C10 : Remembering The Past

Offense FELL Into My Hands

“Halbeoji~ look!  It’s a daisy^^” a little girl talking happily to her grandfather. “It’s not a daisy dear ___^^ It’s a duck. A baby~ duck.” The grandfather corrected. “but the tv said that her name is Daisy..” the elder laugh  at the little girl remark ….

 

Turning scene

*******************

The same little girl sacredly looking at her grandfather and her mother. The two elder were bickering in the said grandfather’s room. The little girl just now was reading a bed time stories with her beloved grandfather were interrupted by her mother who snarly came in asking for the grandfather permission to remarry.  The situation was never going to get worse if the grandfather or the mother stops. None would give in.

“Can’t you just agree?? This is for her, for god sake.”

“No. even if you say that. I will never agree on a stupid marriage.”

“Abeoji! What is wrong with him that make you so against on this marriage??”

“Just obey my order. End of discussion.”

“Shiro!! I’ll never back away. I’m doing my best here.”

“Stop your nonsense. Leave me alone..”

“Abeoji, can we just agree to this? What can I even give my daughter if she been daring for a father loves?”

“She always has me.”

“And you think she will be okay?? What if you’re not going to be there?”

“It’s not like he can be a lot better.”

“YES!! He can.”

“I said no!”

“Abeoji..”

“Leave at once”

 

And the mother leave the room with tears flowing none stop.

 

“It’s alright child. You didn’t hear anything *he caress the little girl hair lovingly and the other hand wiping her tears* You’ll be alright. Just sleep.” The grandfather caringly took the little girl to a deep slumber.

 

Forwarding

***************

The lady just married to a gorgeous man with her dad’s blessing at the last minutes.

“Abeoji. Take care.” The lady left dragging her daughter with her to the man’s family car.

“Joesong haeyo. I’ll make sure I take good care of them. I swear in the name of god.” With that, the man bow respectively. And get on his way to the car.

The little girl just keep quiet after her talk with her grandfather. What she doesn’t know, that was her last ever conversation and there would never going to be a next one.

 

***************

 

Every night…“Halbeoji!!!..*sobs* Halbeoji….*sobs* H-h-al-beoj-ie…huhuhhu”..she cried endlessly in her blanket, missing her grandfather fragrance. She missed him so. The world seems to be backing her. Everything seems so blue.

 

***************

 

A few years gone…

“ *sobs* Halbeoji.. *sobs* ireona~. Halbeoji~ *sobs* “

Tears can’t even fall, right now. After long years she waited to come back hugging her beloved grandfather, the dream crushed into pieces. She can even look at him now. He already been buried deep in the ground. She can’t take it, and rage..grabbing the dirt into her little fist and scrunched it as she might. Her tears been replaced with he rain. The world is crying with her understanding.

 

 

Waking up with bundles of tears. Remembering his ever last words.

 

“Just go with your mother. You won’t be needing me anymore.”

 

“…You won’t be needing me anymore..”

.

.

.

.

“…You won’t be needing me anymore..”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“…You won’t be needing me anymore..”

 

 

 

The words keep repeating like a broken radio in your head. Clutching your chest. With drop of tears..you muttered

 

“halbeoji…"

 


the scene most likely...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1Q853byXG7o/UffO5-fSXMI/AAAAAAAAAHw/aJ4JcPdfaAs/s1600/painkiller+18.gif

*but this scene has..this girl (Jiyeon) are clutching onto a shirt.

But you just woke up...were the heck does this shirt come from if I use this, right??*

 

OH AND~ I change the color here..because it's a bit blur for the first one...

~ENJOY READING MY FRIENDS~

 

and It's okay if you guys be a silent reader here...I understand^^