C14

Offense FELL Into My Hands

I have a bad news for yall. Jee had been send to a doctor yesterday. I really don’t know that asthma can turned up like this. Even if I didn’t have asthma, but I can still understand her pain. just maybe~ I am worry sick of my best friend. Every night I will call her before tugged in to bed, so I can check on her where abouts. I’m not a stalker, okay? Like I told you…. I am worry sick of my best friend here. Jee had took a week of from school since two days ago. Eventually, my mission is to visit her everyday after school. I’m not bragging about my kindness here. I was just saying.

 

“____. Are you going to visit her today?” baozi is talking to me at lunch. I was seated alone with him somehow. Luhan have a club meeting and he probably won’t be eating his lunch today.

“of course. She’s my bff after all.”

“yeah sure..”

“what? Is there something wrong here?”

“oh… amugoto aniyo.”

“okay..” I don’t know what happen to him. He always not in the right mood either. If there’s Jee around, he seems to be ‘faking’ his smile.

“yah Baozi. Can I ask?”

“..mm?” he answer with mouth full of burger.

“what is your relationship with my buddy?”

“huh? What do you mean?”

“well~ the last time I checked. You’re not in love with her. so??”

“oo.. I wasn’t be close to you guys because I like her, silly. It just that, Jee is my neighbor and I kinda attach to her.”

“uhmm..that’s make sence.”

“why? Did you find me a bother?”

“for a quiet sometimes.”

“well that’s cruel.”

After that. Both of you continue to eat with silence.

 

“Luhan. Wanna join me?”

“you’re going to visit Jee, am I right?”

“yeah~”

“mmm.. I love too. But ah-“

You wait for his answer while packing your necessities from the locker.

“-can’t do.”

“huh?? Again??”

“gomen~” he speaks in Japanese. It means sorry.

“haish.. first, you missed lunch. And now, you’re going to decline a visit?”

“I said sorry, did I?”

 “oh yeah.. you do” you said sarcastically.

“yah ____.. you’re mad?”

“nope. I’m angry.”

“isn’t it the same?”

“shut up.” You remark. “what is it this time?”

“…..” he’s not answering.

“hey!! I’m asking here.” He snatch your notepad from your locker and bring out a pen from his pocket.

I’m not suppose to talk.

“what the-“

You said not too   ..he cut you.

“fine. Un zip your mouth.”

“yeah~”

“so what is it?”

“club meeting.”

“you said that you were having a meeting at lunch. Ohho~ I’m not gonna be fool by this. Come on-“ you pull his hands by force right after closing your locker door shut.

“wait~ I’m not done explaining.” You stop and let go of his poor wrist. Letting him talk. “..I was in a meeting at lunch. But!! It was a leader‘s meeting with the teachers.”

“so? Isn’t it the same?”

“nope. This other meeting is for the other members. And I, Luhan, as the leader…need to give a few speeches.”

“boohoo. I hate you Lulu!”

“yeah~ sorry cutie.”

“fine.”

“hey. What did I missed?” steam bun-man come in.

“oh hey man.” The both, Luhan and Minseok make a friendship hand shake.

“you’re coming with us?”

“ahahha. That’s the second.”

“what??” clueless.

“ask ____ on your way there. I need to get going. Toodles~”

“bwoh?” Baozi still clueless. “so he’s not going?”

“yup. Now let’s get going. Jee’s mother need to go to work.”

“….alright.”