C24

Offense FELL Into My Hands

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

 

“____.. … You won’t be needing me anymore..”

 

 ____ turn around to find no one there except her and Minseok on the bench in front of Jee’s ward. “Who.. da..”

“Is there something wrong, jagi?” Minseok asks suspiciously.

“X -iu… I-ii… think I heard someone calling me.” she turn to him with worry upon her face.

“eh? Yah.. is this some kind of a joke?”

“Heheh.. you got me.” you said bitterly.

“hmm.. thought so.” You just keep quiet after that because you keep on thinking about the voice she just heard.. was it really just my imagination?

“hey. They’re done. Let’s get in.” Minseok spoke up as the company of nurse exit the door.

“ah?? Nae.. “  

 

 

--

 

“Minseok-oppa.”

“hmm?” Minseok hum, answering to Jee.

“I love her. You know that, right?”

He then stop his eyes from reading the boring magazine in front of him and follows her eyes to be stop at your figure whom sleeping in a seating position. Aigoo~ she really makes people worry.

“….of course. You guys are best friends.” He put down the magazine and stares at you lovingly.

“if I ever going to leave. Please take care of her, nae?” Jee pleads.

“Jisun-ah, don’t say that. Don’t make me worry.”

“my feelings…                    just put that aside.”

“Jee…”

“It will be hard for both me and ____, oppa. Trust me.”

Minseok didn’t let his tongue bicker.

“Oppa..” Minseok looks up. “..do you know about her story?”

He then keeps quiet responding a no.

“She once had her best friend… whom known her from the day she was born.”

“Was it her late father?”

Jee shook her head. “Ani… she never gets to meet her dad.        Because her dad died before she’s born.”

 

There was a long silence after she muttered about your dad.

“It was her grandpa..” Minseok look at Jee questioningly.  “The best friend of hers… *sigh* I always dreamt to be on his place, you know.”

“Well, you’re her best buddy now.”

“She’ll surely find herself a new one after this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll never survive this.”

“Jisun. Stop talking nonsense. You make her worry. You’re making everyone worry.”

“I’m not trying to playing around, Minseok. I really can’t afford to survive.”

He quits on pushing. He know she is serious when she starts using his name not the usual oppa or Xiumin.

“Make sure that ____ find a good buddy to take my place. Make sure she’s kind hearted, a good listener, a person who can give her a full support, someone who is better than me… someone who can help me fulfill my long lost dreams. Dreams on making her happy like she used to be. Happy like when she was with her late grandfather. I wish ____ will found her.”

“No one is better than you, Jee. Even if the next best friend of her appear. That girl will never take your place.”

“I don’t think that I can ever help her in her life, whether I’m alive or gone.”

Minseok take holds of her shoulder. “Stop thinking that way.. Jee.. you’ll survive this.” Jee can’t help to tear her eyes up. She keeps on shaking her head left to right shrugging the thoughts of surviving.

“it’s too late for me. Please help her, oppa.” Minseok wasted no time pulling her in his embrace.

“ssshhh.. I know you’ll survive this. Don’t keep your hopes down. And surely, the three of us will be happy together.”

“Promise me to take care of her when I’m gone, okay?” she said between sobs.

“I’ll protect her with my own life.”

“Gomawo oppa.” She tightens the hug when she fell that she can’t fight her tears any longer.

 

              

 

 

 

Do you know something ____?

What?

I hate it when people eaves dropping.

 

 

…죄송 해요, Jisun-ah… I heard the conversation right from the start…

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

Annyeong everyone. Hey I'm a bad writer huh? Mianhae.. Minahae chingu-ah. you're reading this right? Sorry.. I am totally busy at school. Because of my senior year, my huge test that will be held in early November and this week.. yes THIS week. My school is going to have a carnival. So I'm seriously busy. But uh... Because my chingu, xiuminbaozi99 is excited on the next chappy. so I post this. Mianhae if it's not that great. But.. seriously I'll update the next one when I have the time. You mad at me?? *bows*

Sorry for being a not-so-perfect writer.