—maybe he think that way.

“hey hey. Why did you always call me yeobo?? We’re not couples here.” Making a motion with my hands.

“just doing it.” He smile genuinely.

“really?? Is it because you like me..somehow??”

“ahhahah..me. Liking you???” he let out a small laugh and made his eyes turn crescent.

“yeah..I think that’s a no too because you have feelings towards my best friend, Jee.”

“wait wait wait. So…you suspecting me liking Jee??” right now. He’s being totally weird because he wont stop laughing.

“what?? Why are you laughing so hard. Isn’t it obvious??  You like her. But you covering it up by calling ME yeobo..am I right? Tell me I’m right!!” I definitely think this is true because I never been wrong of suspecting.

“aniyo” at last he stops laughing. “I didn’t have those feelings towards her. Like I said. Just doing it^^”

“I can’t take that as an answer.”

“well…if you said that. Are you??” why is he being weird? Is he born weird? I can’t really understand him.

“am I what??”

“are you actually wanting us to be a couple??”

“what the??? NO!! seriously no.” is he insane?? he definitely insane.

“yeah~ I’m insane yeoba-ah” did he??? No…he can’t read minds.

“okay okay..let’s get those ice cream that you want before it’s too late.” With that he drag me to an ice cream parlor. With his hand tightly holding my wrist. And I don't know why..I feel a bit shy.

 


sorry if I didn't make a sense here..well you know~ why would he call you yeobo and everything. It's just his character in this fanfic, okay. If he actually reading this "Mianhae Minseok-shhi. *bowing 90 degrees* Mianhae."  I really didn't mean to. this just a part of the story. A MAJOR part.

o(>_<)o