C11

Offense FELL Into My Hands

“yeoboseyo-“

the number you’ve call is not available at this time. Please call later.” The call has been directed to the auto voice massage.

“geez. What is she doing?”

“still can’t reach her?”

“aniyo. Is she in?”

“I don’t think anyone is in there.”

“what?.. tsc. She must be at school. Come on, we’ll be late if we stay here longer.”

“nae. I bet she’s there by this time.”

---

 

Another day in school. But today I’d came early. Too early I say. This is all because of that dream. Sh*t! why can’t I stop on remembering. He’s long gone anyway… *sob* huh…I admit it. I still love him. Oh I hope i was there to help him that day..

 

“AAAHHHH~ you nailed it girl.” A girl enter the classroom with her phone. So noisy -,- “nae…eo~ I love you so- ommona”

“___ -ss-shi??” she’s stuttering alright. “Haneul-chan, I call you later kay? ….Hum okay.” She ended the call and came up to you.

“____-sshi? Why are you here so early?”

“none of your business.” you slum on your seat.

“aa- I-I… oh would you look at the time. Ahahha. I better swipe the floor. Ahahha” she stuttered back and walk away to do her duty. Every one like this. Each and every one in class. All of them are afraid to talk a long conversation with you, they afraid that you would skin them a live somehow.

 

-------

“____???!!!” Jee came in shouting to the classroom who are now compact with students. As in your classmates. All of them look towards the door where Jee is standing with hands on the frame supporting her from falling. Then, they continue with their business again.

“there you are. Huh..huh..huh. she’s here~” she is breathing rather aggressively. Why is she like that? Did she run again? This girl..really didn’t care about her health.

Minseok came in with a smile plastered on his face. Well, he didn’t seem like to have been running a while ago.

“yah!! where have you been?? Your house was empty..”

“silence that is.” The caring Minseok give Jee a bottle of water. And she finishes the bottle up making Minseok turn a gap.

“my parents are abroad again.” You answer her question.

“really? They left you alone with Eathie?” said Jee handing the empty bottle to Minseok and he throw it to the dust bin with his basketball's throwing skills.

“nope. He’s back with his real owner.” You put your head down felling a headache.

“uhmm. ____, gwenchana?” Minseok budge in.

“don’t mind about me, dork”

“why won’t he. We both are madly searching for you earlier. You didn’t even told us about  going to school without us.”

“Jee , it’s okay.” Minseok assure her. “are you feeling okay, ____?”

“wait- ____. What’s wrong?” Jee joined.

“gwenchanh-a”

“you really keep a lot of secrets from us, huh?” Minseok continue, taking a seat on Jee’s table while Jee scoot her chair close to you.

“you dream of him again, am I right?” said Jee.

“…..mm” you feel hesitate at first but endure to say it after a while.

“did you eat breakfast?” she ask caringly. You just shook your head in return.

“here. We buy it at the convenient store while looking for you.” Minseok hand you a paper bag and you look up anticipating.

“sorry we didn’t buy a bento. But I’d pack some from home. We can share it at lunch.” they actually buy some sandwiches.

“kurae? Arasso..” you start to eat.

“a thank you would be nice” Jee muttered with a pout while Minseok send you a sincere smile.

*KRRIIINNNG* the bell indicate that it’s time for homeroom.

“kamsa..” you spoke quietly just so only the three of you could hear it.

“okay~ I better get to my seat. Eat well, yeobo-ah~” he didn’t forget to messed up your hair before return to his seat.

“don’t worry ____~ we’ll always be there if you needed.” Jee rub your back and watch you eat. In addition, she entertain you with her dream from last night. It was about her meeting an idol and got married with the guy after. Day dreaming much .-.

Her story really took the whole homeroom time. It’s a good thing that the teacher is absent, that leaves the class into chaos….like always.

 

---

Lunch..

“hey guys. Sorry can’t join you today. Miss Han assigned me to get some booklet at the office.” The ever so happy Minseok ask to tardy.

“what? Have you eat lunch?” Jee ask caringly.

“…hahah~ nope. But I’ll get something from the vending machine later.”

“huh? Yah~ ask someone else to do that, can’t you?”

“mian Jee. I’ll get going now.” And he run trying not to get drag by Jee. You just look at them, still with the morning mood-down.

“let’s just save some of the bento for him later.” You gave an idea.

“okay then..”

Both of you eat the bento happily ( it’s pretty large, though ).

 

after a while of talking about random stuff..... Jee spoke up.

“oh yeah. Dear~ is that a friend of yours?” Jee ask out of the blue making you turn to the direction where she pointed.

“ani. I don’t know her.” well. I don’t have any other friends other than this two love bugs.

“…sss. Really? She actually have been looking at us for quiet some times now.”

That made you chocked a little. *coughed*  “what?”

“oh mian.. here. Drink this” you take it obeying. Drink a little amount of your water.

“what did you said just now?”

“she have been staring at our direction for quiet sometimes.”

“you sure? She’s not your friend?” both of you look at the girl with her friends outside your class window that directed to the open garden outside. Those girls were under a shady tree.

“for the record. No. but those girls are..” you look at the ‘girls’ around the said girl.

“I guess so…”

“uhmm…” said Jee while putting a rice ball in little by little.

“she’s seems familiar.” You observe her head to toe. And the girl stun when she found you doing that.

“familiar? What do you mean, dear?” both of you look at her. and she look away scared.

“….I think. She’s been observing me, alright.”

“what??? Is she …” Jee stands up and stop in the middle of her talk. You look at her. Jee scoot closer.. “….is she les-“

“yah!! what the hell are you talking about.” Now you stands up.

“I don’t know. Maybe she found you rather…..you know. Attractive.”

“eeewww.. stop it Jee. You polluted my head with your greesyness.” You seat down again.

“no no. think about it. Why would she look at you without a purpose. Maybe it’s true about what I say.”

“no way~ is there anything else?” she also took her seat back.

“uhmmm.” Jee took a while to think. “aaa~ I know!!! She wanted to be your friend.”

“I’m out of here.” With that. You take your leave leaving your best friend shouting. “yah! ____! Eodiya?? Yah imma!!”

 

What the hell, Jee. You better be kidding me. No one really wanted to be a friend to this. Seriously, you’re really makes me think hard with your words. But- what if she’s right? Maybe…that girl really want to be a friend. It’s more appropriate then she’s being lesbian. Ugh!!!  What a headache. Jee really make my headache worse.  And the question sends to the back of your head.

You made it to the bathroom in no time. Doing your business.