C20

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Ting Tong..  someone at the door, I guess.

Ting Tong…  “coming~” I shout as I walking to the front door.

“yes?!” I said as I open the door and reach the gate. “Oh… Jee~ “

“Hey!” she greets. “What are you doing here? Dress like that?” by the look. She’s well dressed.

 “oh this… I need to go somewhere.. after-“ I tip toe to look at her back. It’s true. Her dad was there in the car.

“Kurae. Do you want to come in?”

“No no… I just want to give you this. In case I forgot.”

“What’s this?” I observe the wrapped box. It just a tiny box. Is there a book in here? I guess so..

“Oh nothing much. Just a book.”

“Aaa~ can I open it?” I ask in enthusiasm. “uhmmm not now.”

“so when would I open this?” why should you give now, Jee-ah. Aigoo… this kid. “I’ll send you a message when the right time comes..” a message? Is this for my birthday? Well that should be it… I don’t know.

“Okay. I should get going now. Annyeong~” then she just get in the car wear her seat belts and her dad drives off leaving me in daze.

“What just happen?!” I ask myself. And walk in to the house and make sure to lock the gate and door. What a lonely day.

---

Ting Tong..

The second time of the day.

“____!! Are you done? Your date is here~” my dad called me out from downstairs. I forgot to tell you. The so call prom or ball is today.

“I’m set~” I shout back. And stops my mom from applying me some more accessories. “Umma.. stop. Umma… no. Let go off me… Appa~~~”

“okay okay… Just where this crown.” “NO!!” I run for my life. Taking off some accessory on the way downstairs. “Yah! Im ____!!!”

“____~ You’re going to be la-“ reaching downstairs meeting with my dad who look astonish. “Woah. You look great.”

“okay okay. No time for that. Help me with umma.. she’s gone insane. And here. Give this back to her.” I hand him the accessories that I pull off.

“Nae.. uhmm.. be good okay? And be home on time.”

“Why would I stay late. Annyeong~” I wave him goodbye as I finish wearing the wedges that my mom got me two days ago. I walk out of the door and sling on my coat. “Annyeong~” he wave back and stops my mom. “____~ You come back here this instant!”

“Hey-” *fffiiiiuuuu* The stupid steam bun whistles after turning around. “-jinja~”

“no time for that. We should get going. My mum could drag me back in there.” Pulling out my hair that stuck in when I wear the coat.

“oh yeah sure. After you, sweet heart.” Motion me to get into the taxi. (A/N: how romantic -_- Okay. You guys are under age. And you feel it could be a bother to ask your parents to give you a ride. So this is the choice that you got. :P )

“I’m going to kill you if you say that again.”

*zip* zipping his mouth. Good boy ^^

 

(A/N : So this is what you wear. Well your mom try to give you something more elegant I don’t know what’s it… but you just shook it aside and take this one. Because it seems less annoying. Complete with the hairstyle and the accessories. These are the only accessories that remain on ya after what so call chaos earlier. )

http://www.fashionfemale.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Party-Dresses-for-Teenagers-Australia.jpg

(A/N : Don’t forget the shoes. And here’s your coat miss^^)

http://img0088.popscreencdn.com/99486567_-new-womens-low-wedge-bow-open-toe-shoes-pink-beige-cyan.jpg

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/497585003_1/Free-Shipping-2206-stylish-personality-double-platoon-to-buckle-belts-adornment-dust-coat-Asian-size-M.jpg

---

I just walk to nowhere trying to find Luhan or maybe Jee with my coat on my hands. I just took it off. And Baozi is not by my side. He’s trying to find the toilet.

At the buffet.

“wah~ ____ are you trying to be the homecoming queen? Because Lady Gaga should have taken the crown an hour ago.” Said Luhan. So much for a compliment.

“You want to dig your grave?”

“ahahah.. Just kidding. Where’s-” I cut him off. “Toilet.” He nod in return.

“so where’s your date? As I heard that you’re bringing your girlfriend.” I ask him.

“Nah~ I lied.” Your eyes twitched. “aaa~ so you are a loner after all.” I comment.

“shut up. You’re the loner here. Look at you. Dating Umin because everyone rejected you.” He mocked, receiving a kick on his shin.

“I’m not dating him. He just escorts me for tonight.”

“Boohoo~ you like him don’t ya?”

“죽고 싶어(want to die)” I give him a death glare.

Seeing Baozi who is approaching. “Umin~~” he run to Baozi and hid behind his back. “She scares me.”

Baozi just giggles and walk to my side. Making Luhan tailing.

“Jee?” Baozi ask. “I don’t know. She should be here by now.”

“oh.. yeogi!” Baozi shout a little. He found Jee, alright.

“where have you guys been? Come on.” Sorry. I was wrong. It was Dongwoo. We then follow him to a table where Jee was seating and talking to some walking passerby :P

“Annyeong~” Jee greet us. “hey” “hi”

“Wah.. I thought you would wear jeans ____.”

“Daebak. She would win if she just wear it in the first place.” Luhan interrupt. I step on his left foot hard making him yelp.

“Ouch! Yah~ you should be more feminine dressing like that.”

“You act feminine then.”

“There there.. settle down. Why don’t you sit down and relax, ____-ah..” Baozi pull me away from the fight of me and Luhan. Making me seat on the chair he just pulled out.

“geez. Luhan-oppa is right by the way. Don’t spoil your dress with those attitude of yours.”

“what attitude..” I pout sadly.. my best friend is against me, how cruel. “Try to be more girly. *cough*” and Jee starts to cough badly.

“Ommo. Gwenchana?” Dongwoo pat her back leaving us in worries. “I’m o- *cough* -okay. Don’t mind about it.” Showing us an assuring smile.

 Dongwoo, Baozi, Jee and me were just talking and sometimes take a bite of the buffet. While Luhan….yeah. He found his last minute date. I don’t know who –

The dance floor is filled with students dancing like no tomorrow. Loud music, color full spotlights…urgh. Crazy. Then the music stops making way for the MC.

“ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN?”

“NAE~” he receives a huge crowd answering cheerfully. I was stunned hearing that.

“WAH!! DAEBAK!! AHHAHA- SO, TO THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T VOTE YET. YOU MAY VOTE NOW WHILE WE ENJOY SOME LOVELY SONG THAT BEEN REQUESTED BY OUR ALSO LOVELY SENIORS~” and again, a huge crowd turn wild. With oowwss and aahhss.. but this time. It was from the seniors. Excluding me!

“HERE THE FIRST ONE. FROM xxxxx WHO REQEUSTED THE SONG BY xxxxx. ENJOY^^”

He ended his speech and the song starts to play. I just sit on my chair not knowingly, until my me time been interrupt by who other than Baozi the famous bun. “May I have this dance” he give me a seductive smile that I easily laugh off..

“I’ll pass.” I answer shortly.

“yah~ Aren’t you going to have some fun? I’m bored to death sitting aimlessly on my chair.”

“so? Dance by yourself then.”

“that’s why you’re my date. Come, you’re the one who ask me for today anyway.” He hold my wrist trying to pull me.

“tsc. Fine.. but I must say. I’m not a good of a dancer. Understood?” I stood up.

“I won’t mind. I’ll teach you on our way.”

“Ah cham-“ he just pull me to the dance floor nonetheless and after that, Jee followed with Dongwoo.

 

We just dance for quite a few songs. And we talk about what so ever, more like bickering. I simply said there’s no such an hour for us for being silent. We just have to mock each other and bickers.

The song change again and now we’re going slow. Some girl just requested Because I’m A Girl by IU.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZOJxQ9Xcc )

 

“yo dude. Mind that we switch partner?” Dongwoo interrupt in the middle of our non-stop arguments.

“aaa~ sure.” Baozi hand me over to Dongwoo and he walks to where Jee was standing. I can see that he tried to act gentleman to my best friend. Geez, bipolar.

“Hey ____. Sorry for spoiling the mood. But, would you like a dance?” he show me a hand so that I’ll reach. Yes I did accept his offer. I just being girly and extremely kind for today.

“I love too. Lead the way, Mr. Jang.”

“don’t mind if I do, Ms. Im ^^” we both laugh after such greetings. Then we start to dance to the sad song.

“hey. Uhmm- sorry for the other day.” I spoke up.

“what did you mean?”

“well.. I act rudely when we first met. I was angry back then that you came and pinched my ear like you own it.”

“ooo… nah~ I’m the one who should be sorry. I apologize for pinching you back then.”

“I already forgive you. No biggie.” I answer back. “Thanks.”

 

“so… are you dating Jee?”  

“who? Me?” this kid.. “who else~” he’s quiet for a while.

“…we’re not actually dating. It’s …complicated.”

“complicated?” that’s out of the blue.

“We just hang out and stuff. There’s no special thing tied up.” I nodded.

“I see… I thought you guys were on to something.”

“ahhaha- I’m not the something.” He speaks rather low the last sentence.

“pardon?”

“oh nothing.”

After that, both of us just dance and talking about some random stuff.

 


hey guys. sorry for the late update. yeah~ i've been busy. i thought i could make it the other day.

Mianhae chingu-ah.

i hope you guys understand my trouble.

thanks for all the support that you guys give to this story. Sorry if the story is not that great for ya.

i hope you guys keep on commenting and giving support. i really greatful. Really~