C27

Offense FELL Into My Hands

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

 

For the past two days, Luhan had been the one who looks out for you. Minseok is keeping himself busy with something else, as he is still having the headache. The tension in him can be seen by his classmates and Luhan. You didn’t even bother anyone as you trying to find your composure. Guess the burden in Luhan are creeping up at this time around. Being the best companion, he just aims to make you stand up on your feet again and giving his best friend much space as he needed.

Luhan had been considerate to everyone that he neglects his own problems. That’s the best quality of him, thus make him the popular ‘Sweetheart’ of the whole student body. “Lulu.” You greet him with a complete smile on your face. He smiles back in return, watching you playing with your bag straps. “Hey girl… You look adorable, today.”  

The hell… your curse came up in your mind. “Heck.. you give me goose bumps.” You utter nonchalantly. “Geez, that was a compliment, okay.” he then sheepishly chuckle and giving you an unexplainable glance. “Yah! Why are you laughing now?” slyly he point out to the right side of your crown.

You place your hand on your hair, realizing something hanging. Pulling it from your head, you find yourself holding a hairclip. A FREAKING FROG HAIRCLIP. “What… agh!!!” you quickly search for some other clips on your hair.

https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2013/07/12/17/55/frog-152630_640.png

Ugh!! Umma really need to stop braiding my hair. And why didn’t I notice something creeps on my head?! Better be careful…

“Aigoo.. I’m not a little kid anymore, umma.” You mumble to yourself but Luhan can hear you just fine. “Ahaha.. you’re really cute.” Wiping the tears forming in his eyes out of laughing too much. “I’m not! Aish… my mom really made me crazy, sometimes.”

“Okay okay.. let’s get in. Shall we?” noticing the time he probably spend waiting for you there, you nods. And the both of you take the road to your building. “Hey, you want to come with me after school?” you propose, keeping the clip in your bag.

“Where to?” he asks. “To see Jee. You see, I visit her yesterday.. but that Baozi didn’t come, so it’s a bit lonely. Also, Jee keep on asking about you and all since you never visits her once.” Luhan let out a snort. “I’m serious, okay.” you spats.

“You just miss him. No need to drag me to see her.” he phrases. “No… I didn’t say that!”

“Yeah yeah, I’ll tell Umin to go to the hospital. Geez…”

“Yah Luhan!! Come on.. just go to the hospital with me. I’m not going to ask anything else.” you explain. “I’ll think about it..” without knowing, both of you are already near to your classroom. So he just make ran off to the class, leaving you behind. It’s not like I miss him… you then compose your step to class.

 

---

 

Kkkkrrrriiinnngggggg…                                the end of school.

“Lulu.” You take the opportunity to ask him again. “Please~ let’s go see her. Just for today. She really misses her Luhan oppa.” You beg desperately. He can’t do anything but to go with it.

“Fine, I’m going. Wait up..”  he quickly pack his things.  “Kaja..” you smile in excitement. Walking out, he silent down. He then stops in front of Minseok’s class. Making you confuse. “Why are we stopping?”

“Umin promise to come with us.” You turn agape. Feeling bothered by that, since you and Minseok still not in good terms for the past days. After a while, the class finally dismisses. “Yo Xiumin!” Luhan. “Hold up. I need to put this in my gym locker.” Minseok claims, showing his sport wear. “Kay. Let’s go.”

After the trip to the gym locker, the three of you walk out to the bus stop near your school. “Ah.. I’m hungry. Guys… I’m going to buy something. Need anything?” Luhan stands up. “Nah.. I’m fine.” Minseok answers.

“____?” you just smile dejectedly. “okay.. be right back.” He then crosses the road to the convenient store. Silent immerge the tense atmosphere between you two. Should I say something? Haih… it’s my fault anyway. But what that makes me? hmmm… should I?

*cough*you gave out fake coughs trying to gain his attention. But he’s still ignores you. You keep on coughing, but after a while, you choked on your own saliva. And you really cough to relief the irritation. He can’t help to chuckle at your silliness.

Keeping your cool, you finally spoke up. “Sorry for being an for the past few weeks.”

“You’re always do.” He mumbles. “Nae?” you were about to anger him. Remembering that you were in the middle of apologizing, you fought back the devil in you. Clearing your throat, you continue. “Yeah.. I am. Sorry.”

 “I miss you too, yeobo.” He smiles to himself, anticipating for your reaction afterwards. Like what he expected, you kick his shoe.  He can’t help to grin happily. “Yo.. sorry that I’m late. I bought you guys ice cream. Here…”

‘Aish, you don’t need to buy one for me.” Minseok crotch. “I want to.. and this is for you, cutie^^” Luhan hand in a chocolate chip flavored ice cream for you. Taken a back as he receives a knock from his best friend.

“Yah! Why did you hurt me? I just bought you an ice cream!”

“Don’t flirt with what’s mine.” He whispers.

 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ