C7

Offense FELL Into My Hands

The next day.

Minseok ask the both Jee and you to wait for him until he finish his soccer practice.  There’s a tournament two months onwards. And Minseok will probably be one of the players because he seems to be really happy with it.

You being the I don’t care friend. Excuse yourself to get home first. But, Jee the generous dragged you to wait. Now, here you are with Jee enjoying the scenery of sweats and dirts. And by that, it means that you’re bored to death.

The truth here is that, Jee is enjoying while you’re making a joke of the soccer player who being really serious on the game. This makes Minseok one of them, especially when he being the center of amusement to you. Don’t know why..you fell so interested to make a fool of him to Jee. Jee found it to be mean and smack your head multiple of times. It hurts, I say.

 

After the soccer practice.

“Minseok-ah~” Jee wave her hand to divert Minseok’s attention. Minseok who was walking out of the field found the two figure of his best friend and directly make his way to them.

“Annyeong :) ” he uttered right after he arrive. “sorry to keep you guys waiting.”

“it’s okay. You were jjang!!” Jee showing her thumbs up.

“jinja?? Gomawo Jee-ah~”  he pleased with the compliment Jee giving him. “uhmm..how about you??” Minseok ask you.

“what about me??” you ask back.

“you didn’t find me jjang??”

“huh… seriously?? You asking a person, that??” you muttered while you shook your head not amused. And walk slowly to the front gate with a lollipop in your mouth.

  “aish…don’t feel down, Minseok.” Jee assured him and patting his back.

“I’m not. I knew she would said that.” He let out a little chuckle and look at your back figure walking alone to the front gate.

“uhmmm… want to take her home??” Jee recommend.

“what do you mean?”

“well…I think she pissed off because you make her boringly wait for you with nothing to do than make fun of the soccer players.”

“ahhaha…I guess that’s why.” He scratch the back of his neck and look down.

He then look up to Jee after he feel Jee elbowing his arm. Jee giving a signal with her head telling him to go fetch her. He smile embarrass.

“if I do that….uhmm..how about you??” he ask Jee.

“I’ll be fine. You still can catch up on me, anyway.”

He make what face. “I’m going to the convenient store. I’ll wait for you there.”

“owh~ okay..I’ll be fast. Wait up for me then. I don’t want your umma to be angry.”

“nae :D palli ka.” She wave and wait for them him to finally approach you.

 


Annyeong~ HisyaR here. sorry for the late update. and this one is short huh?? Again Mianhae. I'm a bit tired this days. Yesterday I just go to a cinema with my family watching the movie 'THOR'.. and it's really as we said..Jjang!!!

By the way, how are you guys?? Hope you guys keep on supporting my fanfic till the end.

And I hope you guys give comments below. Tell me if my story doesn't make any sense or anything. I'll be replying^^