C4

Offense FELL Into My Hands

DING DONG

oh? that must be Jee. I quickly put down my cookies and turn the television off.

opening my door only to found Jee and that Minseok guy. WHAT DA--

"annyeong ___" Jee.  "Hey" Minseok.

"annyeong. uhmm~" you point your finger to Minseok. "what are you doing here?"

"Minseok?" you nodded. "oh - he was just accompany me to your house"

"honey~ is that Jee??" your mom shout from the kitchen. she still on her cooking. "oh-umma annyeong" Jee greets from the front door. "annyeng~ aren't you going to help me, Jee-ah??" your mom continue. "nae~ uhmm. Umma~ can my friend here come too??" at first you just eyed Minseok while hearing your bestie and mom talking. You didn't even heard the last thing Jee said.

"a friend? more than yes~" still talking. " arrasou" "____ let them in, honey"

Jee look at you and blink with a smile plastered on her face. you know what she meant " aish. what ever. come in " you open the door widely. when you letting her in. you saw Minseok taking his step in. You quickly use your leg, bloking his way.

"what are you doing?" strictly asking him. "getting in. what does it look like?" he reply. "did I gestured you??"

"yah~ it's not nice to let your guest outside. don't you found that rude in any ways??" he smile as like he winning a lottery and make his way to where Jee headed. The kitchen.

You just stare blankly at his back torso. Who's rude here?

and you made your way to the living room, turning on the tv.

your mom having a chit chat (introducing Minseok to umma by Jee) with them while cooking and you? pist off and play with Eathie.

 

minutes later

"____~ come eat dinner with us." umma called. "nae"

you put Eathie down at her little basket beside the couch.

you arrived at the dining table and spot him sitting at the table. "why are you still here?"

"tsc" your mom click her tounge at you and sending -don't be rude- look.

...aish...

"yah~ sit here." Jee motion you to a sit next to hers. and you obeyed.

rectangular table, sitting position : right,umma and Minseok : left, Jee and you. (you're infront of Minseok) 

"okay let's eat~" your mom bomboarded. and everyone start eating. except... "uhmm- Mrs. Im."

"waeyo Minseok-ah?" she looked at him happily. "shouldn't we wait for Mr. Im??"

"no need!" Jee answered. He look confused. aish. to much question huh? just eat. you careless about him. and start to eat your food.

"he'll be home late." mom. "oh" he answer. "now let's eat" your mom patted his back. "ah-nae :) " he smile.

after eating, you guys clean your own plates and utensils.

 

"honey~ walk Minseok outside would you?" your mom ask as you opens your fridge taking an apple.

"why do he need company.." tsc. is he a prince or something?? "yah- just go" Jee told you as she finish her work in the sink. wiping her hands on the towel. "humm" you walk to where your mom and Minseok were standing.

"I'll be going Mrs. Im" and he bow to your mom. "aigoo. say hi to your mom, okay? tell her I like to meet her someday. ahah"  "nae^^"

you walk him to the front gate. "Gomawo." he smile to you genuinely. you was just going walk to your house again but he grab your hand and turn you around. facing back to him. "b-bwoh ya" you can't help to stuttered by the skinship. well, you just wearing an elbom length shirt.

"mianhae." looking at him confuse. he chuckle "sorry for earlier at school and uhmm.. coming to your house"

"good"

"huh?" he confuse

"good. at least you know you're wrong. well. bye" trying to reach your house and again he turn you around.

"are we friends now??" he ask childishly

"ani"

"a-an-i??"

"I still can't forgive you about the incident with Jee this morning."

"owh..." looking down pouting.

"jalja~" you finish your word and go straight to your house.

"yah~ ____-sshi " doesn't bother to look back.

 

you walk inside your house and finding your mom and bestie talking in the kitchen.

"Jee-ah~ I'm going upstairs. Aren't you coming?" you shout from the stairs. "okay~ I'll be there in a minute." and she follows.

 

you guys take turn on taking a bath and you gave Jee the present (the pj) you took the orange clour and gave the pink one to her. because you rather have orange than pink. Jee was like. Oh my god~ gomawo chingu-ah~ this is so pretty.

 

-------

 

"here." she pull out a five cd video games. "yeah~ thanks Jee-ah."

"that's nothing compare to this cute night dress" smiling happily. "uhmm.. that's a pj"  "what ever - let's play" you agree and sets up the controllerss and begin to play in the living hall, upstairs.

 

you guys played for an hour and stops

"okay. that's it. I don't wanna use Barbie again. her make up doesn't effect anything." Jee regrets "ahaha. who told you to pick her in the first place."

"aish~ what ever. Let's go to sleep." she pist

as you were heading to your room. meow~~

"oh! you go on Jee. I forgot to tuck Eathie to sleep."

"yeah~ I'm taking your favorite pillow then." "what ever"

as soon as you finish. you bit your mom goodnight. (she was watching her favorite drama waiting for appa) . she's too focus on her drama and doesn't even bother her surroundings.

 

"yah Jee! move a side. You're taking a lot of space"

"oh-mian" she moved and you settle down on the left side of the bed.

"okay. tell me." you turn to her and start a conversation.

"tell what?" "who is Minseok? your boyfriend?"

"what? aniyo" "then?" "his my neighbour"

"why is he walking you to my house?"

"well- he being a gentleman."

"tsc tsc tsc."

"what??~~"

"nothing"

"why are you hating people again?" Jee asks.

"aish..I'm not hating them, okay. I just want to them to say sorry."

"that's not how."

"okay okay. he already say sorry."

"oh look. what do you know. I told you, that's not how"

"but I succeded making them apologize."

"promise you wont do that again!" you pout feeling guilty.

"nae"

"ahahhah. relax dude. don't feel guilty. I just don't want you to hurt yourself after wards."

"I wont~~"

"yeah yeah. Good night darlings~" she emphasized the  word darling boldly.

"good night"

 

and you both dozed off to sleep