C18

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Babo Babo Babo.. I keep on saying how stupid I am to nervous all this days. And somehow, we had reached winter season. Whenever I saw that freaking steam bun, I will always avoid the circumstances. I even get to school early than usual so that he will never get to catch up on me. Even though Jee keep on scolding, I will simply shrugged it off.

 

Calling…

“Hello?”

“yah babo. Are you done with the whole ball thing?” it’s Luhan.

“I said I’m not going.”

“na ah~ you have to go”

“even if I go. I won’t be having a date”

“I told you to get a boy right?”

“Lu.. no one want to have me as a date. Even for a night. Now stop talking nonsense. I’m hanging up-”

“aish. Just go on by yourself. Sit at the corner or something.”

“I’m not going to waste my time, Lu”

“then why don’t you just accept him” with that he cut out the line. Like always.

 

Pfft.. accept him? You have got to be kidding me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

I walk out of the house to get some fresh air.

The road is cover with white blanket…a thick white blanket. And the sky is forming foams. The street lamp was freezing cold, I guess my tongue could stuck there for ages. Aigoo~ so cold.

I rub my shoulder, embracing my body in shivers. Even my thick clothes cannot be against this cold weather. I walk my way to the park I use to go when I was little. Just to take a seat on one of the benches. Like all the dramas we ever watched, there must be a memory that will never been forget. Maybe a memory of our childhoods at a certain places and such. As you know, this park is like the usual.

It’s funny though because there is no such memories for me here  :D

I just seated there letting the cold atmosphere breeze in making me clutch on my cod tightly. Indeed so cold. I just watch the snow falling down from the open sky. Counting isn’t a point here. Because my sight is blurring. I just watch the peaceful harmony of nature.

Never know that nature is comforting, like this. Even if it’s cold.

 

“enjoying yourself?”

I turn to the direction of the voice. Why is he here… I look away with a slight  frown.

“you should have called me for a company.” With that simple words he took the seat beside me.

I get up from there and ready to leave. But he beat me to it by taking my freezing wrist. I swiftly turn my gaze to him irritate. “let go” I said firmly.

“how about we seat here for a while? Eo?”

“shiro.. I have a lot of things to do. Now..” I pull my hands off of him. “…bye”  I walk away.

Suddenly he stops in front of me, blocking my way. “____-ah. Are you still mad at me?” I tried to break pass through him but failed to do so. So I trick him by taking the other way around. He walks in front of me again so I turn and run.

With the athletic skill he had. He catches up on me eventually. I pant heavily because of the running.

 

“yah.. let go..hu.. would ya.” Again trying to break off from his tight hold around my wrist. “hu..aniyo…I’m sorry for stealing your first kiss from you. ..hu.. cheongmal mianhae”

“you think that’s how it works? I was saving it for my future husband you blockhead”

“bwol?? Yah.. if that’s the problem. Why don’t you just forget about it?”

 “easy for you to say. I can’t get it out from my head!!!” I shout the last two words.

He let go of my hand and I rub the spot after.

“sorry.. actually I-I .. even I can’t erase it.” He awkwardly scratch the back of his neck.

“of course you don’t. because you just take away my fir-“

“okay okay. I get it. Don’t rub it on my face.”

I stick my tongue out in return.

 

“how about I make it up for you?” I’m stun by his words.. he really do feel bad.

 


Sorry for not being update for so long. I'm so sorry. I was to mesmerize by the calendar.

why? there's a special day for me this month ^^

and I can't control the happiness. even if it turns out bad. I will just going to accept it with all my heart.

Thanks for being with me right untill now. I'm really greatful to have such a loyal readers.