C26

Offense FELL Into My Hands

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

 

“hey..” you look up to meet your gaze with the handsome Minseok. You then look back down, watching your swings feet.  “can I seat here?” with a brief nod. He takes the seat beside you.

“You aren’t going to eating your lunch?” he might have seen you seat here for minutes. “I don’t have the appetite.” You answer. He then gets up and walk away leaving you. It’s not like you care anyway. Picking up a flower under your feet, examine it like it is the most interesting on earth.

Then, your long stare at the flower stops when a figure of a guy standing in front of you. The staring was like the person is making a hole on your head, so you look up. “What?” you ask Minseok.

“This isn’t right. Come with me.” he grab your wrist and pull you to the cafeteria. The pulling and grabbing of your wrist has become a habit of his. And you didn’t even care now. He made you seated at a table and he walks away leaving you …. Again =,= . You just look back to the flower that you picked up just now.

“am I going to rot like this?” you mumble under your breath as you examine the withered flower. “No you’re not. Here, eat this.” He put a tray of food on the table. You push the tray a bit making Minseok frown. “I’m not hungry.” You say heartlessly with your shoulders shrug. “____-ah. You can’t be like this. You didn’t even take a single meal yesterday, neither ate your breakfast. Now…. Ugh. Eat it!” sense of worry fills up his emotion. He hand you a spoon, but you push it away from you. “I’m not hun-“

“HOW CAN YOU NOT,  ____. PLEASE….. just eat!” He seat next to you and take your hand so that you would grab hold of the spoon. He succeeds on making you hold the spoon. And now, he needs to make you eat. Been the stubborn girl you are…you just stare down at the food.

“If you’re going to be like this the whole day. Do it yourself, ____” he stands up irritated. “it’s not like your stubbornness would hear me. You just hurting for nothing.” You just space out after hearing his words. Bitterly, you smile at that remarks.

 

“Umin..” spotting Minseok walking away from one of the table, Luhan greets. But his call left shrugged by the later as he just walks pass him. Luhan’s left shoulder collide with his right. “Sorry.” Minseok simply utters as he continue going away. What is this? ____.. ah really… what’s the problem..

“Yah Kim Minseok!” he pull Minseok’s body backwards. “What’s wrong, man? Did something happen at the hospital? I thought Jee’s done with the surgery.” Minseok looks up to him with unbearable facial.

                “Nothing… nothing happen. Jisun is okay.” he answers. “Then? You just crash onto me a while ago, and go like I’m a nobody.” Realizing, Minseok massage his scalp. “Oh God… I’m so sorry, Lu.”

“Hey.. it’s okay. But you’re sure are out of it, these days.. tell me.” His best friend assures him. “She’s giving me headache! The hell she acts like it’s all about her. I’m stressed, frustrated… I fell burden. I have problems too, you know.” He can’t even stay calm, walking left right. Looking up, looking down. Rubbing his face, pulling his hairs out of tension.

“Chill man. It’s okay… I understand. Calm down. Calm down.” The deer try to lessen the pain. “huh…*sighing heavily* Lu. Can you help me, take care of her meals or what not.. I need some time alone. Sorry..” with that, he runs off to which only he knows. “Yah! Min- haish… this guy really need to take a rest.”

 

---

 

“Yo girlfriend~” Luhan greets, taking the empty seat beside her. “Luhan..” she smile bitterly, accepting his greetings. “Woah~ what’s wrong, ____? You look so gloomy.” She just shook her head, looking past her tray of food.

“Aren’t you going to eat?”

“I don’t know…”

“Jja~ little girl. Open up, oppa’s feeding you.” Looking up, trying to get his words. “Aaa…” he really do intend to feed her whole heartedly. “It’s okay. I have hands of my own.” “You won’t eat that way. So come, open up.”

Shaking her head again, she pulls the spoon off his hands. Being the brat he is, he jerks her hands away. “Say aaa…” some people were looking anticipating at their silly actions. “Yah Luhan. People are looking.”

“Who cares? Because I don’t! Palli… open your mouth.” feeling restless and shy, she leans her body away. “I’ll eat. Just let me feed myself.” She marks. With him agreeing, he gives her the spoon. And she eat obediently, thus admit how happy she is to be eating now.

“That’s my girl..” he claims as he pat her head comfortingly.

 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

 

Hey guys. sorry to make you guys wait. this is a preupdate, or some sort. I'm going to send another chapter, sorry for being quiet for a long time. In a month of time, I'm going to college.

So I don't know what will happen afterwards. But again sorry for everything. My late update is terribly a bummer.