C1

Offense FELL Into My Hands

No One's POV

"____~ ..._____~~" a sweet voice call you... don't care

"..y-yah~ ireona.." still  *ignore*

 

For a few second, the voice become quiet . . . . . . . .   well it's been too quiet, like no one's there???  -what ever.

 

*poke*

aish, go away. you monologue

another one *poke*

tsc

 

"MISS IM~~~!!!!"

"..n-nn-nae.." you straight away stands up, with droppy eyes.. as you heard your teacher, Mr. Ko .

"who told you to sleep in my class???"

"ah-- m-mianhae?" you stutter.

"aish. go wash your face!"  you turn your face side ways heading to the door...slowly~

"palli ka-"

you walk fast as fear strikes you . . . who knows what your 'mean' teacher will do. he already got you to detention two days ago.

 

aish..some one has a bad temper. you muttered to yourself -heading to the toilet.

 

 

2minutes later

*sssrrrppppp* the door

"it's about time you got back.." Mr. Ko turn his gaze from the chalkboard to you whom just enter the class.

"I'm sorry, sir" you bow as he nod and told you to take notes. you walk to your seat.

another-01-students-classroom-school-sil

(your seat = second from your left. second from the back. @boy at the back@ ...please ignore the peoples^^)

 

and time fly as you studies..

 

*kkkrrrriiiinnngggg*

"...please revise this topics for the upcoming exam" Mr. Ko end his lecture with a "and Miss Im ____, please re-organize your sleep time."

the class giggles as they heared the teacher been sarcastic.

you just nodded..ignoring your classmates.

"okay.. thank you class" students(and you) stands up. "Thank you, sir" and he's out.

you slump back to your seat.

"yah~ you're okay?" you look to your right and found Jee.

559700_346771655423505_624408274_n.png(not mine she's an ulzzang XD)

she's your closest friend. the sweet voice Jee . . always tried her best to wake you up when you found to be sleeping in class.

 

"uhmmm.. I'm good."

"what happen??"

"nothing.. I wanna sleep, don't ever wake me up. Understand?!"

she shake her head stubbornly. "shiro. and stop sleeping in class. you know you've been send to detention several times, right? why are you still do it?"

you sigh heavily and put your head on the table.

"yah~ can you just be awake? I can't study knowing you suffer with the teachers scolding you for being asleep" she speaks softly.

z z z z z z~ you pretent to sleep.

" Y A H ! ! "

you laugh.. "I'm kidding~ don't be dejected..aigoo" you seat up straight -focusing to your friend.

"I'm not dejected-"

"Jee^^"  "oh-nae..waeyo?"

"you wanna go with me touring this huge school???"

"..tour?. uhmm.. okay ^^" showing her thumbs up.

"A L R I G H T~ let's go during recess." she nod agreeing.

"oh- why all of the sudden?? didn't you done that a month ago at the open day?"

"oh that- I came late, remember??"

"ah~ nae.. but this is late for you, do you know that"

"well that's why I ask you to go accompany me today.."

"ahahha...nae ____-sshi~"

"gomawo <3...eh wait -sshi? again?"

"just playing"

"aish"

then, both of you prepare for next classes.

 

- - - - R E C E S S - - - -

"Oh Jee~ look at that. there..there too"

"yah ____. don't go so fast. I can't catch up.."

"..aigoo-" you turn around finding Jee meters away from you. "come on~ I want to visit the Cyber Cafe~"

"you mean the computer lab??"

"...y-yeah~...what ever. let's go"

"ugh...no. my leg got cra-"

"no you don't. " you drag her forcefully.

"ahahah. I was just kidding~"

 

the so call 'Cyber Cafe'~

"wah~ Jee..did you seeing this?" you wonder around the room while Jee follow.

she ogle away... "of course...I have eyes."

It's a good thing the room contains much less students from usual...or not. oh- what a shame. Because you've been weirdly looking at the technologies..

you guys decide to continue your school tour and you get out of the computer lab a bit late....when

 

B B B A A A M M M --

Jee bump to a boy student and fall to the ground backwards . . same goes to that person.

"ouch.." Jee snort. you quickly run to her.

"Jee ! ! uh . . you're okay?" "I guess.."

"aish. yah! what are you doing bumping ma fwen?"

"..tsc.. " he answer and gets up.

you help Jee stands up..."thanks ____" Jee muttered "mianhae" she bow to that boy.

and the boy was walking away. but..

"hey-" you stop him by pulling his arm. "-where are you going, huh?"

"none of your bussiness!" he tried to get away. but you still holding his arm.

"ahahah of course~ but first- apologize"

"what?" he blurted out as he look at you. annoyyed.

"you heard me..sagwa hae. you can't just walk away like that."

"____ it's not his fault. It was just an accident."

"but you already say your sorry. and he didn't..so~ do it" you turn your gaze from Jee to him.

he then...smirks.

"mian" he said short and turn his head to walk away again.

but again..you won't let go.

"do it properly can you?"

"yah~ it's not a big deal. why are you tensed?" Jee hold your other hand.

you just have a starring contest with the boy...sending daggers.

"mianhae Minseok-sshi." Jee try to get your hand of him. "____ let go, can you. please"

Jee scared that this thing will led to fighting . . she doesn't want you to go to the detention again. especially if it's because of fighting. she knows how you'll get fierce when ever you angry / mad.. she can't let you do this thing.. this is your second month for got sake.

"how about a no?" Minseok ask sarcasticly with a smile plasterred on his face.

"are you brave enough to do that?" you squeeze his hands tighter while Jee still trying to get your hands off him.

he chuckle. he turn to look at your friend "joesong haeyo, Jee-ah" and turn back to you. "I wasn't looking"

"a-ah- nae" she feel you getting fierce by the looks.

"now" he say and look at your hand and to you. "can you please?"

"____... let's just go..."

"fine" your eyes sending death glares towards that Minseok.

Jee dragging you away fast and didn't forget to bow to Minseok guy. you don't even bother to do that. and your tour mood has been 'flushed down'. you walk away and Jee keep her pace the same as you..

"that's rude ____-ah"

"it's his fault, okay."

"it's an accident ____-ah"

"ye yeah~ I still think that was his fault..because by the looks of it."

"aish..."

 

what you didn't know.. Minseok was looking amused-ly~

 


I'm so sorry for being late. seriously. So this is the first chapter^^

Thanks to

AlwaysAnElf

CarmenL

for subscribing^^ really grateful. enjoy the story~