C15 : hAPPY cOOkING

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Arriving at the Hwang’s resident.

“hey guys.” Jee’s mom open the door sleepily.

“annyeong haseyo eommonie” both of you greet her.

“thank god you guys come here in time. My shift is starting.”

“oh.. gwenchana?” you ask caringly. She’s like my own mother. Baozi quickly take off his shoes and walk in straight to Jee’s room upstairs.

“no need to worry about me. Oh and..hon, Jee’s fever is raising. If you need the medication. Is in t-“

“kitchen-second drawer. Got it!”

She chuckle lightly. “thanks again hon.” She kissed your cheek and walk out.

“have a safe trip~” you shout a loud. You close the door right after her car disappear from your sight.

 

--

 

“Jisun-ah~” ( A/N : for your information. Jee’s real name is Hwang Jisun. All this time you called her Jee. But if the cases is big to you. You call her by her real name. Understood?)

“oh? Wasso??”

“you’re okay?” she nodded like always. “have you eaten?” you ask.

“not yet.”

“what? Uhmm.. yah.” you nudge on Baozi’s shoulder grabbing his attention. He was texting with someone just now. He look at you questioning. “go to the kitchen and make some porridge.”

“what?” he look at you in disbelieve.  “you’re expect me to cook?”

“yes. What was it look like?”

“wha- I can’t cook.” Now you’re the one who’s looking at him in disbelieve.

“you’re a grown up boy. How can you not know how to cook a simple porridge??” Jee who was looking, shook her head  un-amused.

“okay then. If it’s so simple..why don’t you do it?”

“..huh? jeoyo?? You got to be kidding me.”

“no. I’m not kidding. Go.” He instruct.

“aaaa-“ what is he saying? I can’t cook. I never cook. This is embarrassing.

“hey guys. I can do it myself.” Jee interrupt.

“wowowo.. no. don’t.” Baozi protest.

“seriously guys. I can do it. My fever is not a problem here.”

“you really?” you ask. Quiet happy.

“yah!” Baozi smack you on the head.

“..aa. yah! what are you doing?”

“she’s sick, stupid. How can you let her cook.”

“well. Both of us can’t cook. Why bother trying?”

“ah cham- why are you here if you can’t even give a helping hand to her?” he said mockingly.

“yah!!”

“guys~ guys~ stop this. I’ll cook.”

“Jee…you’re having a fever. Don’t trouble yourself.”

“no no~ don’t worry Baozi.” Ohho? Jee utter the Baozi language. Nice^^

“bb-baozi? Jee…” he whined in return.

“ahahha. Come on ____. Take me to the kitchen.”

 

As the result, both you and Minseok remain seated at the stool on the kitchen counter watching every move of Jee’s cooking arts. 

 

<3  -w-  <3

But you’re mind wasn’t fully happy with knowing that Jee’s cooking for the three of you. You have this feelings of something terrible going to happen.

 

What is this feelings??