C23

Offense FELL Into My Hands

 

23207-decorative-element-art-design.png

 

Don’t you guys think that it’s too early for people at the age of 15  has already been arrange their weddings? I seem to be in deep thoughts about this. Well this thing occurs in my surroundings. My best friend’s at it. Dongwoo must have a hard time. First, with his wedding being arranged and his soon to be partner doesn’t love him like he does to her.  What I feel sadder is….his favorite Jee is having an illness that seems to not have a confirmation of her to survive. Can she survive and accept him? She must have a hard time also… huh… I think I’m the one who having a tough life here, somehow… heck!

You thought long on a bench outside school. You were schooling today. It’s not that you ignore your best friend – the thing is.. Jee’s the one who annoyed her to come to school today. You take a sip of your now not-so hot coffee. Eyes feels like it going to close anytime soon.

“____-sshi. ” You look up to meet your gaze with a girl. THE girl. Shin Yoonjo the stalker. “Don’t speaks to me like you’re my friend.” “a-aa.. mianhae. ____-sshi.” You just look to the front. “what do you want?”

“I-i… our c-class made a c-ca-rrd for Jisun-ie. We’re hoping t-th-at you c-could help us..”

“you want me to send it to her?” Minseok came in the view. “a-a..Xiumin oppa.” Her eyes sparkles. “hey^^ so where’s the card?” Minseok send her a smile. “ah yes.. here. We can’t make time to go there today. So we hope that you can pass it to her.”

“you meant ____ could send it?” she nodded her head and bits her lower lips. “I was going to ask her. and uh..” “okay okay. I understand. We both will send it to her.” Yoonjo smile gleefully. “Gomawo. We’ll never forget this.” She bows a thank you and bid you guys goodbye. Right after she out of the sight. Minseok took the seat beside you.

“are you sleepy?” you shake your head and mutter. “leave me alone would ya?”

“Not in my life, ever I did that.” you sigh frustrated. “I’ll leave then.” You finish up your remaining coffee and throw it in the trash can beside the bench. Swift move taking your bag pack on the bench  and slung it on your shoulder. You was about to walk when a hand stops you by grabbing your wrist.

“날 풀어 줘(let me go).” He just kept his hand that way. “____-ah. Don’t keep it to yourself okay. Tell me what is it.”

“can you just let me be?” he shook his head. Without looking, you already knew that he will decline. You just seat back at your seat. He let go of your wrist.  “just tell me.” you lean on the bench and rest your head. Placing a palm on your forehead, cupping it like having a headache. And you really do have a headache.

“are you still mad that we lied?” he ask. “Aniyo.” “then what is it?” silent…

You suddenly felt like crying. So you just let the tears fall. “What will happen to Dongwoo if she leave?” you said between sobs. “What will happen to us in return?”

He removes your hand from your forehead and cupped your face, staring straight into your orbs. “stop crying, you little baby. Everything will be alright.” He wipes your tears but you push his hand. “Let my eyes swell. I don’t care.” You rubbed your teary eyes.

He grabs your wrist. “don’t rub it like that.” you free your hand rather harshly. “Why did you even care, anyway.”  Pulling out a hand, he asks you. “would you take my hand?”

“no. why out of the blue.” Still with his hand asking for yours. “Can you rely on me, ____-ah?” you look at him confuse. “I don’t want to rely anything on you.” “I’ll just use force then.” He take your hand in his and drag you somewhere. “release me this instant Kim Minseok!”

“Shiro!”  aish.. what do you want shorty.  “Try calling me that and I’ll zip your mouth shut.” You were stunned on his remarks. Why did I forgot, he can read minds..

Then he stops at a bus stop. “what are we doing here? this is not even the bus stop to the hospital. It’s the other way around.” “I didn’t say that we’re going there first.”
 

--

 

“why are we here, you freaking bun?!” you ask annoyed. “You need to cheer your best friend up.”

“so? Why are we here?” he smile sheepishly. “to buy her a present of course. Don’t you see what her classmates did? They send flowers, visits and now they made a get-well-soon card. How about you be sweet for a while?”

“oh no..even if they did it and I’m not. What would I care? It’s not me if I did it.” He rolled his eyes un-amused. “giving present doesn’t change you. Come..” he drag you to a souvenir shop. Where he playing around asking about the plushy and stuff.  

In final, you decide to buy a present. A hair clip. Just a small bow like hair clip.

http://lc.pandahall.com/LearningCenterImg/Content/How-to-Make-a-Nifty-Red-Bow-Hair-Clip-with-Ribbon-for-Girls.jpg

Paying for the hair clip, a steam bun approach. “what did you buy, jagi?” you give him a death glare. “aigoo~ always like that. I was just asking, okay?”

“stop using those nicknames.” He shows his tongue out. “never in my life~” when are you going to stop using that. “never, I guess.” So much on saying never. “Never say never~” he sings.

“but you said it.” You provoke. “it just a song. Not that I agree on. So what did you buy?”

“just a hair clip.” Then the cashier finish her job, she hand you the bag and giving your receipts. “are you buying a present for your girlfriend, sir?” she ask Minseok making him shock. “nae?”

“aren’t you going to buy something for her?” she ask Minseok and point to me. Minseok smile happily at the thoughts of people agreeing that they are a couple. “I won’t need it. And by the way, he’s not my boyfriend. Thanks for your hard work.” You walk away feeling bored.

“Kamsahae. I’ll buy her present next time.” He didn’t forget to smile a goodbye to the female worker behind the cash register.  “aigoo…she must felt embarrass.” The worker comment.

 

 

23207-decorative-element-art-design.png