C28

Offense FELL Into My Hands

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ

 

Huh… loud sigh can be heard from the three of us. We got kicked out by the nurses because Luhan was too hideous of a mockery. He just simply fight about mere things with Jee. They were like.. “Yah! I’d waited for ages!” “That explain why you look old.” “How dare you?!” “Oh look… wrinkles creepin’ out. Right~ THERE” (when he was practically gesture to all of her) “OPPA!!!!!”

Minseok and I was exceptionally surprise by their behavior. It was like yesterday I saw them having simple talks like strangers. And now, they seem to be arguing like bunch of sissies. What happen to this world~ I don’t know..

“I thought you guys are good friends?” Minseok speak up. “Ah cham.. she’s a pain! You know, there was one time she bangs on my locker like retard. My friend ran away thinking that ‘a girlfriend’ of mine having her time of the month.” Luhan debates.

“Well.. I never see her retarding.” You laugh at your own joke. “That means, you don’t even know your best friend, stupid.” He was joking, but that statement- somehow drops in to you. I really don’t.. “Hey.. wanna hang out with us, ____?”

“Hang out?”

“Yeah. It could be fun with you around. It’s been a while since the last time I hang out with Umin. And since you’re here… wanna join? We can go to the arcade. Or maybe cinema, eh wait… movies are boring at some part. Ah I got an idea… let’s got to the arcade^^” Luhan verbose. “You know, Umin is really good at games. He looks boring, but he’s good at it.”

“Ah sure…  ‘:D if you guys are up for it. So okay.” you answer.

 

---

 

“This is what you called ‘really good’?” O_o ß your face. “A six year old did better.” Making that statement, the both of you turn your gaze to a kid next to him. He’s really an expert for his age. (Unless Umin is coeval to him, he would be seen as normal.)

“I didn’t say that I’m good, okay. Luhan just give out sarcasm, since he wants the attention to himself.” Minseok revoke. “And why is that?” you ask bewildered.

“He didn’t get much of airtime. That’s why!”

(“Yeah and the fault is on you, writer!” Shussshh Luhan. This is not your story. “I don’t care! I need airtime!!!” Behave…. “NO!” See.. This is why, I made him a childish character. –talking to the readers- “I can hear you!” It is meant to be heared!)
 

After much thought about it, you can sure consider to that. “By the way, where is Luhan?” you guys then search for him in any places possible.

“Oh found him~” Truth to be told, you guys found him in a photo booth by himself.

“Well that’s manly?” you provoke playfully. (“Don’t mock my nickname!!!!”) “Did you hear something, Baozi?”

“Huh?? Nope.” “Weird…”

“Oh guys.. sorry for make you wait. Look look… it came out pretty nice.” Luhan bombard showing his edited selcas. “You look….” You’re thinking hard to find a compliment. But failed as he actually look imperious, arrogant, ignorant or something.

“Eeeww… you’re self-centered, Lu. You should have taken it with us.”

“Oh na ah! I need my pictures so that I can give you guys each.” With that he hands out a picture to you and another to Minseok.

https://luhanpoland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/b6mbuujcaamspu_.jpghttp://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4881467dgw1envdgwig9kj21b11o5dvg.jpg

(The first one is for Baozi and the second one is yours.)

“What the- yah.. it would be better if you just give me food or what not.” Minseok push the picture to Luhan. “And take this back-” he snatches yours and give it back to Luhan. “..just keep it to yourself.”

“Tsc… Fine! But here…” he gives you both of it. “..since Umin is shy to keep my picture. You can have both, okay cutie?” he purposely said it out loud.

“She won’t need it!. Take it back!” Minseok speaks, trying to snatch it again but Luhan cup it firmly, while holding your hand along. Making Minseok fierce. “Luhan… hands off!” the latter said in gritted teeth.

“This is all hers. You can’t have it even if you beg!”

“Hey guys.. I’m just going to have mine and go. I’m actually hungry. So bye..” you spoke up, handing Luhan- Minseok’s share. And you simply walk ahead out.

“:P Blek…” Luhan then runs off to you, still trying to give you both of the pictures. Minseok can’t help to ruffle his hair in frustration.

 

---

 

“Lesson learnt. Luhan is demanding.” You said for only the both of you could hear. “I mean like.. he seriously give me this?” looking back at the two photos. You roll your eyes initiating a ‘what-the-hell’ face.

“But I admit, that is pretty impressive don’t you think?”

“Yeah.. he looks natural with magazine cover, a model.”

“Luhan was scouted once.”

“To be a model?”

“Ah nope. To be a singer, actually.”

“Woah! Really? I don’t think he fit for singing though. He look more into sports.”

“Well, looks like you didn’t know him much.”

“He’s not a brother than I should know everything about.”

“Maybe.. maybe.”

“Did he do it, then?”

“Uhmm no. he rejects.” It’s a bummer though. “Saying rejects, made him portrait as a rich kid though.”

“Hahaha… you’ve read my mind.” Minseok chuckles to your words. “Anyway, let me just keep this one.” He voluntarily takes it from your hands. He’s face seems flustered and pure jealousy. But being the ignorant person you are, you simply shrug any misunderstood, but your face showing confusion.

“You know.. just in case. He supposed to make me have it, right?”

“Ahh.. yeah.” You just nod in acknowledging. “Oh we’re here.. see ya tomorrow, Baozi.” After a few wave, you reach your door.

“Annyeong.” He smile tenderly and walks away after seeing you off through the door. “Rest assure for now, Lu. You’ll be dead tomorrow for sure.” He says firmly, fastening his pace, running as you may say.

(“Oh would you look at that. You just need to make me a star, huh?”  =,=  “What? Can’t get enough of this. *gesture to his face* I know I nail something to you.” He’s definitely out of it.)

 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRByURvZdYpW4VXNu6-4zm_0bBmzcuiLsZFtd_alfGoNZpu7IplpQ