C13

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Your POV

Tick Tock Tick Tock. Oh look at the time~ it has been a week knowing Luhan. He’s very friendly. Even though his childish at time. But one thing I know about him is he’s super talented in singing. I don’t know why, but I have been save a lot of song that he covered in my phone.

Do you know, he’s actually chinese? You do huh? Well~ I just know it :P looks like I found a friend. Add that, he’s a chinese~ Moving on, he’s taken. Ahahah don’t know who’s the lucky girl.. wish them to be happy, dough.

 Speaking about me being close to Luhan. I just knew that he’s my new classmate. Hahah~ well, the school just make a readjustment for the classes. And what do you know, fate made us together. Jee has moved to another class…same goes to Baozi(I’d been calling him with that name since forever now^^). Me and Luhan are at 3C. Jee’s 3B and Baozi 3A. He’s getting smarter each day. But still, he never reach the top class.. 3S. ahhahaha. (oh yeah-you are now 15 years old)

 

Lunch

“Lulu~ let’s eat^^”

“eo. Wait a sec” he put away his book. “…okay. Let’s go”

Then, both of us walk to Jee’s class. I wait for Jee and Luhan goes off to get Baozi. I wait for a while…after a few moment, Jee came out tailing her teachers. Some student following behind talking with Jee. You can’t help to feel jealous again.

My bestie found new friends. Huh~ the sound of you sighing. Eh? Wait- is that… oh please not… my eyes deceive me. Right? Tell me it’s not true.. you keep on telling yourself that it’s not true. But failed.  Nnnooo~ it is that girl. Why Jee?! You deceive me with that girl? Uhuhuhhuh.. it’s the girl from two years ago. Remember? The girl who observe you? Yeah~ that girl alright. She have been bothering you since then… She actually the same girl that you found staring at you when he first time you see your best friend walks home with Baozi. Remember??

 

Right when Jee is out from the classroom. She ended the conversation with the ‘girl’. And wave her away. You watch them with tongue  tsked. Oh my nerves.

“I can’t believe my best friend deceive me for the stalker girl..” you put both of your palms in your blazer’s pockets. It’s chill out here.

“ahahha. Jealous are you?” Jee mock. She scoot over to you.

“..like you care.” Looking away.

“aigoo~ let’s go and eat ^^” and she lock her arm with you right arms that still in your pockets.

“so why did you be friends with the enemy again?” Jee took you off guard. She pinch your right cheek.

“yah!” you pull your hands off of her and rub your bruise cheek.

“I told you there is no enemy in my vessels.”

“she is the enemy. Why did you be friend with her?”

“because I wanted to.”

“and after what you think sometimes.. she will cut off our relationship.”

“aigoo~” again she pinch you on the cheek. But this time, on both of your cheeks.

“yah!!!!” she let go in giggles.

“you should learn to love people. Like how you learn to do it to Xiumin.”

“I don’t love him you babo.”

“well~ you’ve been close with him for quite a long time now. You must have loved him as a friend.”

“cheesy much”

“what? I’m telling you the truth am I?”

“what ever. I better go to Luhan. He’s paying.”

“look. You happen to like Luhan in a short time. So why can’t you to the others? Even the so called ‘stalker girl’ wanted to be your friend.”

“tsc. Really? I thought you said that she’s a lesbian two years ago?”

“I was suspicious that time. So I just say what came out in my mind. Geez..”

 

Both of you are now near the cafeteria…

“by the way ____~ Yoonjo is not that you ever think she is. She’s completely cute.”

“so that’s her name? I should find someone else to so I can make you suffer.”

“ahhaha. I won’t abandon you dear. Don’t be like that~”

“fine..”

“don’t judge other people like that again, nae?”

“but you’re the one who started..”

“promise..” she show you her pinky as she stop in the middle of the cafeteria.

“fine.” You lock it.

“yeah~ now let’s eat^^” she run to the table where Luhan and Baozi seated.

“I hope she’s happy with her…aigoo -,-  Jee Jee~”

 

Then, you walk to the table. Looks like Luhan keep his promise. He already buy the lunch. This is why I love being his friend.

 

 

 

This is Yoonjo everyone..

http://onekpop.com/i/12/07/picture-hello-venus-individual-concept-photos-for-like-a-wave_tcoep_3.jpg

You know her? She’s Hello Venus vocalist. Shin Yoonjo.