C16

Offense FELL Into My Hands

Today I go to school alone. Well, I’d told Baozi to take Jee to school and don’t bother to come and get me. Is Jee okay? She’s like a 5 year old child now, healthy and cheerful. No need to worry about her now…oh and last time when I told you guys about my best friend Jee was sick and all. I know what is her problem. She got an infection from a virus call H1N1. You know about the virus??

                Oh yeah. I’m here walking alone at the school hall to my classroom on the 3rd floor. As I step on the stairs, I can simply heard students chattering here and there. I just shrug it off and continue on walking. At the 2nd floor, a student came up to me and give me a flyer.

What’s this??

 

“You are invited to the school prom on…..”

I scrunch up the paper and put it in my blazer.  I thought what was the commotion…huh. I can’t believe all the people here care that much for this kind of thing. What a waste of time. Sorry to say okay guys. I’m not a big fun of partying and ever a dance in that. I like something more like sport and stuff.  Hahah.. and I’m a lazy person, why do I need to do that? Ke ke ke ke

Walking again to my floor. I was about to pass Baozi’s classroom but then, he appear in front of me, shocking me. “annyeong~” he wave at me. hey dimwit, what’s with the waving?  He’s weird sometimes. Knock that, all~ the time. So.. I just wave back in return and walk to my class. I don’t know why..but he’s following me. He smile sheepishly at me.

“yah. I know we have plenty of times before homeroom. But…shouldn’t you stay in class?”

“uhmm. I don’t want to.”

“okay. So where’s my best friend?”

“she’s fine.”

“I didn’t ask for her condition, babo. I asked where she is?”

“owh~ mian. She’s in her class I guess. Why did you ask?”

“kuraekuna? Mm..Just asking.”He nodded.

Then I reach my class. Un fortunately, he follows to my seat. “yah. why are you following me here?” I ask confuse.

“where’s Lu?”

“Lu? Haish. Why you ask me?”

“well. You’re his classmate.”

“but you’re in here now. So..find him yourself.”

“…okay~ I’ll get going then. Annyeong~”

 

He’s really a dimwit.

Lunch came by after Ms Tae’s class. The history class. It’s a good thing it end. You know what happen earlier in class? Let me tell you. She been talking none stop about her on her blind date yesterday. Seriously, who want to hear her story? Well~ I don’t know about you. But I’m seriously an anti in this kind of thing.

So today I am walking alone to the cafeteria. I didn’t bother to go wait for Jee. Like the last time I did. I get jealous seeing her with her new friend, Yoonjo the stalker. What a lucky girl she is for me to remember her name.  yeah. Now let’s stop talking about her.

I arrive at our usual table on time- not that late or early. Just like my usual time. 5 minutes after the bell rang for lunch time. I saw Jee going to the toilet earlier, so I just get my way here. For about two minutes… Jee arrive.

“hey. Sorry I’m late. Am I late?”

“nope. You bring lunch?”

“yup. I made kimchi fried rice.” She said and seat down across me.

“oh really? Well- my mum packed me lunch.”

“that’s new. I thought you’ll never going to bring lunch from home?”

“I decide to bring one today.”

“so what did your mom made?”

I open the lunch box. I don’t know myself, what did my mom packed me.

“wah~totally Japanese style.”

“uhmm…it’s a good thing I bring this to school. She must be tired after making this whole thing.”

“yup. Can I have some?”

“sure.” Both of you eat happily, sharing your lunch boxes.

 

“ouch!” you whine after been pinched on the ear. “what is your problem?”

“opps. Wrong person. I thought you were Jisun.” A boy said and took a seat beside Jee.

“yah. I’m right here.” Jee spoken.

“oh hey Sun-ah~” “annyeong^^”

“hey looser. Aren’t you going  to apologize? “ who is he thinking? Pinching people as he want. Aww it hurts.

“aaa~ sorry about that. I was looking for Sun here. I thought you were her.” he show a sorry eyes at you. “now I can tell, people do said the right thing. We can’t differentiate a person with their own best friend. Ke ke ke”

“majoyo~ now don’t even think to pull my ear ever again. Eo?”

“nae~ Madam Hwang~”

“aigoo.” Jee knock his head lightly making him showing his puppy eyes.

“ouch. That hurts you know.” I can see that Jee didn’t care because she just shook her head. “by the way, my name is Dongwoo and you must be Im ____.” He extended his arm forward asking for a shake.

( A/N :yeah guys. I’m talking about this dude from Infinite~ )

http://media.tumblr.com/673e35fa8e927add1cda2ce544f3968e/tumblr_inline_mobh0auLk31qz4rgp.jpg

“who’s asking? Don’t even think I would give a please services after what you did.”

“ahahah. He was telling me the right thing after all.” He mutter and take his hand back.

“what do you mean by ‘he’?”

“he meant me, yoebo-ah~” aish.. why is he here? He’s voice annoyed me.

                Minseok came in and hook his left arm on your shoulder, sitting on you right.

 

“yah yah. do you want to do die?” ugh! He’s strong. Just take your hands off fast. I don’t want people to see me with you..

“want to die with me?” look. He’s annoying.

“aa~ I know you’ll be here.” Said Dongwoo.

“of course. I’m here to see this girl..” he pull me close. He’s really going to die. “..and my Jisun over there.” He point at Jee who is beside Dongwoo in front of us.

“I see. Am I a bother here?” Dongwoo again.

“nah~ maybe my girlfriend here think that.”

“your girlfriend is Jee. Not me.”

“ani.” Jee cut me.

“you want to die with him, Jee?” yeah. I said that.

“aigoo. You’re cute~” don’t you dare, Baozi. This would be the last time you see light if you do. He pinch my cheek. Ugh!!!! You really gonna get it. I punch his stomach.

“oouuufff.” He rub his poor stomach. “yah..why did you punch me? ….aaahhh.”

“Xiumin-ah gwenchana??” Dongwoo ask – worry.

                Jee quickly walk to Minseok’s side and scrunched down to his eyes level.

“____!! I told you to not do that.”

“if he stop a while ago. I wouldn’t even do it.”

“but he just playing… Oppa gwenchana?” so Jee is calling him oppa, now?? HaHaH….

 

“____ right?” Dongwoo ask me.

“mmm?” I look up to him making me look at his disappointed face.

“you should take good care of your boyfriend, you know? Not bullying him.”

“who said that I bully him? And when did he become my boyfriend, here?”

“well… you guys are, right?”

“ahhah. Aniyo Dongwoo-ah. They’re not together.” Jee said assuring.

“they not?”

“aniyo…when did we even happy together.” 

“owh?! So you lied to me bro?”

“hehe..my girlfriend is cute, right?” oh the Baozi is back. I was about to smack him but Jee extend her arm grabbing my wrist. And she did stopped me.

“mian Jee-ah~” said Baozi. And Jee just look at me with a ‘don’t do that again’ face.

“hey hey.. Xiumin! So you’re saying that you are single?? Really??” Dongwoo broke the silence.

“ah ha~” okay they are stupids. Then, I just continue eating without realizing that someone drink my water.

“…what? Then, why did you dump the girl??”

“I’m not into her.”

“aish…” Dongwoo sigh heavily.

“bwoya?? What happen?? Huh?” Jee ask Dongwoo…

“..aish. this boy here. He dump a girl earlier.”

“why did you dump her,oppa?”

“what? You expecting me to go to the prom with another girl?” Xiumin ask in return.

“so what? Just go. Is not like I object your opinion.” Jee argues back.

“do you even know who did he rejected??” Dongwoo ask her instead.

“ommo… who?”

“the hot girl from our class. Minah.”

“bwoh??” Jee freak out.

Baozi simply didn’t care… with that, he actually steal two or three bite of my lunch. You know, I didn’t argue here because I am lazy to do that. And we have been sharing lunch box for quiet sometimes now. So…what ever.

“don’t you even try to change me.” he spoke up.

“okay, we won’t. But who’s going to be your date?” said Dongwoo.

“uhmmm… how about you?” Baozi ask Dongwoo in return.

“I’m going with Jee.”

“huh? Where’re you guys going?” is it the prom??

“aish. What a lone ranger you are, ____. We’ve been talking about the prom.” So it is about the prom.. heh~

“so? Who’s your date?”  Dongwoo again.

“this girl.” Then again. Baozi hook his arm on my shoulder.

“who said that I’m agreeing? Get your hands off.”

“yah~ just go with me. I know you don’t have any date.”

“is not like I’m going.”

“what? You’re not?” oh Jee. Why do you even care?

“mm.. I’m not going.”

“oh no you don’t. you ARE going!” so you’re forcing me now, steam bun? Aigoo…

“hey ____-shhi. I’m afraid you can’t be exclude in this event.” Dongwoo remark.

“huh? Why not??”

“every senior need to attend this year prom. Because this is going to be our last year studying here.”

“hahah. Oh please. Like I’m going to believe that.” Oh I’m out of here. So I pack my now empty lunch box.

“____!! Yah! you’re going with me, right?” Minseok ask.

“no.” I said simply. Then, I walk off to my class.