C19

Offense FELL Into My Hands

“agree..” I firmly said.

“assa~”

“but!!”

“..mm?” he turn bewildered.

“stop calling me yours and such. Don’t call me ‘yeobo’ and seriously don’t be too clingy.”

“mmmmm” he make a thinking gestures. “shiro.” With that, he ran away-grinning,  leaving me behind.

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

I woke up because of the alarm clock. I quickly took a quick bath after and wear my school uniform. I am now walking down the stairs. My mom strangely calling me over and over again today.

 

 Haish…

 

“umma.. it’s not like I can’t hear you.” I said still sleepy, while reaching the ground.

“morning” I greet my parents without looking and just walk straight to the refrigerator.

“morning..” I hear my dad greets back. He’s voice showing no excitement. Means that he is reading his newspaper.

Opening the refrigerator, I take out the bottle of water and put it in my bag pack.

“dear. Go and sit first. Eat your breakfast” my mom spoke up while she brews coffee.. that must be for dad.

I obediently sit on one of the chair. Four??

“Umma, why are you serving four plates?”

“oh- Minseok is here^^” she said while walking to the seat next to dad.

“aish..why is he joining us for breakfast. He usually just wait outside.” I said with a low voice.

“what is the problem? He’s your date anyway.”

“huh??”  she knew? Who told her?

“sorry I’m late.” I see Minseok walk out from the preoccupied restroom and take a seat beside me. I turn agap. “you were here all along?” I ask.

“hmm? aa yeah. I was using the toilet.” He answer showing me his eyes.

“good. Let’s eat.” My dad exclaims. I look at my dad and to my mom. They just happily eat. I turn to him, and yes… he’s eating. I just shrug it off and eat my breakfast.

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

“have fun at school~” my mom yell from the kitchen. Me and Minseok are wearing our shoes.

“annyeong” both of us shout before closing the door.

“I can’t believe you. How could you tell her..” I mutter as I open the gate.

“she need to know :) “

“it just been a few hours that I agree with you. And you simply walk to my house, eat breakfast with my family and freaking tell my mom… ugh!”

“let by gone, be by gone.” He said and swung his right arm on my shoulder.

“stop talking gibberish” I smoothly push his hand off.

“ahahhaha..” he just laugh it off.

“why are you always pick me up, anyway? Where’s Jee?”

“of course I pick you up, jagi~”

“I said stop with that.”

“you said stop calling you yeobo”

 

aish.. why didn’t I think this through..

 

“then what about Jee?”

“Jee? Aaa… she- “ he keep on stutter as he trying to answer my question. “..mm.. oh yeah.Dongwoo.. Dongwoo!! He said that he will be taking her to school. Ah.”

“Dongwoo? Well, that’s new.”

"yeah.. I almost forgot.”

 

Why didn’t she tell me? it’s not a big thing anyway…