C9

Offense FELL Into My Hands

STILL Your POV

Walking home….

“hmm this is good” oh I can’t taste it tingling in my mouth.

“yeah~..oh! Can I have some of yours??” Minseok ask out of the blue..

“na ah!” I remark and shook my head continuously. Back to my ice cream.. “uhmmm”

“is that how you treat your boyfriend??” he ask making me irritate.

“well…l didn’t intend on doing that to my boyfriend.. but seriously, you’re not my boyfriend”

“what if I am??” he move stop his way in front of me and make me stop on my tracks. His face turning serious..I dunno why. He practically trying to seduce me. I guess. Ahahhaha. Silly mind.

“I’ll probably cheat on you by now..”

“what?? Cheat on me?? With who??”

“this ice cream~…ooo~ this is delicious” I’m back to devouring my chocolate flavored ice cream. This is so deliciously good~~~   and I walk pass him.

“yah~~ you can’t do that to me when I’m the one who buy that for you.”

“yes I can”

“no..now drop the topic. Let me have some of it.”

I stop from walking and my ice cream.

“why are you needing my ice cream?? You have your chocolate chip ice cream anyway.”

“I just want it” he his ice cream. And he is looking slightly down.

“too late. It’s all gone” with a quick glance from him. I finish my ice cream.

He look up and show me a shocked yet sad face “aaaaa~ you’re so mean.”

“merong :P” and I walk again leaving him. He actually catching up again. But now, his ice cream is gone.

“yah. you need to wait for me.”

“I’ll pass.*using my hand to disagree* Just go straight home, Minseok-shhi”

“aniyo.. I’ll walk you home. “ he smile again.

“why are you so intense on walking me home??”

“why are you questioning much??” and again..he smile seductively.  I must say, he do look cute

“just be quite”

“uhmmm..how about a no! yeo-“ I quickly cup his mouth stopping him from calling me with that word.

“you say that again. I’ll surely cut your pulse.”

Aish..he still smiling and now he’s nodding eagerly like a little kid. Nothing less, his eyes turning crescent again.

When we reach my house. I told him to go home.

“nae~ sorry for letting you wait for an hour, yeo-“ he actually cut his word when he saw me glaring.

“jalja~” he wave goodbye. Finally~

 

-End of POV-

 

So~ I look cute smiling, huh??.... I take that as a compliment. With that, the person go straight to the said convenient store. Because Jee probably waiting long.