C2

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Your POV

Same day, same place (school).. Time? uhmm..almost the end of the day^^

 

"..class~ we have another 2 minutes, you can have one last check on your test."

 

*KKKRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG*

"okay! times up~ pencils down." the teacher announce and pick up our test..well it's more like a pop quiz.

"ffuuuhhh~" Jee ch down on her chair. "that's it. I have enough of thinking." she continue.

"ahahaha. it's done for today Jee-ah" I uttered

"yeah~ oh- are you going some where today?"

"me?" she nods and I take a brief seconds to think "..I guess not-"

"great. I'm going to your house."

"for what?"

"I want to sleep over of course... can I?" she ask.

 

sleep over?? uhmm.. that's okay right? It's been a long time since the last time she had a sleep over at my house. so~ ....

 

I nod a smile.

"yes!" I giggles looking at her happy face.

"why all of the sudden?" I ask out of curiousity

"well.. you always have a sleep over in my house. so~ this time, I'm turning the table"

"you hate me sleep over at your place?" I remarked as I put all my belongings inside my bag pack.

"no~ Just a turning table^^" and she pack hers.

"okay~ what ever"   "what's with face~ you angry?"

"no I'm not..just.. don't forget to bring your video games. I can't live without it"

"I know you'll say that"

then, both of us head out. and talk about random stuff.

 

when we almost at the front gate. somebody called Jee-ah.

 

"Jee~ wait up!"

both of us turn to the direction of the voice and that Minseok guy come over.

tsc..it's him again.

I turn my face to the side as annoyed as I can.

"oh Minseok-sshi." Jee

"ah yeah. can we walk home together?"

"sure. wait for a moment."

"____ I see you tonight, okay?" Jee turn to me.

"huh?" I take a quick look at him and pull her aside. "you're going home with the enemy?"

"yeah- wait what? enemy?"

I nodded.

"____, his my friend."

"what? Jee stop taking his side."

"____, you're being ridiculous. why are you making every people who bumped into me as an enemy?"

"not everyone. you remember that Suzy girl?" you pointed to Suzy who was just past by.

http://holymiracle.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/suzy_by_milkyo-d4lps3i.jpg

"ah ha." Jee

"I didn't make her as my enemy."

"well.. that because she said sorry like a mad girl after she accidently bumped onto me"

"Did you see what that guy did when he bumped onto you?"

"Minseok did say sorry."

"it's only because I didn't let him get away. If I let him get away. He wont be apologize to you, right?"

"yah! stop it. I'll see you tonight. uhmm!!" and she back with that guy.

"Jee!!! Jee!!!"

"annyeong ____" she wave as she drag him with her.

 

aish~ she never listen